Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Avinash sachdev/Dr Amit Goel AT #1 welcome back -DTN pg47 (Page 17)

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Has anyone watched today's episode? Was Avi there?

Yup Avi was there all of one minute 

Even in that one minute he looked awesome truly a great actor 

Today's episode was better the past couple of days 
I like seeing N past at least gives us some glimpse of what happened 

Can some one post Fatima's points about what has happened in BV before the leap she posted those I think in the EBP AT
found it found it M

I will give give a short description about Kundan

1) Kundan got married to Nandini / Nimboli when she an infant. He was about 10 or 11

2) After the marraige there was a leap

3) Kundan was following his parents footsteps

4) He was very shrewd and was not much interested in studies

5) And,he was always surrounded with bad company even his friends were not less

6) He used to hate Nimboli and wasn't even talking to her properly but due to his friends influence tried to molest her

7) Akhiraj ( Kundan's ) Father thought this would create problem and so gets him married to a minor once again

8) After sometime Kundan's wife becomes pregnant but Kundan keeps a condition that she should only give birth to a son

9) And, after a few months there was a huge fight and Kundan kills his own wife and unborn child

10) Even in this situation the trio Akhiraj, Harki ( Kundan's mom ) and Kundan are praying that the child should be safe. Doesn't matter if the child's Mother is alive or not.

11) Later Anandi and Nandini / Nimboli reunite and she takes her to Jaitsar

12) There she encourages her to educate herself so maybe that's why she will be a dr.

13) When Akhiraj goes on a killing spree Harki realises her mistake for not listening to Anandi and tries to dissuade him but in vain. Infact she even tries to dissuade Kundan to not listen to his Father but he alongwith his Father ties Harki his own Mother to a chair and goes away. She even threatens to call the police.

Rest is history since everyone must have watched the last episode.

In BV forum almost everyone is saying that Dr. Amit ( Avinash ) would turn out to be Kundan after all. He might sweet talk Nandini and after getting married reveal his true identity. One such member said she had watched CB 1 and felt he was too good.

" If Avinash is reprising Kundan's role,words fail me. Avinash is a handsome guy and he usually does good person role. Colors is very clever in getting old and new viewers hooked up by combining history with new blood with an actor like Avinash. I'm hoping against hope that he's not Kundan ''

I too am hoping that Dr. Amit doesn't turn out to be Kundan because it he is Kundan then it will be so unrealistic. A person who's least interested is studying , always following his illustrious, decietful Father,running behind girls with short skirts can become a Dr.? He was always thinking only about s.. and how to bed with different girls. Infact when his wife was pregnant his eye would turn to Nimboli and tried various ways of getting close to her. sic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345maya-kkfatssrilanka

seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by maya-kk

Has anyone watched today's episode? Was Avi there?

Yup Avi was there all of one minute 

Even in that one minute he looked awesome truly a great actor 

Today's episode was better the past couple of days 
I like seeing N past at least gives us some glimpse of what happened 

Can some one post Fatima's points about what has happened in BV before the leap she posted those I think in the EBP AT
found it found it M

I will give give a short description about Kundan

1) Kundan got married to Nandini / Nimboli when she an infant. He was about 10 or 11

2) After the marraige there was a leap

3) Kundan was following his parents footsteps

4) He was very shrewd and was not much interested in studies

5) And,he was always surrounded with bad company even his friends were not less

6) He used to hate Nimboli and wasn't even talking to her properly but due to his friends influence tried to molest her

7) Akhiraj ( Kundan's ) Father thought this would create problem and so gets him married to a minor once again

8) After sometime Kundan's wife becomes pregnant but Kundan keeps a condition that she should only give birth to a son

9) And, after a few months there was a huge fight and Kundan kills his own wife and unborn child

10) Even in this situation the trio Akhiraj, Harki ( Kundan's mom ) and Kundan are praying that the child should be safe. Doesn't matter if the child's Mother is alive or not.

11) Later Anandi and Nandini / Nimboli reunite and she takes her to Jaitsar

12) There she encourages her to educate herself so maybe that's why she will be a dr.

13) When Akhiraj goes on a killing spree Harki realises her mistake for not listening to Anandi and tries to dissuade him but in vain. Infact she even tries to dissuade Kundan to not listen to his Father but he alongwith his Father ties Harki his own Mother to a chair and goes away. She even threatens to call the police.

Rest is history since everyone must have watched the last episode.

In BV forum almost everyone is saying that Dr. Amit ( Avinash ) would turn out to be Kundan after all. He might sweet talk Nandini and after getting married reveal his true identity. One such member said she had watched CB 1 and felt he was too good.

" If Avinash is reprising Kundan's role,words fail me. Avinash is a handsome guy and he usually does good person role. Colors is very clever in getting old and new viewers hooked up by combining history with new blood with an actor like Avinash. I'm hoping against hope that he's not Kundan ''

I too am hoping that Dr. Amit doesn't turn out to be Kundan because it he is Kundan then it will be so unrealistic. A person who's least interested is studying , always following his illustrious, decietful Father,running behind girls with short skirts can become a Dr.? He was always thinking only about s.. and how to bed with different girls. Infact when his wife was pregnant his eye would turn to Nimboli and tried various ways of getting close to her. sic

Thanks prem so Kunan was married 2times?

Both Balika Vadhus?

And don't believe Amit is Kundan who was a badie as he has a city guy as his father 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24Mona55maya-kkgoolabfatssrilanka

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Sorry guys. NO offence to anyone, but the story and direction are just not watchable.
I did not watch the whole epi, but only watched some flashbacks that nandini was telling her new bapusa. ... looks like she herself does not know her story.

The story goes like this -

Nandini was kidnapped by Kundan's father Akhiraj in front of her mother Anandi because Anandi stopped 8-yr old Kundan's first child marriage with a 4 yr old girl. Kundan was being married because he had some 'dosh' in his kundli (horoscope) and the priest had told them that after getting him married, his dosh would get wiped off.

When anandi stopped the marriage, Akhiraj was so angry that he chased her and snatched her child. After bringing the child home, he took her to his room and was about to chop her off with his sword when his widowed sister-in-law Mangala stopped him.

The only way Mangala could control akhiraj was by playing Devi maa. She used to fake devimaa act, as if she was possessed by devima, and make him listen to her. To save the child, she said in devimaa act - get the child married to kundan. 

Akhiraj was not ready to accept the child as his daughter-in-law because he did not know what cast she belonged to, but his wife Harki convinced him that to remove dosh from their son's kundli, it was necessary to marry him to some girl... she said afterwards we will see what to do with that girl (nandini).

This is how the child marriage happened. It was only a temporary arrangement and was never meant to last.

The childless widow Mangala loved the child very much and raised her like her own.  She protected her from time to time when harki tortured her. 

The girl was a happy jolly girl and street smart. She knew how to find her way and get what she wanted. She was not someone to fall into anyone's trap.

How after 12 yrs mother and daughter reunited and how nandini turned ungrateful to Mangala is another long story... None of us liked her when she turned against the woman who gave her a new life and went away with annadi telling Mangala I dont want to see your face again.

The same ungrateful girl now acting like a victim is unbelievable. What is also unbelievable is that such a street smart girl reaching an orphanage... it is not her story.  So we cant watch it.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Edited by Shinya - 27 April 2016 at 2:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24Mona55maya-kkfatssrilanka

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maya-kkfatssrilanka

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab