India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

Indiraji's mind blowing performance

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
What a performance by Indiraji! Clap Loved every bit of it. She has transformed herself into Kumudini so well that despite her character's negative traits she is such a treat to watch on screen and her screen presence has always been phenomenal whether it was Krishnaben kakrawala or kumudini.

She is out to get her revenge from Aaba but she is so smart that she disguises everything in such a way that no one even has an ounce of doubt over her being the master mind behind everything. This keeps the plot interesting where she is not someone who leaves her tracks but covers it up so well that there is not a clue as to who she really is and what she is up to. I love the character of Kumudini so much that I don't mind her negative traits. She is shrewd, sharp, smart and a formidable character. She is  a force to reckon with and if I were Aaba I would sleep with one eye open. LOL  LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightskamanijayashreesbsnishika22nawshimetitaliyaDeepukrishnaJuhiR-GrilledCheese-ssbn_siddhipranati16paddu503soniadutta-Swetha-

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah agree 
Kumu is cunning ,selfish and a big player where Rao is nothing in front of her ...she playing her game very smartly
Indrani jee flawless acting making it more enjoyable to watch it on TV and recently she won Dada phalke award too for the role 

Edited by soniadutta - 25 April 2016 at 7:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightnawshiJuhiRkt25-GrilledCheese-pranati16ssbn_siddhi

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Yeah agree 
Kumu is cunning ,selfish and a big player where Rao is nothing in front of her ...she playing her game very smartly
Indrani jee flawless acting making it more enjoyable to watch it on TV and recently she won Dada phalke award too for the role 

Really she won an award too. Well deserved!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepukrishnaJuhiR

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Agreed ... She was absolutely wonderful yest ...I think this is the first time I'm liking the negative characters ( both kumu n pvr) so much ... Well deserved award Smile
Today wud b Indira ji's n shravan's day .. M sure both of them r goin to give dhamakedaar performances ..  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightnawshiJuhiRkt25-GrilledCheese-

paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Agreed. ..

JuhiRkt25

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
She is amazing! Don't know how to point out which episode is her best performance. She is superb in every episode.

nawshikt25

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
What a brilliant description of KumuClapClap. Nothing more to add. Indira ji nails it in every epi. Words fall short to appreciate her. I have never been so impressed by a negative character so much as I am by Kumudini. She is a treat to watch. Sets your screen on fire.Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightjayashreesbs-GrilledCheese-kt25

Niharika17 Goldie
Niharika17
Niharika17

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Nice post
she is just awesome and got me hooked to the show...and I love her tashan with PVR...first show where all the characters are just awesome..

jayashreesbskt25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index