Arya Big smile

Arre it is ok. Tum sorry mat bolo.
HugHug

Hug

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
This was so...so beautiful. Honestly...the way you have written about the strength of Shravan is honestlu applaud worthy Clap To be honest..reading it had me a little emotional..because his love is truly real. It's fierce, its's unconditional as you said. And time had done nothing to fade it. Time has only made Shravan love his Sumo more and more. I wish I had the finesse with words to describe how profoundly beautiful I find Shravan's love for Sumo.
Shravan had to fight this case because...he is doing all this for her ! Because he loves her ! No one could make Shravan stay back not even his dad but for Sumo, he stayed back, because he loves her ! Shravan couldn't stand Sumo's defeat, couldn't bear the idea of Sumo being miserable. So he decides to bribe Khosla..because he loves her ! Shravan finds any possible way to win this case..because its not about his victory. It has always been about her victory, about saving her mother's name..It always been about her because he loves her...truly loves her with every fiber of his existence !
Today, Sharavan and Sumo didn't speak during the hearing but their eyes spoke ! His eyes sought out hers at every point they came closer to victory...and those short moments, it was just Shraman in their own world. And at the final point where its mentioned that Priya Towari's signature was forged, Shravan turns and looks right at Sumo as if to tell.I did it ! We did it ! and everything Shravan Maltorta speaks of the true love he has for Sumo

Love love this post of yours Clap 

- Reya <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rooh_5896shalz_123baubles

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy96

I swear this is what I shouted when he entered the courthouse today. My brother came down with a baseball bat because he thought there was a thief in the house. 

He loves her unconditionally. We saw that today and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Heart  HE IS SUCH A BAE!!!! Day Dreaming

Lol ROFL brothers I tell you LOLLOL

And I understand them feels. Like totally!!!
Had my mom not been there watching the serial with me I would have been waltzing around the room too. 
Pirouetting like a little ballerina LOL
I went hysterical with his dialogue before he entered the courtroom. And I was ready to swoon when he came in. 
Gawd this man!!!!! Day Dreaming

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

This was so...so beautiful. Honestly...the way you have written about the strength of Shravan is honestlu applaud worthy Clap To be honest..reading it had me a little emotional..because his love is truly real. It's fierce, its's unconditional as you said. And time had done nothing to fade it. Time has only made Shravan love his Sumo more and more. I wish I had the finesse with words to describe how profoundly beautiful I find Shravan's love for Sumo.
Shravan had to fight this case because...he is doing all this for her ! Because he loves her ! No one could make Shravan stay back not even his dad but for Sumo, he stayed back, because he loves her ! Shravan couldn't stand Sumo's defeat, couldn't bear the idea of Sumo being miserable. So he decides to bribe Khosla..because he loves her ! Shravan finds any possible way to win this case..because its not about his victory. It has always been about her victory, about saving her mother's name..It always been about her because he loves her...truly loves her with every fiber of his existence !
Today, Sharavan and Sumo didn't speak during the hearing but their eyes spoke ! His eyes sought out hers at every point they came closer to victory...and those short moments, it was just Shraman in their own world. And at the final point where its mentioned that Priya Towari's signature was forged, Shravan turns and looks right at Sumo as if to tell.I did it ! We did it ! and everything Shravan Maltorta speaks of the true love he has for Sumo

Love love this post of yours Clap 

- Reya <3

Hey Reya! 
First of all hugs to you girl! Hug
Shravan has moved me to tears twice. Once was when he was simply listening to a broken Sumo talk about her childhood in her parents' house. And the second was yesterday. 
Trust me when I say that what I wrote was not even close to what I felt yesterday. These words were not and are never going to be apt enough to describe or gauge Shravan's love for Sumo. Any amount of prose or poetry is going to be insufficient. It was merely an attempt on my side. His love is that powerful. 

*sigh*

I'm proud of him to say the least!! Heart
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post! I can see you love the Matthew McFadden version of Mr Darcy! As you can see I am Mr Darcyfan so I will forever be his fan girl no matter what guise he comes in. 

Shravan's love for Sumo, though not the same reminds me a bit of Darcy's love for Elizabeth. He loved her even when she had rejected him. When he helped her sister Lydia's marriage without even letting anyone know he was involved, he did it for her. I remember after she found out and thanked him on behalf of herself and her family, he said:

"If you are to thank me, do so for yourself alone, your family owes me nothing. Much as I respect them, I thought only of you!"

THAT is exactly the same line Shravan can say to Suman here. Yes he helped her family, but he did it for her! It was so heart-breakingly beautiful! That is what gets me about this story. It's Shravan and his Fitoor, his Passion, Pagalpan or Junoon of whatever word we use for it. I am so in love with Shravan's love for Suman. This is the kind of story that makes you believe in love again!

Amazing post and I also took French in high school. It's a beautiful language!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rooh_5896orion23

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Beautiful post! I can see you love the Matthew McFadden version of Mr Darcy! As you can see I am Mr Darcyfan so I will forever be his fan girl no matter what guise he comes in. 

Shravan's love for Sumo, though not the same reminds me a bit of Darcy's love for Elizabeth. He loved her even when she had rejected him. When he helped her sister Lydia's marriage without even letting anyone know he was involved, he did it for her. I remember after she found out and thanked him on behalf of herself and her family, he said:

"If you are to thank me, do so for yourself alone, your family owes me nothing. Much as I respect them, I thought only of you!"

THAT is exactly the same line Shravan can say to Suman here. Yes he helped her family, but he did it for her! It was so heart-breakingly beautiful! That is what gets me about this story. It's Shravan and his Fitoor, his Passion, Pagalpan or Junoon of whatever word we use for it. I am so in love with Shravan's love for Suman. This is the kind of story that makes you believe in love again!

Yes I liked Matthew Macfayden better than Colin Firth. Don't know why? Just did.
I've never been really keen on reading love stories. But Pride and Prejudice is something else. And Mr. Darcy is something else. If If I hopelessly love any fictional male character, it would be:

1. Sherlock Holmes.
2. Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind

And

3. Flitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. 

His confession to Elizabeth still rings in my ears. 

"I Love You. Most Ardently"

Mr. Darcy was an introvert. And introverts are the most beautiful lovers. They give attention to details. Remember all the small things. As Mr. Darcy did when Lizzy walked all the way to Mr. Bingley's place when Jane was sick. How he loved her bright eyes which seemed all the more remarkable with the exercise. 

Sorry I deviated from the topic. Pride and Prejudice always does that to me. 

As for Shravan's love. 

It is the love that is real is the one which pans times, geographical barriers and even rejection. Love for the sake of love is real love. It doesn't depend on being reciprocated. 

Pyaar wahi hota hai jo pyaar jise jataya nahi jaata

Yes Shravan did it all for her. Par agar usne ye sab jataya hota toh uska pyaar chota pad jata. He does not need to explain or prove anything. 

Love is love

And yes. Yesterday he reinstated my faith in love. Heart

Edited by Rooh_5896 - 26 April 2016 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeChavanniMrDarcyfan

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey AryaHug
Loved your writeup, so simple yet so beautiful!

He loves her simply, unflinchingly, unconditionally Day DreamingHeart

Do write more often!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rooh_5896

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Word!!! 
Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index