Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Anybody else who can't stand Asha Bhonsle?

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Was watching some re runs of Sa re ga ma and I found this woman super fake and egoistic. She never had any good words for anyone who was remotely talented and felt like a threat to her. She gives them a small pep talk almost gives them a ray of hope and then she is like "acha gaya but thoda aur riyaz karna padega". Like her career is already over so as a host she should be building people up but she is a pompous and so vindictive and competitive mood that she is always like aisa nahi aisa hona chahiye tha. W*F LOL

Edited by TheBoss - 25 April 2016 at 8:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah...she has that air about her...heard in yesteryear so she had had an ego tussle with her own sister who basically brought them up almost...so I am not surprised to see her act high handed with tv contestants

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKpieryrose

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Yeah...she has that air about her...heard in yesteryear so she had had an ego tussle with her own sister who basically brought them up almost...so I am not surprised to see her act high handed with tv contestants

Yeah imagine if she is like that with her real sister. She reminds me of that bright karein model from Pakistan. One of these days they should leak her off camera behavior Im sure she is a tantrum queen on set. I could have understood if she was young and still active but she has achieved all that there is to. There is nothing she could go from here except build others and motivate them. 
.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Heard this from someone who knew people in music industry. Asha always got left overs of Lata because Lata had huge clout in the industry. All vamp songs would go to Asha and main actress ones to Lata. Once when Lata refused to sing for some famous Music director (can't remember his name), he gave all main songs to Asha and from there on Asha started getting better songs. But Lata still had clout with most music people and male singers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKVintageWinepieryrose

MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I had high regard for her still do I mean she and Lata M have been in the industry forever.But some years back when I heard that RD Burman's mom and her MIL passed away in some old age home I was surprised and really disappointed.she does come across as pompous I agree.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

I had high regard for her still do I mean she and Lata M have been in the industry forever.But some years back when I heard that RD Burman's mom and her MIL passed away in some old age home I was surprised and really disappointed.she does come across as pompous I agree.

Yeah Ive heard many things about them but for me the final straw is running down kids who are no threat to her at all. Just goes to show how insecure she is. Like I said one of these days her tantrum drama from set should leak out.
U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Atleast Asha is openly arrogant.
Lata on the other hand, absolutely horrible person, Hulk Hogan of singing.

Edited by ThugLeader - 25 April 2016 at 9:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThugLeader

Atleast Asha is openly arrogant.
Lata on the other hand, absolutely horrible person, AB of singing.
LOL
has anyone here seen the movie saaz based on lata-asha?..it's quite an interesting movieEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiyagulabi-Swetha-

Go to top