Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Hrithik-Kangana pic is FAKE (Page 5)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
What picture ???? Has something occurred ??? I wanna see the picture

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Just finish reading all emails. Honestly, I thought this was a fling went wrong case where kangu wanted to make this affair public and hritik wanted to hide it to save his non existing Greek God image, but this is totally opposite of what I thought. 
Hritik is revealing proof one after another, and kangu is just talking. This picture means nothing. They are in entertainment industry, this pose is just normal, they might have clicked it during their kites or krish days. Looking at picture it's visible they were giving a pose. Why would hritik allow someone to click a pic if there was any wrong intention.

She should reveal emails send by him if there is any.

Giving benefit of doubt to kangu, giving her time reveal her sides of proof. She has agreed to submit her electronic devices on 30th April and records her statement. If she fails to come up with any proper evidence onot 30th April,  then she clearly needs help. Means this affair was only cooked up story , she made an id with his name, exchanged emails and was believing that it was real? OR they had something before 2014, he didn't want to continue anymore, she couldn't digest the rejection and started believing something which was opposite to reality. Created her own la la land and started living in that imaginary world. Pathetic.

The number of email they have revealed is too much and kangana has never been jobless, there are possibility that she appointed someone to do that job. May be Rangoli.

But whatever is the case. Either she should give some proper evidence or appoint a good psychiatrist and get her mind properly checked.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

willinaSri-Rpallavi25glace-bleue

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Rangoli is the one who made up the emails?Confused

for what reason?

omeone said everyne is adding their own crazy to it. true.
Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
This whole incident has something missing in it i smells.. Kuch Toh gadbad Hai daya.
After such long term discussion about this saga looks like it will continue likely 13 years more to understand Whose sending Who's goddamn mail.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsChandlerBing

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by Malika

The pic is surely edited and blurred to create a desired effect. I am not buying it until they show the full unblurred version. Also HR seems unscathed about it on twitter, I am sure he will come out with the real thing soon.  

I dont understand about blurred. blurred out what? all the magazines and papers and even IF carried photos of them with the person in the back..

like edited what and blurred what? im not understanding. he made a claim ki he doesnt know her socially..she posted this that this is how someone doesnt know someone socially. who knows what else it there waiting to be taken out if the situation requires it.

Well his lawyer did say that he doesnt know her socially but if you will post a picture of the two from a common party from a time when this email saga hadnt started then obviously they will apear cordial. Com'on they did two movies together that too HR's home production. Everyone knows she attended many of the parties organized by Roshans. What the lawyers would have probably meant is that they stopped sharing any cordial relationship after this fiasco. 
bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
everyone who is supporting hrithik are not hrithik fans, as someone said before  when this started everyone was supporting kangana, but the subsequent incidents actually made people support HR. Firstly Kangana gave a statement that She and Hrithik had a date in Paris which was later proved wrong, even the Cyber Cop have admitted that kangana is not at all Co-operating with the investigation(many things disclosed from hr's side were actually from the cyber cops or the investigating officials unlike done by kangana through her lawyer and pr ), It's really simple if I know I'm right why wouldn't I Co-operate with the cops? logically if i am right and i have proofs then i would visit the investigator asap and submit proofs and save my image, thats how a normal person acts, (and what with she was busy? the girl who had time to send mail with the frequency of a mail per 6 minutes, was seen attending events and parties don't have time to visit the officials when it concerns her image and is so sensitive)
whatever is the truth will surely come out. peace!

Edited by bigul - 26 April 2016 at 1:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

willinaSri-RTeAmo_Messi

-ajna- IF-Sizzlerz
-ajna-
-ajna-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Some truths never come out . But this is an absolute bizarre incidence and the sooner it is buried the better for both the actors. and for their fans. To me it looks like Kangana wanting revenge for being jilted . She has taken the opportunity to malign HR with two consecutive National awards in her kitty. May be they had an affair and HR moved on ...so what  ? This is common in Btown. But KRs ego  is unbearable ...her success  has gone to her head and she is heard shooting off her mouth to everyone. The comment  about her "silly ex " was uncalled for .

It would be best for them to bury this story. As it is I don't see many running to sign up KR even after her awards ...she is so cocky that she even refuses to accept some.and a senior diva like Rekha has to go and deliver it to her. She is trouble on the sets as well ..rewriting scripts and dictating terms to directors ! She spells trouble.

Even the audience is tiring of her incessant drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-RanitaraniTeAmo_Messi

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Originally posted by whereiam

Originally posted by bhavnahm

Pic is photoshopped but the e-mails aren't hacked or the e-mail's screen shots aren't photoshopped?!!

Ask the cops Wink They already clarified and even that Siddiqui clown admitted that maybe some e-mails were sent by his client LOL Let the so called brave girl meet the Cyber Crime Cell first then you'll have your answer.

Ofcourse the 'some' e-mails and not all the nonsense e-mails. But the fans believe any nonsense e-mail too without any doubt. Btw, this pic doesn't prove anything that they had an affair, it's quiet common for co-stars to be like this after gulping down few shots. But this pic just proves everything what Hrithik saying isn't true, because he said he doesn't know Kangna well other than strictly professional ties.
The pic doesn't have only both of them, there are others too in the pic so this crap of pic being fake is just a desperate attempt of blind fans, nothing else.

From your post it is clear who is a blind fan LOL.
If you look around you will see a lot of people who have nothing to do with HR, but the 4-5 people supporting Kangy are blind fans who cannot get over the fact that she stooped so low.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

willinaSri-R

Go to top