AshWaki VM - Tum Hi Ho (Unplugged)

Posted: 7 years ago
Sometime words not required to express the feeling of love because love itself doing the job ❀️ and that's my video dedication to AshWaki ❀️

AshWaki VM - Tum Hi Ho (Unplugged)

http://www.4shared.com/video/ZjWtB5z3ce/AshWaki_VM_-_Tum_Hi_Ho__Unplug.html

Or

https://vid.me/NUWs

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 😊 Edited by Poonam0307 - 7 years ago
wow start portions wer just awesome ⭐️ πŸ˜‰
It was just mindblowing from start to end
just like a beautiful dream
my fav portions are new portions in the start πŸ˜†
where ashok is amidst fire
and karu prays and he gets revived πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
love the end also where they get married.. πŸ˜†
The video mix has completely made a perfect ashwaki story in itself..
like they getting engaged in that Ancient kaling temple and tying the sacred thread to the tree, soon after that they get married...was a complete story telling πŸ‘ bravo πŸ‘ Edited by Aahana. - 7 years ago
Hey poo I have one more request on the new song of Arijit on salamat from the film Sarbjit
the lyrics goes like
Tere mere pyar ki umar salamat rahe πŸ˜†
plzz add these new portions also to that song πŸ˜†
these new portions where ashok is amidst fire
and karu prays nd gets him revived one 😳

Beautiful VM, thanks for sharing.😊 I have given you a huge list remember πŸ˜† & my request is hope you will pick laal ishq from ram-leela for your next VM.😊

I'm already missing Sid n also Ashok-Kaurwaki so much, I don't even want to remember that this is their last week as Ashoka-Kaurwaki, i I wish they could stay there for few months more, I'm feeling like someone very close to my heart is partying away from me they are going far far away from me & it's true cause they are not gonna play Ashok-Kaurwaki's role again & this fact is just too disturbing n painful. I am going to console myself by watching the old episodes again n again but wish I could be able to see more of them in new episodes. 😭

Oh dear yet another perfect VM πŸ‘ πŸ‘ although I'm damn emotional after watching but it's lovely AshWaki journey and I'm really happy so thanks dearie for making this possible πŸ€—
And I love the fact you used tum hi ho instrumental version and the way you explained in your VM that directly or indirectly kaurwaki keep saving ashoka   πŸ‘ BRAVO

P.S New format suck I can't even upload any GIF , I mean what they did with the site πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Aahana.

wow start portions wer just awesome ⭐️ πŸ˜‰
It was just mindblowing from start to end
just like a beautiful dream
my fav portions are new portions in the start πŸ˜†
where ashok is amidst fire
and karu prays and he gets revived πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
love the end also where they get married.. πŸ˜†
The video mix has completely made a perfect ashwaki story in itself..
like they getting engaged in that Ancient kaling temple and tying the sacred thread to the tree, soon after that they get married...was a complete story telling πŸ‘ bravo πŸ‘

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ so glad you liked and that's right I kinda of portrayed AshWaki Beautiful Journey 😳 as soon as we'll get ashwaki last meeting portion then I'll make on the song as welll πŸ˜‰ I remembered you once mentioned for the same πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Aahana.

Hey poo I have one more request on the new song of Arijit on salamat from the film Sarbjit
the lyrics goes like
Tere mere pyar ki umar salamat rahe πŸ˜†
plzz add these new portions also to that song πŸ˜†
these new portions where ashok is amidst fire
and karu prays nd gets him revived one 😳

Aahu I will but first I have listen to the song as well some pending VMs πŸ˜• so after that I'll surely make one on that πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by _Ariel_

Beautiful VM, thanks for sharing.😊 I have given you a huge
list remember πŸ˜† & my request is hope you will pick laal ishq from ram-leela for your next VM.😊

I'm already missing Sid n also Ashok-Kaurwaki so much, I don't
even want to remember that this is their last week as Ashoka-Kaurwaki, i I wish
they could stay there for few months more, I'm feeling like someone very close
to my heart is partying away from me they are going far far away from me &
it's true cause they are not gonna play Ashok-Kaurwaki's role again & this
fact is just too disturbing n painful. I am going to console myself by watching
the old episodes again n again but wish I could be able to see more of them in
new episodes. 😭

But you have given me so many song list πŸ˜† and I started working on one so hope this one could wait πŸ˜‰
And thanks sweety for appreciating my VM and truly surely we'll miss them and that's the reason I made this VM 😊
Originally posted by aditi37

Oh dear yet another perfect VM πŸ‘ πŸ‘ although I'm damn emotional after watching but it's lovely AshWaki journey and I'm really happy so thanks dearie for making this possible πŸ€—
And I love the fact you used tum hi ho instrumental version and the way you explained in your VM that directly or indirectly kaurwaki keep saving ashoka   πŸ‘ BRAVO

P.S New format suck I can't even upload any GIF , I mean what they did with the site πŸ˜•

Thanks Adi 😳 and you catch perfectly I actually made my vm on that context that no matter how far kaurwaki is directly or indirect she manage to save ashoka and made his life happy n beautiful and that's what TRUE LOVE does πŸ˜‰
On the contrary, even I wonder what happen to the format of IF πŸ˜• it badly suck even fonts are not working I mean the one I used in my VM thread n that's reason I had post to here πŸ˜• infact images emo are not uploading πŸ˜• wonder what's wrong 😲
I am in ashwaki land😳😳
lala...lala...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was just drooling over ur workπŸ€—