Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

d'etre aime comme ca. (Page 3)

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

Hey AryaHug
Loved your writeup, so simple yet so beautiful!

He loves her simply, unflinchingly, unconditionally Day DreamingHeart

Do write more often!Embarrassed

Hey!
Hug
I shall certainly write more often once my exams get over. 
I feel so motivated when you guys appreciate my writing. 
Thank you! 
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orion23

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@ Rooh_5896:

Yes Mr Darcy. I can write a book on him. I was 9 years old when I first read Pride and Prejudice and since then I have been in love with him. It never changed and it never will! Mr Darcy's love confession:

"In vain have I struggled, it will not do. My feelings shall not be suppressed! You must allowed me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you!

Pure magic! :) Such was Jane Austen. I love her. After university I went to England during my O.E. (that is what us people from down under call it. Our Overseas Experience. Usually you go on it right after school, or right after Uni. But there is no restriction on it. Most do it before they settle down). I went to Bath, just so I can visit the Jane Austen center. Bath is where Jane spent her last years, and where a big part of Persuasion is set. I loved the movie "Becoming Jane", based on her life. Again, I can go on and on about Jane. I just love her. There was so much truth in her writing. That is why she will always be loved. 

Coming to Shravan, yes his love is the "True" kind. The kind that exists because it does. Not because it expects anything, not because it was reciprocated. It needs nothing to thrive, nothing to prosper, only his unending devotion, his undying attachment to this one girl which he cant shake. It makes you tear up just writing about it. True love at it's best! I also agree about introverts being the best lovers. I married one, so I should know! :) 

I hope if you get a chance you read my stories on ShraMan. The link is below. Would love to know what you think of them.

Mandy.

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 26 April 2016 at 1:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyshambhaviRooh_5896orion23

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@ MrDarcyfan
Hey Mandy! 

Fisrt of all. I got so excited reading about visiting the Jane Austen centre! It is on my wish list now. 

And yes the movie Becoming Jane is wonderful. Anne Hathaway was very much convincing as Jane Austen. 

Jane Austen had this uncanny ability of understanding human nature. And it was this ability which she wove into stories. Be it Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion or Mansfield Park. All of her characters stand out. She did not write novels of stories. She wrote novels of characters.

You're really lucky you married an introvert. I'm really happy for you!! 
*hugs*

Coming to Shravan, yes his love is the "True" kind. The kind that exists because it does. 

@ bold. Beautifully written. Made me tear up that much more. 

And I will certainly read all of them and let you know!!

Love and hugs,
Arya

Edited by Rooh_5896 - 26 April 2016 at 2:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyshambhaviMrDarcyfan

lazyshambhavi Senior Member
lazyshambhavi
lazyshambhavi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hi aryaHug

This is shambhavi
Nice writeup

Very well written
101% agree with you

His love for her is so unconditional,unchanging never asking for anything in return.

Do write more

Rooh_5896

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Arya, you write beautifully, really... Loved ur post. N truly he loves her unconditionally. 
Few observations from last two episodes. Till Suman came and asked him to leave the case, he was not in dilemma as what he should be doing. He was clear. He will fight the case. He was agitated yes, but never confused as to which is the right way... But when Suman came and asked him not to burden her with another favour, another majboori, not to make her responsible for his family's woes, then he got confused n restless. Coz one side it was Suman 's happiness, and another side was Suman's guilt of breaking his family. So if you see it's entirely only  for Suman. Suman has that power over him. 

To love a person like that, that too a guy like Shravan, Suman sure has to be special. She is a special girl or else Shravan wouldn't have had her love her so much. Coz we know when we love a wrong person, that person can break you, destroy you. 

So kudos to Shravan, n kudos to Sumo as well..She would never take undue advantage of his love, which clearly  was shown from her asking to leave the case, even thou she knew wat that wud entail in..maligning Ma's reputation further, mami's wrath and Nanu's disappointment n losing the house.

You might wonder why I raise the topic of Sumo as well...if his love is pure n unconditional it is because it is Suman.

Excuse errors. Typing from mobile 

Edited by shalz_123 - 26 April 2016 at 2:41am

Rooh_5896MrDarcyfan

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

Arya, you write beautifully, really... Loved ur post. N truly he loves her unconditionally. 
Few observations from last two episodes. Till Suman came and asked him to leave the case, he was not in dilemma as what he should be doing. He was clear. He will fight the case. He was agitated yes, but never confused as to which is the right way... But when Suman came and asked him not to burden her with another favour, another majboori, not to make her responsible for his family's woes, then he got confused n restless. Coz one side it was Suman 's happiness, and another side was Suman's guilt of breaking his family. So if you see it's entirely only  for Suman. Suman has that power over him. 

To love a person like that, that too a guy like Shravan, Suman sure has to be special. She is a special girl or else Shravan wouldn't have had her love her so much. Coz we know when we love a wrong person, that person can break you, destroy you. 

So kudos to Shravan, n kudos to Sumo as well..She would never take undue advantage of his love, which clearly  was shown from her asking to leave the case, even thou she knew wat that wud entail in..maligning Ma's reputation further, mami's wrath and Nanu's disappointment n losing the house.

You might wonder why I raise the topic of Sumo as well...if his love is pure n unconditional it is because it is Suman.

I completely agree with you. 
And I'm dying to watch Sumo's love for Shravan. 
Because Sumo is the only woman who can match up to Shravan. And the only woman whose love can match up to that of Shravan's. 
EmbarrassedHeart

shalz_123MrDarcyfan

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rooh_5896

Originally posted by shalz_123

I completely agree with you. 
And I'm dying to watch Sumo's love for Shravan. 
Because Sumo is the only woman who can match up to Shravan. And the only woman whose love can match up to that of Shravan's. 
EmbarrassedHeart

Asking him to leave the case was her love only..wasn't it..it was subtle, coz Suman herself doesn't know about her love. But in love only we can be so selfless...so albeit subtle n blink n miss it was love alright. It wud be treat when she does realize finally...Big smile

Rooh_5896MrDarcyfan

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@shalz_123

True!
Love calls for sacrifice. And she's ready to give sacrifices. Not matter what the cost. 
I feel she is going to realise her love for Shravan soon. 

shalz_123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index