India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

these people are such idiots

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
really...W*F!..Pari is already PMSing man..she just needs some attention..she has not always been right but some things others are doing isn't right either..like what sujata said..that was crossing the line..did adarsh criticize sujata as much for saying that as much as he yelled at pari for that mistake?.
and constantly comparing her to swaragini..criticizing is something else but comparing when swaragini are the very people she has problems with...when swaragini are praised ragini's deeds come to my mind..i anyway don't feel much for swara kind of characters...so i am rooting for parineeta Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12harshitaloomba1

ErisedWitch45 Senior Member
ErisedWitch45
ErisedWitch45

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

really...W*F!..Pari is already PMSing man..she just needs some attention..she has not always been right but some things others are doing isn't right either..like what sujata said..that was crossing the line..did adarsh criticize sujata as much for saying that as much as he yelled at pari for that mistake?.
and constantly comparing her to swaragini..criticizing is something else but comparing when swaragini are the very people she has problems with...when swaragini are praised ragini's deeds come to my mind..i anyway don't feel much for swara kind of characters...so i am rooting for parineeta Wink

I know! Comparisons are never a good idea to motivate someone especially among d-i-ls and that too in a household like Maheshwaris. 

Moreover Ragini has been a good d-i-l only for a few days now. Earlier she was one vindictive lady. Pari has been a good d-i-l for years. I would love to see a grey-shaded Pari (a more realistic approach) but the cvs will make her a full on evil character.

Sujata was so out of line. Generally I like her character because she adds the comedy element but after the infertility comment, it was too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiJaiIraniMata

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I also dnt agree wd d statemnt she made bt cvs make sujata spoke those lines taaki Pari sirf Swara pe aur bharak jaye ROFL
u knw cvs logic Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-tiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top