Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Avinash sachdev/Dr Amit Goel AT #1 welcome back -DTN pg47 (Page 20)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
There is one site called Telly updates which gives stories of all serials on  a daily basis and very quickly sometimes within an hour.

I usually depend on them when I have doubts or when I miss episodes.

You have to type balikavadhu telly updates. And there is wikipedia where you will get the story from the beginning in a nutshell.

Goodluck.

By the way I am quite fond of Avinash from his Choti bahu days. Hope he will get a good deal from BV writers. And I also watched some episodes of IPKKND just for his sake.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24deepa1122fatssrilanka

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyone

W e l c o m e  t o 

V e r y   1 s t  AT 

of  our 

Adorable   Avinash

Awesome Avinashians

Amazing Avinash AT #1  

on BV Page 20 yaayClap

Your image is loading...

Edited by radev24 - 27 April 2016 at 8:37pm

leavesandwavesdeepa1122fatssrilanka

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

There is one site called Telly updates which gives stories of all serials on  a daily basis and very quickly sometimes within an hour.

You have to type balikavadhu telly updates. And there is wikipedia where you will get the story from the beginning in a nutshell.

Goodluck.

By the way I am quite fond of Avinash from his Choti bahu days. Hope he will get a good deal from BV writers. And I also watched some episodes of IPKKND just for his sake.
leaves good to see there are fans like you who recognize awesome talent when they see it.

thanks for the update, will use Telly for daily stories.

yep CBs were a history making serials indeed and not just for Avinash. BV writers got their work cut out

Edited by radev24 - 27 April 2016 at 8:45pm

leavesandwavesdeepa1122fatssrilanka

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz
deepa1122
deepa1122

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Goodluck.

hi thanks a bunch---whats ur name dear 

i got fond of Avi when watching CB too since then have watched all his shows 
hope the writers dont turn him negative and then positive like they did in QH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesfatssrilanka

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz
deepa1122
deepa1122

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by maya-kk

Originally posted by Shinya

Sorry guys. NO offence to anyone, but the story and direction are just not watchable.
I did not watch the whole epi, but only watched some flashbacks that nandini was telling her new bapusa. ... looks like she herself does not know her story.

The story goes like this -

Nandini was kidnapped by Kundan's father Akhiraj in front of her mother Anandi because Anandi stopped 8-yr old Kundan's first child marriage with a 4 yr old girl. Kundan was being married because he had some 'dosh' in his kundli (horoscope) and the priest had told them that after getting him married, his dosh would get wiped off.

When anandi stopped the marriage, Akhiraj was so angry that he chased her and snatched her child. After bringing the child home, he took her to his room and was about to chop her off with his sword when his widowed sister-in-law Mangala stopped him.

The only way Mangala could control akhiraj was by playing Devi maa. She used to fake devimaa act, as if she was possessed by devima, and make him listen to her. To save the child, she said in devimaa act - get the child married to kundan. 

Akhiraj was not ready to accept the child as his daughter-in-law because he did not know what cast she belonged to, but his wife Harki convinced him that to remove dosh from their son's kundli, it was necessary to marry him to some girl... she said afterwards we will see what to do with that girl (nandini).

This is how the child marriage happened. It was only a temporary arrangement and was never meant to last.

The childless widow Mangala loved the child very much and raised her like her own.  She protected her from time to time when harki tortured her. 

The girl was a happy jolly girl and street smart. She knew how to find her way and get what she wanted. She was not someone to fall into 

How after 12 yrs mother and daughter reunited and how nandini turned ungrateful to Mangala is another long story... None of us liked her when she turned against the woman who gave her a new life and went away with annadi telling Mangala I dont want to see your face again.

The same ungrateful girl now acting like a victim is unbelievable. What is also unbelievable is that such a street smart girl reaching an orphanage... it is not her story.  So we cant watch it.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Thanks Shinya

So Anandis daughter is Nim/Nandani and she was mean to Mangala they didn't tell any reason why she was mean

I still want guys to give this story line and the new cast a chance

thanks shinya, this should help out a lot

maya rani couldnt agree more, lets not rush to judgment and give the new characters all the breathing space they need. After all this Season 2 started only 72 hrs ago !!

ditto !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz
deepa1122
deepa1122

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by maya-kk

Hey prem pls in this AT too  make a post about Congo shongo and witch page we are on etc etc like u do in the other ATs --thanks a bunch 

WinkWink

just saw the congrats post thanks premdi

Edited by deepa1122 - 27 April 2016 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz
deepa1122
deepa1122

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona55fatssrilanka

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz