India-Forums

Sweet and Sour Monday

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Sweet and Sour Monday

I call today's episode 'Sweet and Sour' because for Tanu, Neha, Pawan, Bani, Ahaana, and Rano pleasure was spiked with pain.  

Rishi is ecstatic that he and Tanu won the couple-compatibility quiz.   Tanu is not surprised but terribly self-conscious, Neha cannot believe that she the expert cheater, lost - while Pawan is clueless ROFL.   Rishi takes advantage of Pawan's situation - he uses reverse psychology on him to get to dance with Tanu Wink.

Tanu initially is embarrassed and stiff with Rishi but as the dance progress, she relaxes and is totally in the flow.  She is so in tune with Rishi that she begins to enjoy being with him so that when the dance ends her world crashes!  Suddenly she is acutely aware that her future is not with Rishi and she is extremely despondent.  Thankfully, Rishi has matured a bit - he consoles her saying that knowingly or unknowingly things have occurred to set them apart - but with time they will be set right and they will be together.  He asks Tanu to trust in God.  At this point it is important to recollect that Rishi totally believes what Karthiyayini told him - that he would only marry the woman he loves.  So, Rishi feels secure in his love with Tanu.

Meanwhile Neha who was on cloud nine because she had successfully looted Rishi and cheated on the quiz was totally disappointed at not being named the winner.  She threatened to break her engagement and Rishi told her to go ahead with her threat.

Pawan whose dinner date started on such a good note ended up with Sonali ROFL

Bani who was thrilled to hear that Neha had purchased 4 sets of clothes each for her and Swati quickly came down to earth when she got a thrashing from Ahaana.

Ahaana who thought that she could lambast Chachi into telling her the truth realized that a straight forward approach would not work with Chachi.  She walked away with her head high but without any tangible results.

Rano may have consoled Raj who was grieving for his friend  - but in her heart she knows that she had hidden from him his friend's email (the one Ahaana had sent on behalf of her father).

So, all in all, my friends it was a khatta meetah episode!

Edited by anonee - 25 April 2016 at 8:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcysunshinesamuefSunrio80Fandunirmalac99_Kamal_KratikaSengarKSsaaniakhgarima22

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Well written post !

firstly did the editing team of Rangeela just cut some dance moments which we saw in SBS ...!

anyways mixed feelings for Monday's Episode ...

Loved each n every Tanshi scene at pool area n that Dance was surely the best ...loved Tanu smiling !

Raj n Rano scene was touchy I feel Rano is a motherly figure she should not be negative n all !

Ahana just stole the show but today I felt now creatives should at least show Ahaana n joining Rishi n Manpreet in exposing Chachi So that we can see some progression in story ! How long will they show everybody is a fool n Chachi n gang is the smartest !

I m missing Tanshi cute fights !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyFanduSunrio80SsophiaKratikaSengarKSanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

Well written post !

firstly did the editing team of Rangeela just cut some dance moments which we saw in SBS ...!

Loved each n every Tanshi scene at pool area n that Dance was surely the best ...loved Tanu smiling !

Raj n Rano scene was touchy I feel Rano is a motherly figure she should not be negative n all !

Ahana just stole the show but today I felt now creatives should at least show Ahaana n joining Rishi n Manpreet in exposing Chachi So that we can see some progression in story ! How long will they show everybody is a fool n Chachi n gang is the smartest !

Thank you @saaniakh Smile

I do not watch the spoilers (because they spoil the show for me) - so I do not know if any editing was done. 

The pool area really belonged to TanShi - Rishi was acting mature and finally Tanu accepted (to herself) that she wanted Rishi.  This was indicated by the two scenes that came to her mind - the one as the child where she calls out to Rishi and the other when Rishi tied the dori of her blouse.

Tanu realized that they whole jodi business was a mismatch - Neha was not meant for Rishi and neither Pawan for her. Interestingly Rishi read her thoughts and voiced them - so he was comforting her that in time things would be set right and to trust God.  And while she stood there with eyes closed breathing - he was silently passing on his strength to her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyFanduSsophiasaaniakhKratikaSengarKS

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
You described the episode very well...
Sweet n sour.. Thevepi was truely like that..

LizzydarcyFanduKratikaSengarKSsaaniakhanonee

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Well written post !

I think the current track has partially moved from exposing Chachi to exposing Pavan.
So ya, it might take a little longer for Bani and her families evil deeds to come out in front of all.

LizzydarcyFanduSsophiasaaniakhKratikaSengarKS

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Since I analyze Trps n Drama ... I have noticed whenever they show Tanshi crying n sad sad only they get 2.2 in contrast to IPL season Ouch
yesterday Epi Tanshi scenes n dance was awesome but rest of epi was sad plus the fun element was missing ! But its ok it was just 1 epi we have 4 more epis to come !

plus did u noticed whenever they showed an occasion like Engagement of Rishi than Mehndi than Tanu Roka plus Tanshi full scenes cute fights n nice scenes Rishi passion n teasing Tanu they get high trps 2.4
Originally posted by mena_k

Well written post !

I think the current track has partially moved from exposing Chachi to exposing Pavan.
So ya, it might take a little longer for Bani and her families evil deeds to come out in front of all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduKratikaSengarKS

Ssophia Goldie
Ssophia
Ssophia

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I still dont get that mail..i mean ya
Ahana sent one mail to raj on 
behalf of her father...
But who replied to dat mail and wrote
that loves some other girl and wont 
marry tanu..
I think dis is the starting point of all
misunderstanding..
Was that rano who did dat..??
First this thing should be revealed
so that tanu realizes dat rishi only 
loves her..and raj awaz wanted tanu 
to be in his son s life..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged
yes Rano (Rishi mom) send that Email n said Rishi has some girlfriend n doesn't wants to get married to Tanu Ouch
Originally posted by Ssophia

I still dont get that mail..i mean ya
Ahana sent one mail to raj on 
behalf of her father...
But who replied to dat mail and wrote
that loves some other girl and wont 
marry tanu..
I think dis is the starting point of all
misunderstanding..
Was that rano who did dat..??
First this thing should be revealed
so that tanu realizes dat rishi only