Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EPs 203-206: Counting Worth; Analysis (Page 2)

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
WOW!!
Seriously you are just amazing to be sooo good at what you do ;))
Once again I am in aww with your post and loved all that you have mentioned and it all makes sense in the best way. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyakna

WOW!!
Seriously you are just amazing to be sooo good at what you do ;))
Once again I am in aww with your post and loved all that you have mentioned and it all makes sense in the best way.

Thank you Priyanka!
justchillalways Senior Member
justchillalways
justchillalways

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
To be honest, I am literally dying to read your analysis. I am so used to read them and then understand the episode, I am missing them from last 2 days. Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule and writing them. No words to describe the way you analysed. they are just too good. Please keep doing it as areeba fans like me will be waiting for them. I  enjoy reading your analysis than watching the episode and sometimes watch the episode again to understand the episode through your analysis. 

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
And she does it again! Dude this was amazing, lengthy (which I like) and a very good read. Seriously, I feel like all the people that complain about "why this?" and "why that?" should just read your analyses because they shed so much light on the tracks, its really commendable Clap 

I love the fact that Leela is an active character in the whole fiasco again considering she is one half of the root of the whole problem. It's also been really nice to see the mother and daughter fight alongside each other against the Luthra's whereas before Twinkle was blindfolded in Yuvi's love. The way TEI explores all relationships is so refreshing as compared to just focusing on the lead couple. 

I got really excited when you mentioned Leela talking to the lawyer and Kunj's project and how it reflects back to Mahi (whom I really hope makes an appearance in the show again soon!), I remembered your previous posts on Mahi as the one to bring justice etc. and I'm in awe again every time when all your pieces come together! It's like patiently putting a jigsaw puzzle together and we keep getting more pieces LOL

Loved your points about Usha and Bebe. They were pretty obvious from how much time the two women were spending with Kunj. BUT HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO DISSECT A THEORY ON AN ONION I WILL NEVER KNOW Stern Smile It makes sense and I get it but dude you must have a very high IQ (MashaAllah yo) to retract so much info from an onion which was on the screen for like 3 seconds. You leave me speechless sometimes. 

Twinkles impulsiveness is something I think a lot of people forget exists. Its an innate part of her character and so she ends up making rash decisions without thinking about the consequences for herself in the end. In the first few episodes we saw Twinkle tell us that "love is pain" and I think till date, that stands true because when it comes to love, her self-sacrificing nature with her impulsiveness mixed, leads to situations where the people she tries to protect are the ones she ends up hurting the most. 

I dont really know what else to add to Yuvi. He's reached a point of no going back but one of the things that was really emphasised in the past few episodes is the fact that Anita is the root of all evil. She is such a disgrace to motherhood. 

Anyway this was awesome bruv! I feel like a whole new person when I read your posts and I'm not even joking LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikakardooksareeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justchillalways

To be honest, I am literally dying to read your analysis. I am so used to read them and then understand the episode, I am missing them from last 2 days. Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule and writing them. No words to describe the way you analysed. they are just too good. Please keep doing it as areeba fans like me will be waiting for them. I enjoy reading your analysis than watching the episode and sometimes watch the episode again to understand the episode through your analysis.

Thank you so much for saying such! Responses like the really make it worth it for me to share my thoughts! Thank you so much!
kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Goodness Areeba, how do you do this, simply saying that I'm amazed after reading your analysis is not enough to suffice exactly how I feel. I see the show in a whole new light all thank to you. 
Nemo just said all that I was going to say,  the paragraph which stood out to me is the kitchen scene with  Kunj cooking with Bebe and Usha, seriously how do you notice all these things your description and analysis of all the ingredients just wow.

I think of most siyappas that Twinkle has gotten herself into this is the biggest, because it directly involves Kunj and the impact, would be in his trust for her.
Can't wait to see his reaction upon learning the truth and their journey into healing their relationship.
Great JobThumbs Up

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

And she does it again! Dude this was amazing, lengthy (which I like) and a very good read. Seriously, I feel like all the people that complain about "why this?" and "why that?" should just read your analyses because they shed so much light on the tracks, its really commendable Clap

I love the fact that Leela is an active character in the whole fiasco again considering she is one half of the root of the whole problem. It's also been really nice to see the mother and daughter fight alongside each other against the Luthra's whereas before Twinkle was blindfolded in Yuvi's love. The way TEI explores all relationships is so refreshing as compared to just focusing on the lead couple.

I got really excited when you mentioned Leela talking to the lawyer and Kunj's project and how it reflects back to Mahi (whom I really hope makes an appearance in the show again soon!), I remembered your previous posts on Mahi as the one to bring justice etc. and I'm in awe again every time when all your pieces come together! It's like patiently putting a jigsaw puzzle together and we keep getting more piecesLOL

Loved your points about Usha and Bebe. They were pretty obvious from how much time the two women were spending with Kunj. BUT HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO DISSECT A THEORY ON AN ONION I WILL NEVER KNOWStern SmileIt makes sense and I get it but dude you must have a very high IQ (MashaAllah yo) to retract so much info from an onion which was on the screen for like 3 seconds. You leave me speechless sometimes.

Twinkles impulsiveness is something I think a lot of people forget exists. Its an innate part of her character and so she ends up making rash decisions without thinking about the consequences for herself in the end. In the first few episodes we saw Twinkle tell us that "love is pain" and I think till date, that stands true because when it comes to love, her self-sacrificing nature with her impulsiveness mixed, leads to situations where the people she tries to protect are the ones she ends up hurting the most.

I dont really know what else to add to Yuvi. He's reached a point of no going back but one of the things that was really emphasised in the past few episodes is the fact that Anita is the root of all evil. She is such a disgrace to motherhood.

Anyway this was awesome bruv! I feel like a whole new person when I read your posts and I'm not even jokingLOL

This is like four episodes jumbled into one. That's why it's so long.

I honestly do kind wish the negativity would stop like yes go ahead and rant but there's a limit to complaining and ruining the whole atmosphere. No one is forcing you to watch the show!!

I am honestly dying for Mahi to come back. She went on to become independent and stand on her own feet so it'll be really worth it to see how she returns because she has left with a purpose and her coming back is a required purpose.

I am enjoying the Leela Anita Tashan so much! Brings back the old memories of when they use to fight anywhere everywhere. Both the ladies are responsible in a way, one more then another and there Tashan is keeping me on toes till Anita's truth coming out in front of the Sarna family. Probably a track that won't come till like July or August but that's something I'm excited about after seeing the current scenes.

You're so correct about Twinkle-Yuvi. Both are impulsive and rash. Where as the similarity between Twinkle and Kunj is that both stand by the truth till the end regardless of anything.

Yuvi was offered a second chance when he escaped out of jail into hospital. If he had given Kunj blood without any deals and tricks, his redemption would've taken off however in choosing between the blood, twinkle denied him and this his term prion is completely off the table now. There is no going back for Yuvi. His case is cemented in a tragic ending.

Thank you for a such beautiful response!!

Tranquility123

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Tranquility123

I got really excited when you mentioned Leela talking to the lawyer and Kunj's project and how it reflects back to Mahi (whom I really hope makes an appearance in the show again soon!), I remembered your previous posts on Mahi as the one to bring justice etc. and I'm in awe again every time when all your pieces come together! It's like patiently putting a jigsaw puzzle together and we keep getting more piecesLOL

Loved your points about Usha and Bebe. They were pretty obvious from how much time the two women were spending with Kunj. BUT HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO DISSECT A THEORY ON AN ONION I WILL NEVER KNOWStern SmileIt makes sense and I get it but dude you must have a very high IQ (MashaAllah yo) to retract so much info from an onion which was on the screen for like 3 seconds. You leave me speechless sometimes.

Anyway this was awesome bruv! I feel like a whole new person when I read your posts and I'm not even jokingLOL

This is like four episodes jumbled into one. That's why it's so long.

I honestly do kind wish the negativity would stop like yes go ahead and rant but there's a limit to complaining and ruining the whole atmosphere. No one is forcing you to watch the show!!

I am honestly dying for Mahi to come back. She went on to become independent and stand on her own feet so it'll be really worth it to see how she returns because she has left with a purpose and her coming back is a required purpose.

I am enjoying the Leela Anita Tashan so much! Brings back the old memories of when they use to fight anywhere everywhere. Both the ladies are responsible in a way, one more then another and there Tashan is keeping me on toes till Anita's truth coming out in front of the Sarna family. Probably a track that won't come till like July or August but that's something I'm excited about after seeing the current scenes.

You're so correct about Twinkle-Yuvi. Both are impulsive and rash. Where as the similarity between Twinkle and Kunj is that both stand by the truth till the end regardless of anything.

Yuvi was offered a second chance when he escaped out of jail into hospital. If he had given Kunj blood without any deals and tricks, his redemption would've taken off however in choosing between the blood, twinkle denied him and this his term prion is completely off the table now. There is no going back for Yuvi. His case is cemented in a tragic ending.

Thank you for a such beautiful response!!

I soo soo agree with you areeba yuvu has come to a point of no return,and his end will be tragic death is the only thing that can end his evilness!

areeba_blossom

Go to top