Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Anybody else who can't stand Asha Bhonsle? (Page 2)

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Yeah...she has that air about her...heard in yesteryear so she had had an ego tussle with her own sister who basically brought them up almost...so I am not surprised to see her act high handed with tv contestants

Yeah imagine if she is like that with her real sister. She reminds me of that bright karein model from Pakistan. One of these days they should leak her off camera behavior Im sure she is a tantrum queen on set. I could have understood if she was young and still active but she has achieved all that there is to. There is nothing she could go from here except build others and motivate them.

U mean Ayesha sana LOL
Asha was always like about it she is way rude with contestants in that atif show too and now this one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786TheBosspieryrose

Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Originally posted by ThugLeader

Atleast Asha is openly arrogant.
Lata on the other hand, absolutely horrible person, AB of singing.

LOL
has anyone here seen the movie saaz based on lata-asha?..it's quite an interesting movieEmbarrassed

Saaz they say inspired from Lata and Asha
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulabi22

U mean Ayesha sana LOL
Asha was always like about it she is way rude with contestants in that atif show too and now this one.

Is that her name? Yeah she's a funny woman. Just gives an inside glimpse of what goes on with most celebrities out there once they are off the camera lens. Anyways are those your hands? Its beautiful henna. Im sure you see a beautiful person everytime you hold a mirror. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig-Swetha-

Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by gulabi22

U mean Ayesha sana LOL

Is that her name? Yeah she's a funny woman. Just gives an inside glimpse of what goes on with most celebrities out there once they are off the camera lens. Anyways are those your hands? Its beautiful henna. Im sure you see a beautiful person everytime you hold a mirror.

LOL yeah my henna day.
I m married woman boss ji.
Yes that's her name Ayesha.
Atif aslam was really pissed on that show. I wonder how these judges are taking her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss-Swetha-

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I don't know how she is offscreen, but i do admire her talent and voice more than that of lata's. Lataji had major ego tussles with many top music directors, actors, singers etc. and also she was trying to create a monopoly in the music industry, which did not allow young talents including her own sisters to flourish.. Aise me kudos to Asha ji, she was able to make her own identity , otherwise she would have just remained a shadow of lata. She sang the songs, which other singers did not want to and i have also read that she worked for years to create a voice and style different from that of her sister... Asha had been treated unfairly at times, but still managed to be one of the top singers of the country and i respect her for that Smile

Edited by shivis18 - 25 April 2016 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Me me me... Cant stand Lata Asha!
divaz Goldie
divaz
divaz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
stopped watching sur kshtra because of this woman. can't stand her at all 
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I see where u r cumn from. Dats wat I hate abt d judges. Kitna bhi acchha karo koi na koi nuks nikaal hi lete hai. Don't know abt Asha. But Alka Yagnik was a horrible judge. She was rarely pleased wid any contestant. After a contestant wud finish singing, she wud tell how they wud have sang dat para or dat line n wud even show demo in her voice. Was she expecting them to bcum exactly like her? 6-7 years ago, wen I wud watch SRGMP, my mom wud think dat Alka favours Bengali contestants which I felt true till some extent as she wud praise them more than other contestants. Now, I don't watch these singing shows as I can't stand any judges comments.

Mangeshkar sisters r treated like God but they may have many dark secrets. Lata is said to have offered many young musicians in her time to boost their career in return of sleeping wid her so she is not at all a virgin. She is doubted to be d reason of a singer's broken marriage.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 25 April 2016 at 11:10pm

Go to top