Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Avinash sachdev/Dr Amit Goel AT #1 welcome back -DTN pg47 (Page 29)

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Guys just wandering when will they add the new cast names in the cast 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

In today's episode Sudha said that Dr. Amit is running behind her inspite of being married. So, how can Nandini and Amit have any other relation except student and teacher?

Hmm not watched today's episode yet 
Could be this Sudha who hates N is just saying stuff to make people hate Amit as he maybe liking N?

fatssrilanka

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona55

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

They are angry because almost all the old characters disppeared and so they are not liking anything as of now. I hope Avinash will be accepted in course of time. I am all for him.

But that's so... Gosh all the old characters have to go some times --sometimes I wish Avi did not enter shows that are already running 
Avi even said there was a new show he was thinking of coming in then he was offered this BV role 
And decided to enter BV as he liked the show and it was a challenge to play Dr.Amit

Wish people will not make up there mind before even watching --some have never watched Avi shows and they just make up their mind not to like him?

Hope they give the post leap a chance 

Mona maybe people will change in time at least I hope so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesfatssrilanka

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

They are angry because almost all the old characters disppeared and so they are not liking anything as of now. I hope Avinash will be accepted in course of time. I am all for him.

But that's so... Gosh all the old characters have to go some times --sometimes I wish Avi did not enter shows that are already running 
Avi even said there was a new show he was thinking of coming in then he was offered this BV role 
And decided to enter BV as he liked the show and it was a challenge to play Dr.Amit

Wish people will not make up there mind before even watching --some have never watched Avi shows and they just make up their mind not to like him?

Hope they give the post leap a chance 

Even before the leap everyone started giving their verict about Avinash.

Started hating Avi in advance ? Wow 
Well pasand apne apne 
I could never hate any actor before even seeing him act I would just not make any comment period

fatssrilanka

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

None of us liked?

It is only Mangala fans who did not like Nandini going away with her real mother while we anandi fans rejoiced the mother daughter union.

Nandini was not ungrateful. It was Mangala's behaviour that made her react like that. Mangala poisoned her ears saying that her real mother threw her away in the dustbin. She brought a fake mother to make Nandini hate her real mother. She tore Nandini's dresses gifted by anandi and hid the jewellery. She also instigated Shivam against Nandini and created fights between them. When Nandini joined Mangala in Jhalra, Mangala threw her books away as it will remind her of Anandi, her real mother. Mangala slapped her when she went to meet Dr..Anant who cared for her. Even till the last moment she was trying to control Nandini and separate her from her mother forever.

This is the real story.

Yes, she saved Nandini from death. But that act cannot give her rights to control Nandini and keep her away from her mother forever.

you can write your review on the story. No one stopped you. This forum is open to all.. but dont bring MANGAL FANS  and ANANDI HATERS here and get this AT locked.

Did I say anandi haters here? Show me. Mangala fans are not automatically anandi haters or vice versa. Even I am a Mangala fan for that matter.

You said None of us. Who are you to talk on behalf of all which includes me?

As for closing threads, it is moderators prerogative and they may just give a warning as usual. Because this is AT.

And I am not interested in spoiling the AT arguing with you. From my side I will not go ahead in this matter as I explained everything according to my thinking.

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

In today's episode Sudha said that Dr. Amit is running behind her inspite of being married. So, how can Nandini and Amit have any other relation except student and teacher?

Hmm not watched today's episode yet 
Could be this Sudha who hates N is just saying stuff to make people hate Amit as he maybe liking N?

Maybe and maybe not. It could even they're seperated. Or it can even mean he's not happy with her.
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amanyu

Originally posted by Amanyu

You can read everyday episode story in Desi Tashan... you can get whole Balika Vadhu story line over there ... Each viewer has their own way to take the story line and the director and writers showed in their own way where they think that leads are too good to oppose the bad even they knew .. in directors and writers view it looks like Mangla deceived the child when she want to meet her mother even when N told M lot of times that she want to meet her bio mom and give her a chance as M is so possessive that she don't want to share N with A... So if any want the story they can visit Desi Tashan site
Thank u Amanyu
Many times the site I go to says content rejected have to wait and try again 

Try this http://www.tellyupdates.com/tv-serials/balika-vadhu/?tag=written-episode

Will do Amanyu but can u post the link in blue pls much easer than writing down all the long letters on the browser 

here guys

too many years and too much to catch up maan.Confused And speaking for myself bcoz not watched before, simply reading old epis dont seem enuf to feel the pulse. Hopefully FBs may help as they are actual scenes pics 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasaiMona55maya-kkfatssrilanka

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi...
Forum People.. Im back..

Here i post Dr. Amit life story... Dnt know weather it is true or not.. But someone comment on my post...

Dr Amit is married to Vandana, they were childhood friends and they got married at young age.
But Vandana was ambitious and she left for US, after aborting their babby.
So though he is married, he iis not having a happy conjugal life.
And Vandana willcome back soon. Actress who plated GULI will do the role. She is young and cute.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesseema12345Mona55maya-kkfatssrilanka

Go to top