Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Avinash sachdev/Dr Amit Goel AT #1 welcome back -DTN pg47 (Page 28)

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

As for Mangala, she becomes grey due to her possessive nature and she does not want Nimboli to know her real mother as it will distance Nimboli from her emotionally.

Anandi tries to reconcile with the situation cooperating with Mangla in the belief that Mangala as promised will unite her with her daughter. When Mangala's manipulations come into light, entire BH goes and confronts Mangala and leave with Nandini or Nimboli as she wantes to be with her mother and gets angry with Mangala for hiding the truth for such a long time.

After that Mangala loses her marbles and treats a doll to be her Nimboli. Anandi brings her to BH but dadisa advises her to keep her in the mental hospital to get better medical care.  Anandi convinces an angry Nandini to meet Mangla and show her affection so that Mangala may recover from her delusions and become normal again.From there Mangala escapes and dies looking for her doll which fell into a gorge.

Mangala saved little Nimboli from akheraj and developed a fondness for her in due course.

Thanks leaves little by little the past is coming to light

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesmaya-kkfatssrilanka

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
They are angry because almost all the old characters disppeared and so they are not liking anything as of now. I hope Avinash will be accepted in course of time. I am all for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k.taddy1234Mona55maya-kkfatssrilanka

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanyu

Originally posted by Mona55

Originally posted by Amanyu

You can read everyday episode story in Desi Tashan... you can get whole Balika Vadhu story line over there ... Each viewer has their own way to take the story line and the director and writers showed in their own way where they think that leads are too good to oppose the bad even they knew .. in directors and writers view it looks like Mangla deceived the child when she want to meet her mother even when N told M lot of times that she want to meet her bio mom and give her a chance as M is so possessive that she don't want to share N with A... Soif any want the story they can visit Desi Tashan site
Thank u Amanyu
Many times the site I go to says content rejected have to wait and try again 

Try this http://www.tellyupdates.com/tv-serials/balika-vadhu/?tag=written-episode

Will do Amanyu but can u post the link in blue pls much easer than writing down all the long letters on the browser 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24maya-kk

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged

They are angry because almost all the old characters disppeared and so they are not liking anything as of now. I hope Avinash will be accepted in course of time. I am all for him.

But that's so... Gosh all the old characters have to go some times --sometimes I wish Avi did not enter shows that are already running 
Avi even said there was a new show he was thinking of coming in then he was offered this BV role 
And decided to enter BV as he liked the show and it was a challenge to play Dr.Amit

Wish people will not make up there mind before even watching --some have never watched Avi shows and they just make up their mind not to like him?

Hope they give the post leap a chance 

maya-kkfatssrilanka

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
DT NOTE: Comment has been edited as it involves accusing other members of causing other threads to close down and terming other members as Anandi haters when the member did not do any such thing. Please refrain from making such accusations against members in the future.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 30 April 2016 at 2:51pm
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I will write a WU on the jhalra story when I am free. AT is not the place to discuss episodes or past episodes.
Thanks.

Edited by Shinya - 28 April 2016 at 9:05am
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona55

But that's so... Gosh all the old characters have to go some times --sometimes I wish Avi did not enter shows that are already running 
Avi even said there was a new show he was thinking of coming in then he was offered this BV role 
And decided to enter BV as he liked the show and it was a challenge to play Dr.Amit

Wish people will not make up there mind before even watching --some have never watched Avi shows and they just make up their mind not to like him?

Hope they give the post leap a chance 

Even before the leap everyone started giving their verict about Avinash.

Mona55maya-kk

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
In today's episode Sudha said that Dr. Amit is running behind her inspite of being married. So, how can Nandini and Amit have any other relation except student and teacher?

Edited by fatssrilanka - 28 April 2016 at 9:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maya-kk

Go to top