Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Hrithik-Kangana pic is FAKE (Page 4)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I just don't understand this thing about pics...same thing that I didn't understand about SRK-PC rumor...If two celebrities like SRK-PC...or HR-Kangna are having a roaring affair...and this age of everyone having a cell phone camera...and with these media people having the ability to even tell the color of the underwear a celebrity is wearing...and they don't a pic..any pic...come on ...these paparazzi were able to take a pic of PC exiting Salman's home at 4 in the morning...of Ilulia at Salman's home...of Kareena dancing drunk for Saif at some party at their home...and here two people who are constantly in public's eyes and the media..paparazzi have nothing...nothing at all...and all they come up with is a pic...HR and Kangna worked in a movie together..of course they must be having some comfort level...so what ..they posed like that for a pic...did u watch the video of Sid and Kat for the movie baar baar dekho...the way Sid and Kat were behaving and the way Sid was embracing the director of the movie...so what if people work together they are comfortable hugging and embracing each other...doesn't mean shit..SRK does it all the time...so what??

Edited by blue-ice - 26 April 2016 at 12:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotaBheem-Piku-MalikaTeAmo_Messi-Swetha-

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
desigal, I'll be the first to say that he is a narcissistic jerk. but honestly this picture doesn't mean a thing.

this might not seem professional to most of us but in the entertainment industry a hug or even a kiss is freaking nothing! this is their normal

I was in kangana's corner but reading the emails and the lack of evidence from her side, the affair seems to be in her head only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotaBheemTeAmo_Messiglace-bleue-Swetha-

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
The pic is surely edited and blurred to create a desired effect. I am not buying it until they show the full unblurred version. Also HR seems unscathed about it on twitter, I am sure he will come out with the real thing soon.  

Edited by Malika - 26 April 2016 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Piku-TeAmo_Messi-Swetha-

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

Originally posted by blue-ice

That pic whether its real or fake is pretty useless for Kangna's defense...they are actors ...they kiss, hug, cling to and embrace each other all the time...a stupid pic proves nothing...if u have to prove something ...e mails, text messages, and sex videos are the only ways...

I am sure, if required kangna will release her own sex tape to gain whatever she wants. But i think she has become obsessed in HR's love Ouch

Hrithik might be thinking that Krrish 3 is a jinx to his whole life, first suzzane's divorce. then this psycho woman actually romanced him onscreen and then his brain surgery during the film's release. I so damn hate Krrish 3 now Sleepy

releasing a sex tape of your own self? for the world to see, really? to spite someone else.?

this has gone too far. Kangana will not go and level charges in public at a man if she has had an imaginary affair with him..she knows the publicity which wil follow and the muck that will be raked up..the stardust article cover about Ajay devgan..did Ajay Devgan sue the magazine? did she sue the magazine? does she not know how much public this whole thing will get when she takes legal action? she was very angry at his comment about not even knowing her socially..and denying an affair...

i honestly feel that hrithik or she will see reason and stop this mess from getting messier by sitting down and talking it out with an outside person...this is the best and most sensible route to go now.

more further than this with the release of intimate photos or sex tapes or whatver, will only harm them both.

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
after Shiney Ahujas case, this case is the most sordid.

Lets hope neither Hrithik nor Kangana become like Shiney who is nowhere to be seen now.
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

The pic is surely edited and blurred to create a desired effect. I am not buying it until they show the full unblurred version. Also HR seems unscathed about it on twitter, I am sure he will come out with the real thing soon.  

I dont understand about blurred. blurred out what? all the magazines and papers and even IF carried photos of them with the person in the back..

like edited what and blurred what? im not understanding. he made a claim ki he doesnt know her socially..she posted this that this is how someone doesnt know someone socially. who knows what else it there waiting to be taken out if the situation requires it.
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I dont think SRK and Pee Cee had an 'affair' affair per se. but there was definitely more intimacy than what he had with his other heroines including Kaajol his best friend.

she accompanied him and seemed to be like his shadow during Don 2 going to IPL Kolkatta..sending cake over, he created a stupid stupid completely unrequired footage in his magnum opus RA 1 for her thereby angering his heroine of the movie. and to top it all, Karan Johars direct and very public reprimand of her...in Mumbai Mirror. If gauri Khan started getting impatient with their antics, she probably had reason to...she is his wife after all, one too many phone calls, meetings, deja vu of the Akshay Kumar episode..

see, some people think as long as you dont say the words 'i love you' its not an affair...even if youre behaving like youre having an affair and being coy and over intimate. i think this is what happened in Pee Cees case, she convinced herself it wasnt an affair. but got too much into SRKs face for Gauris comfort.

This might be what happened to Hrithik when he was having whatever he was with kangana. He may hv done all lovey dovey things but never said i love you.
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

Originally posted by blue-ice

That pic whether its real or fake is pretty useless for Kangna's defense...they are actors ...they kiss, hug, cling to and embrace each other all the time...a stupid pic proves nothing...if u have to prove something ...e mails, text messages, and sex videos are the only ways...

I am sure, if required kangna will release her own sex tape to gain whatever she wants. But i think she has become obsessed in HR's love Ouch

Hrithik might be thinking that Krrish 3 is a jinx to his whole life, first suzzane's divorce. then this psycho woman actually romanced him onscreen and then his brain surgery during the film's release. I so damn hate Krrish 3 now Sleepy

releasing a sex tape of your own self? for the world to see, really? to spite someone else.?

this has gone too far. Kangana will not go and level charges in public at a man if she has had an imaginary affair with him..she knows the publicity which wil follow and the muck that will be raked up..the stardust article cover about Ajay devgan..did Ajay Devgan sue the magazine? did she sue the magazine? does she not know how much public this whole thing will get when she takes legal action? she was very angry at his comment about not even knowing her socially..and denying an affair...

i honestly feel that hrithik or she will see reason and stop this mess from getting messier by sitting down and talking it out with an outside person...this is the best and most sensible route to go now.

more further than this with the release of intimate photos or sex tapes or whatver, will only harm them both.

I am saying that there is a possibility that in her obsession she does anything to satisfy her bruised ego, otherwise do not start defending her based on what i think about her. yes you trust her instincts and believe that she will never do that, good for you and kudos to her that she has earned you trust and respect, but i perceive her character in a complete different way,. and not because now she has a legal battle going on with Hrithik, but because of the overall image she has created and the never dying negativity and controversial aspect of her image.

If Hrithik is right in his stance, he will never stop unless he proves it and gets a clearance. you can see that he hardly issues statements and is mostly direct with his points and evidences.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top