Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Avinash sachdev/Dr Amit Goel AT #1 welcome back -DTN pg47 (Page 27)

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by maya-kk

Originally posted by Shinya

I am glad they are showing Ns past so soon  as many are new viewers this way they get some connection to the past 
One of  the things that I did not like is the mother being so mean to her own daughter calling her names etc hope she does not do so this name calling in front of Sudha 

Also N why the heck she had to be so mahan  in front of the would be in laws of her sister she could have just said I'll see ---doubt any one says stuff like that to the would be in laws --be realistic writers
Yes missed Avi --one who is tolerable Wink
Hope we get to see more of Avi  today whenever he comes on the screen it lights up --hope writers give him more space and meaningful dialogues as time goes on 
I think Mahi looked good today she has beautiful eyes 

Sorry to butt in... but the past they are showing is not correct. That is not how it happened.

They are only showing tits and bits to create a story for the grown up Nandini which does not match the story of the past.

You guys, who have not watched the show before, must be thinking she was married off at 3 months... But she was not married in the true sense, nor did that marriage last.

It is a long story how the three month old got married and how her own mother, Anandi, was responsible for the mess.

Hi u are not butting in but as u say we have no idea what the heck has happened before as never watched this show before 
So just assuming maybe this happened that happened thanks for correcting 

Was thinking of watching from day one then decided not how long has this show been going on 5 yrs 8 yrs ? I won't be able to catch up as the story goes on 

And welcome to the AT 

maya rani this july will mark 8th anniv of BV phew!

And shinaya thanks for all the corrections, me even more ignorant about the show than maya and welcome to the AT

Thanks guys 
Me in the same boat prem getting glimpses of the past by reading the comments 
And yes it's not been even a week lets give the post leap a chance 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24fatssrilanka

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa1122

Wow!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Originally posted by Shinya

Sorry guys. NO offence to anyone, but the story and direction are just not watchable.
I did not watch the whole epi, but only watched some flashbacks that nandini was telling her new bapusa. ... looks like she herself does not know her story.

The story goes like this -

Nandini was kidnapped by Kundan's father Akhiraj in front of her mother Anandi because Anandi stopped 8-yr old Kundan's first child marriage with a 4 yr old girl. Kundan was being married because he had some 'dosh' in his kundli (horoscope) and the priest had told them that after getting him married, his dosh would get wiped off.

When anandi stopped the marriage, Akhiraj was so angry that he chased her and snatched her child. After bringing the child home, he took her to his room and was about to chop her off with his sword when his widowed sister-in-law Mangala stopped him.

The only way Mangala could control akhiraj was by playing Devi maa. She used to fake devimaa act, as if she was possessed by devima, and make him listen to her. To save the child, she said in devimaa act - get the child married to kundan. 

Akhiraj was not ready to accept the child as his daughter-in-law because he did not know what cast she belonged to, but his wife Harki convinced him that to remove dosh from their son's kundli, it was necessary to marry him to some girl... she said afterwards we will see what to do with that girl (nandini).

This is how the child marriage happened. It was only a temporary arrangement and was never meant to last.

The childless widow Mangala loved the child very much and raised her like her own.  She protected her from time to time when harki tortured her. 

The girl was a happy jolly girl and street smart. She knew how to find her way and get what she wanted. She was not someone to fall into 

How after 12 yrs mother and daughter reunited and how nandini turned ungrateful to Mangala is another long story... None of us liked her when she turned against the woman who gave her a new life and went away with annadi telling Mangala I dont want to see your face again.

The same ungrateful girl now acting like a victim is unbelievable. What is also unbelievable is that such a street smart girl reaching an orphanage... it is not her story.  So we cant watch it.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Thanks Shinya

So Anandis daughter is Nim/Nandani and she was mean to Mangala they didn't tell any reason why she was mean

I still want guys to give this story line and the new cast a chance

Jagdish had met Akhiraj one day for some work and he had told him that he's against child marraige.But,Mangala later went against him and told Jagdish the whole truth about Nandini and then she showed him the licket which Nandini had wearing unaware that Jagdish and Anandi knew each othet. The moment he saw the locket he recognised that Nimboli was the long lost daughter of Anandi. Then Mangala turned selfish because she realised that Nimboli will leave her. So, she brainwashed Nimboli by making up a fake story about Anandi saying that she wanted a son and so when she found out that it's a daughter she threw her in the garbage bin to die.Later she even gave money to a stranger woman to come and tell it in front of Nimboli that she hates her. When Anandi takes her to Jaitsar Mangala made sure that she doesn't get closer to her mother. But,one day the truth comes out and so from that day Nimboli starts hating Mangala.

And for this some fans hated N --fine M saved her etc etc but telling all those lies and keeping her aWay from her own mother --I am with N in this but maybe I would not be very harsh towards M after all am did save her from that brute A. ---keeping N away from Nandani not good

leavesandwavesfatssrilanka

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
None of us liked?

It is only Mangala fans who did not like Nandini going away with her real mother while we anandi fans rejoiced the mother daughter union.

Nandini was not ungrateful. It was Mangala's behaviour that made her react like that. Mangala poisoned her ears saying that her real mother threw her away in the dustbin. She brought a fake mother to make Nandini hate her real mother. She tore Nandini's dresses gifted by anandi and hid the jewellery. She also instigated Shivam against Nandini and created fights between them. When Nandini joined Mangala in Jhalra, Mangala threw her books away as it will remind her of Anandi, her real mother. Mangala slapped her when she went to meet Dr..Anant who cared for her. Even till the last moment she was trying to control Nandini and separate her from her mother forever.

This is the real story.

Yes, she saved Nandini from death. But that act cannot give her rights to control Nandini and keep her away from her mother forever.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 28 April 2016 at 8:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanyuDeb07Mona55fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

As for Mangala, she becomes grey due to her possessive nature and she does not want Nimboli to know her real mother as it will distance Nimboli from her emotionally.

Anandi tries to reconcile with the situation cooperating with Mangla in the belief that Mangala as promised will unite her with her daughter. When Mangala's manipulations come into light, entire BH goes and confronts Mangala and leave with Nandini or Nimboli as she wantes to be with her mother and gets angry with Mangala for hiding the truth for such a long time.

After that Mangala loses her marbles and treats a doll to be her Nimboli. Anandi brings her to BH but dadisa advises her to keep her in the mental hospital to get better medical care.  Anandi convinces an angry Nandini to meet Mangla and show her affection so that Mangala may recover from her delusions and become normal again.From there Mangala escapes and dies looking for her doll which fell into a gorge.

Mangala saved little Nimboli from akheraj and developed a fondness for her in due course.

Mangala comes to know about Anandi through Jagdish,am I right? And,then she turns grey. And,because she wouldn't leave her she makes up a fake story about Anandi throwing her away as soon as she was born. 

You are right. The point is many expected Mangala to be positive and handover Nandini without any pre conditions. that did not happen. CVs made Mangala almost negative and this pissed off many of her admirers. Even I felt the Mangala anandi Nandini angle stretched unnecessarily for a very long time until we felt enough is enough and CVs found also a quick solution and wounded up a long saga in a hurry. Mangala's part was played by veteran actress Rajeshwari very well and she made Mangala come alive with all her plus and minus points.

Every character whether it is Anandi, Mangala or Jagya elicit 2 responses and sometimes 3. One is from the point of fans, one is from opposite camp and the third one is from some neutral ones. All are fictional characters and yet we are attached to them in some ways.

I hope the new version will put an end to the old feelings in course of time. Let us make a new beginning.

Yes,true.Initially Mangala was positive then  turned grey. Specially when Anandi takes both Mangala and Nimboli/Nandini to Jaitsar she takes full authority of her. Infact asks Nimboli to call her Mother and when Anandi wanted to do something or take decision for her Mangala would not like it.

leavesandwavesMona55

Amanyu Groupbie
Amanyu
Amanyu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona55

Originally posted by Amanyu

You can read everyday episode story in Desi Tashan... you can get whole Balika Vadhu story line over there ... Each viewer has their own way to take the story line and the director and writers showed in their own way where they think that leads are too good to oppose the bad even they knew .. in directors and writers view it looks like Mangla deceived the child when she want to meet her mother even when N told M lot of times that she want to meet her bio mom and give her a chance as M is so possessive that she don't want to share N with A... Soif any want the story they can visit Desi Tashan site
Thank u Amanyu
Many times the site I go to says content rejected have to wait and try again 

Try this http://www.tellyupdates.com/tv-serials/balika-vadhu/?tag=written-episode

leavesandwavesMona55

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by radev24

There is one site called Telly updates which gives stories of all serials on  a daily basis and very quickly sometimes within an hour.

I usually depend on them when I have doubts or when I miss episodes.

You have to type balikavadhu telly updates. And there is wikipedia where you will get the story from the beginning in a nutshell.

Goodluck.

By the way I am quite fond of Avinash from his Choti bahu days. Hope he will get a good deal from BV writers. And I also watched some episodes of IPKKND just for his sake.
leaves good to see there are fans like you who recognize awesome talent when they see it.

thanks for the update, will use Telly for daily stories.

yep CBs were a history making serials indeed and not just for Avinash. BV writers got their work cut out

Leaves I have read some of your posts in the forum and you were the only member who seemed quite happy that Avi was going to be a part of BV.And, you appreciated his talent but sadly the posts which you appreciated Avi were never liked by a single member.
But why are some Forum members so against Avinash without even seeing his acting are they just following some who just hate to bash Avinash calling him just an ok actor -by the way some have called him more than just ok -and once people watch his shows esp. The first one CB doubt any one would say he is an ok actor or just an average one 
He broke all records in that time slot of 7-30 pm as that was not considered prime time at that time 
Then he made history with EBP that show made 6pm prime time his show was the first one in that time slot now u see many shows on diff channels in that time slot 

Thanks leaves 
Don't know welcomed u to this AT so welcome to Avis AT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged

None of us liked?

It is only Mangala fans who did not like Nandini going away with her real mother while we anandi fans rejoiced the mother daughter union.

Nandini was not ungrateful. It was Mangala's behaviour that made her react like that. Mangala poisoned her ears saying that her real mother threw her away in the dustbin. She brought a fake mother to make Nandini hate her real mother. She tore Nandini's dresses gifted by anandi and hid the jewellery. She also instigated Shivam against Nandini and created fights between them. When Nandini joined Mangala in Jhalra, Mangala threw her books away as it will remind her of Anandi, her real mother. Mangala slapped her when she went to meet Dr..Anant who cared for her. Even till the last moment she was trying to control Nandini and separate her from her mother forever.

This is the real story.

Yes, she saved Nandini from death. But that act cannot give her rights to control Nandini and keep her away from her mother forever.

Yes,I read some comments about Nandini.They kept on saying that she was ungrateful. I too hated Mangala when she tried to seperate Mother and Daughter.

leavesandwavesmaya-kk

Go to top