Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Jhaaanvee

nice avinash

Hi welcome to Avinash AT 
maya-kk thumbnail
I am glad they are showing Ns past so soon  as many are new viewers this way they get some connection to the past 
One of  the things that I did not like is the mother being so mean to her own daughter calling her names etc hope she does not do so this name calling in front of Sudha 

Also N why the heck she had to be so mahan  in front of the would be in laws of her sister she could have just said I'll see ---doubt any one says stuff like that to the would be in laws --be realistic writers
Yes missed Avi --one who is tolerable ðŸ˜‰
Hope we get to see more of Avi  today whenever he comes on the screen it lights up --hope writers give him more space and meaningful dialogues as time goes on 
I think Mahi looked good today she has beautiful eyes 

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya-kk

Just ignore this person if she / he only tolerates Avinash then don't watch the show no one is forcing that person to watch the show 
Maybe that's the only way this person gets attention --otherwise if you don't like a certain actor why watch the show then u don't have today so and so is tolerable 

Maybe this person wants a response from fans of Avinash so a fan ...

Best just ignore 

Just ignore this people yesterday avi didn't play I see somebody say Avi act was more better than the other guy this guy all his show was flop only 5to 6 month good they see Avi act is good anyway we only here for avinash guys dont worry what people say enjoy avi at only

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am glad they are showing Ns past so soon  as many are new viewers this way they get some connection to the past 

One of  the things that I did not like is the mother being so mean to her own daughter calling her names etc hope she does not do so this name calling in front of Sudha 

Also N why the heck she had to be so mahan  in front of the would be in laws of her sister she could have just said I'll see ---doubt any one says stuff like that to the would be in laws --be realistic writers
Yes missed Avi --one who is tolerable ðŸ˜‰
Hope we get to see more of Avi  today whenever he comes on the screen it lights up --hope writers give him more space and meaningful dialogues as time goes on 
I think Mahi looked good today she has beautiful eyes 

Sorry to butt in... but the past they are showing is not correct. That is not how it happened.

They are only showing tits and bits to create a story for the grown up Nandini which does not match the story of the past.

You guys, who have not watched the show before, must be thinking she was married off at 3 months... But she was not married in the true sense, nor did that marriage last.

It is a long story how the three month old got married and how her own mother, Anandi, was responsible for the mess.

maya-kk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

Sorry to butt in... but the past they are showing is not correct. That is not how it happened.

They are only showing tits and bits to create a story for the grown up Nandini which does not match the story of the past.

You guys, who have not watched the show before, must be thinking she was married off at 3 months... But she was not married in the true sense, nor did that marriage last.

It is a long story how the three month old got married and how her own mother, Anandi, was responsible for the mess.

Hi u are not butting in but as u say we have no idea what the heck has happened before as never watched this show before 
So just assuming maybe this happened that happened thanks for correcting 

Was thinking of watching from day one then decided not how long has this show been going on 5 yrs 8 yrs ? I won't be able to catch up as the story goes on 

And welcome to the AT 

maya-kk thumbnail
Originally posted by: goolab

Just ignore this people yesterday avi didn't play I see somebody say Avi act was more better than the other guy this guy all his show was flop only 5to 6 month good they see Avi act is good anyway we only here for avinash guys dont worry what people say enjoy avi at only

That's why Rose now I  don't response there some take the comments wrong way 
And also at first I dd respond except for one I think rest all just ignore as if we did not comment just bypass your comment I just comment here in the AT now 

I had opened a post or 2 in the forum no but no took the time to respond but view boy o boy many hundreds did but no comment so why waste time opening a post in this forum that's my pov

maya-kk thumbnail
Mr. Dashing

maya-kk thumbnail
Hey prem pls in this AT too  make a post about Congo shongo and witch page we are on etc etc like u do in the other ATs --thanks a bunch 
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhaaanvee

nice avinash

Welcome to the AT 
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Hi u are not butting in but as u say we have no idea what the heck has happened before as never watched this show before 
So just assuming maybe this happened that happened thanks for correcting 

Was thinking of watching from day one then decided not how long has this show been going on 5 yrs 8 yrs ? I won't be able to catch up as the story goes on 

And welcome to the AT 

Welcome to the AT Shinya

I saw all the above maya and agree with everything u say