Posted: 7 years ago
A Hrithik fan proved it 👏

If you don't believe, try it yourselves😉

Here is the link

http://imageedited.com/

And here is the pic

http://www.missmalini.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/hrikang-1-670x1024.jpg

Hrithik isn't stupid to fall into his own trap, i mean, if he had any phisical relationship with her, he wouldn't dare to slap  a legal notice on her because she'll prove him wrong, simple as that. And yeah, during this 7 years long relationship, Kangana came up with only one not so intimate pic + in a party +surrounded by at least 2 people, and it turned out to be photoshopped .PHANTASTIC 😆
I know Hrithik is taking his time to embrace, oops, embarrass her even more. Just wait and watch, the was isn't over yet.

It could be edited on photoshop  to add the MissMalini.com  tag on the picture? 

ps: that website isn't very reliable.. i just tried sum non-edited pictures..and it says "probably" and "yes"
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 7 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

It could be edited on photoshop  to add the MissMalini.com  tag on the picture? 

ps: that website isn't very reliable.. i just tried sum non-edited pictures..and it says "probably" and "yes"

Haha. 
Now I feel pity on HR stans. Such desperation that they forgot to use their head. 
^^ Here you go

a Sushant-Ankita pic with Miss Malini tag

http://www.missmalini.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ankita2.jpg

result=Photo has Adobe editing tags

http://s31.postimg.org/ycr9yyzaz/Capture.png

You have the link above if you want to try 😉
Pic is photoshopped but the e-mails aren't hacked or the e-mail's screen shots aren't photoshopped?!!
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Pic is photoshopped but the e-mails aren't hacked or the e-mail's screen shots aren't photoshopped?!!

Ask the cops 😉 They already clarified and even that Siddiqui clown admitted that maybe some e-mails were sent by his client 😆 Let the so called brave girl meet the Cyber Crime Cell first then you'll have your answer.
I am pro Hrithik but this doesn't mean anything. We already knew it was zoomed (too blurry and pixely to not be) and cropped. Resized for web page is no surprise. Am I missing something? 
That pic whether its real or fake is pretty useless for Kangna's defense...they are actors ...they kiss, hug, cling to and embrace each other all the time...a stupid pic proves nothing...if u have to prove something ...e mails, text messages, and sex videos are the only ways...
Originally posted by blue-ice

That pic whether its real or fake is pretty useless for Kangna's defense...they are actors ...they kiss, hug, cling to and embrace each other all the time...a stupid pic proves nothing...if u have to prove something ...e mails, text messages, and sex videos are the only ways...
I do believe picture is real but as you said, it does nothing add up to Kangana's defense. That said, the picture does provide much needed ammunition to Kangana stans whose ammunition has depleted to almost zero level.
Originally posted by blue-ice

I find it hilarious that some people jumping up and down looking that pic which is kinda non relevant. They know each other and acted in movies together.  It is not a big deal having such picture together