India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Story with out Yuvi

skar1984 Senior Member
skar1984
skar1984

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
The story started as Tashn E Ishq - which was about 2 youngsters who come from feuding families and are in love - supposedly. Originally they were supposed to over come the "tashn" of their families with their love.
Then they changed the story and had Kunj enter - who turned out to be the "sacha jeevan saathi" and "saacha pyar" for Twinkle - totally contrasting Yuvi's manipulative and calculating farce of romance.
Turned out Yuvi only pretended to love Twinkle to extract revenge as directed by his mother. The it transitioned into - ya i pretended to love her but now i really do love her and want her back - by when she'd already married Kunj and decided to give her marriage an honest effort even if it was loveless and marriage of convenience/ compromise. 
Yuvi went from "loving Twinkle" and wanting to be with her/get her at all costs to a silly ego tussle to ruin her marriage to get her back - all because he cant handle Twinkle picking Kunj over him.
I don't think Yuvi has ever loved Twinkle - its always been a game a farce for him and even now its about ego. I don't know how you can torment someone you "love" 

I really hope CVs end this carnage soon and remove Yuvi from the story just like they introduced Kunj and changed the course of the story. It's super irritating and tiresome to see Yuvi and his mom constantly scheming/smirking and if I have to see Yuvi smirk and rub his nose in that signature I'll be seriously annoyed - enough already. 
Yuvi is a piece of work and needs mental help - his mother has severely impacted him to the point where he's emotionally disbalanced - his moral compass is all messed up and it appears like he can't handle any kind of rejection - not healthy. 

What I would like to see is something more progressive - in line with the Tashan e ishq theme - Kunj and Twinkle are super adorable - they fit their roles perfectly - they have grown to accept their marriage of convenience whole heartedly and more importantly accepted each other and have fallen in love - i would have appreciated more screen time in developing their feelings for each other - the internal conflict, the realization and eventually the vocalization of their feelings to one another. 
At this point in the story - Kunj's illness is so contrived - its just to fit Yuvi and give him importance in the story. If they can end this track dispose of Yuvi I want to see a story of Kunj and Twinkle progressing in their relationship - how they go from a young couple in love to a mature couple with responsibilities that takes a toll on their relationship - Kunj going tor an MBA - Twinkle handling the wedding planning business - how do 2 ppl with all these other commitments make time for each other, how do they keep their relationship fresh, what are the obstacles they face - how can they support each other, if Twinkle makes more does that bruise Kunj's ego at some point - Kunj has had a dystunctional relationship with his father - how does that affect how he treats Twinkle under moments of stress? What if Kunj gets an opportunity to work abroad - will Twinkle choose to go with him? If she doesn't - how do they handle the distance? If she does - will she resent him at some point? What about children - what are their views on starting a family? What if one doesn't want children? What if they want to adopt?

There is SO much potential - so much scope with the story if they can catch it before it goes down the drain - please CVs i'm imploring you to remove Yuvi and Anita rom the story line and focus on Kunj and Twinkle and their relationship - there is so much untapped territory,

Thoughts?

Edited by skar1984 - 25 April 2016 at 3:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeiotaKewlDudeTranquility123adinats07Duumpstikitareeba_blossomVIMAL.SM

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I agree. There are so many dynamics that couldve been explored between Twinj in other ways which wouldve made more sense to us. I would like to see Kunj's MBA graduation for one, a stressed Kunj and motivating Twinkle would be lovely to watch. However, I'm going to hold out here because there is a chance of these preferred story lines playing out in the future. 
In a very warped logic sort of way, the current track is actually focusing on Twinjs relationship and their dynamics. It's a test of trust and loyalty which is essential in every relationship so I'm glad thats its being explored, even if its not the way I wouldve wanted it to be executed. But hey, TEI executions have never been ones to deserve praise so I cant say I'm disappointed either. 

In regards to kicking Yuvi out the show, it wont happen. He's an integral part of the story, he's an original and therefore necessary for when the whole 'tashan' aspect of the show clears up aka Leela-Anita's war. I dont mind Yuvi in the show but I agree that his methods are becoming rather repetitive and we need something new to witness, the kidnapping, blackmailing, killing, is getting tiring. I'd really like to see a track where Anita gets her due for giving her son such a hatred filled upbringing. 

Also, Kunj wasnt a change in the story. He was always meant to happen which is why he was present in the press conferences. The Cvs really like the idea of plot twists I guess LOL

Btw welcome to the forum!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skar1984tikitSnowflake0923

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skar1984

The story started as Tashn E Ishq - which was about 2 youngsters who come from feuding families and are in love - supposedly. Originally they were supposed to over come the "tashn" of their families with their love.
Then they changed the story and had Kunj enter - who turned out to be the "sacha jeevan saathi" and "saacha pyar" for Twinkle - totally contrasting Yuvi's manipulative and calculating farce of romance.
Turned out Yuvi only pretended to love Twinkle to extract revenge as directed by his mother. The it transitioned into - ya i pretended to love her but now i really do love her and want her back - by when she'd already married Kunj and decided to give her marriage an honest effort even if it was loveless and marriage of convenience/ compromise.
Yuvi went from "loving Twinkle" and wanting to be with her/get her at all costs to a silly ego tussle to ruin her marriage to get her back - all because he cant handle Twinkle picking Kunj over him.
I don't think Yuvi has ever loved Twinkle - its always been a game a farce for him and even now its about ego. I don't know how you can torment someone you "love"

I really hope CVs end this carnage soon and remove Yuvi from the story just like they introduced Kunj and changed the course of the story. It's super irritating and tiresome to see Yuvi and his mom constantly scheming/smirking and if I have to see Yuvi smirk and rub his nose in that signature I'll be seriously annoyed - enough already.
Yuvi is a piece of work and needs mental help - his mother has severely impacted him to the point where he's emotionally disbalanced - his moral compass is all messed up and it appears like he can't handle any kind of rejection - not healthy.

What I would like to see is something more progressive - in line with the Tashan e ishq theme - Kunj and Twinkle are super adorable - they fit their roles perfectly - they have grown to accept their marriage of convenience whole heartedly and more importantly accepted each other and have fallen in love - i would have appreciated more screen time in developing their feelings for each other - the internal conflict, the realization and eventually the vocalization of their feelings to one another.
At this point in the story - Kunj's illness is so contrived - its just to fit Yuvi and give him importance in the story. If they can end this track dispose of Yuvi I want to see a story of Kunj and Twinkle progressing in their relationship - how they go from a young couple in love to a mature couple with responsibilities that takes a toll on their relationship - Kunj going tor an MBA - Twinkle handling the wedding planning business - how do 2 ppl with all these other commitments make time for each other, how do they keep their relationship fresh, what are the obstacles they face - how can they support each other, if Twinkle makes more does that bruise Kunj's ego at some point - Kunj has had a dystunctional relationship with his father - how does that affect how he treats Twinkle under moments of stress? What if Kunj gets an opportunity to work abroad - will Twinkle choose to go with him? If she doesn't - how do they handle the distance? If she does - will she resent him at some point? What about children - what are their views on starting a family? What if one doesn't want children? What if they want to adopt?

There is SO much potential - so much scope with the story if they can catch it before it goes down the drain - please CVs i'm imploring you to remove Yuvi and Anita rom the story line and focus on Kunj and Twinkle and their relationship - there is so much untapped territory,

Thoughts?

Very nice post!! I agree with your each and every word !! Please cvs stop this stupid drama, before ur hardwork goes into drain like other shows which were on the same track like sarojini , ye vada raha, silsila pyar ka, all are about to shut down, you cage a wonderful couple , and this couple have more protein all than any other couple on tv screen in today's date so please use it !!! Make ur show better not worst !!
skar1984 Senior Member
skar1984
skar1984

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I agree. There are so many dynamics that couldve been explored between Twinj in other ways which wouldve made more sense to us. I would like to see Kunj's MBA graduation for one, a stressed Kunj and motivating Twinkle would be lovely to watch. However, I'm going to hold out here because there is a chance of these preferred story lines playing out in the future. 
In a very warped logic sort of way, the current track is actually focusing on Twinjs relationship and their dynamics. It's a test of trust and loyalty which is essential in every relationship so I'm glad thats its being explored, even if its not the way I wouldve wanted it to be executed. But hey, TEI executions have never been ones to deserve praise so I cant say I'm disappointed either. 

In regards to kicking Yuvi out the show, it wont happen. He's an integral part of the story, he's an original and therefore necessary for when the whole 'tashan' aspect of the show clears up aka Leela-Anita's war. I dont mind Yuvi in the show but I agree that his methods are becoming rather repetitive and we need something new to witness, the kidnapping, blackmailing, killing, is getting tiring. I'd really like to see a track where Anita gets her due for giving her son such a hatred filled upbringing. 

Also, Kunj wasnt a change in the story. He was always meant to happen which is why he was present in the press conferences. The Cvs really like the idea of plot twists I guess LOL

Btw welcome to the forum!

Thank you!!! 
You have raised a valid point - this fiasco is a test for Kunj and Twinkle's relationship and loyalty, trust for one another. However to play devil's advocate - haven't most tracks done that? Twinkle participating in miss Amritsar, getting jealous over Maya, the whole fiasco with the false media footage on Kunj's dad... these were all test too.
I guess you are right that Yuvi won't be eliminated from the cast since he's an "important" part of the tashan - though it could be achieved with out him - CVs need to bring some changes asap - its getting repetitive and frustrating - nothing new. 
Anita getting her due is long over due. I also want to see Anita learning the truth about her husband and realizing her feud with Leela was baseless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tikit

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Instead of the whole Uv drama, some potential tracks could've been
-Kunj graduating from college and saving his family business from any turmoil
-twinkle applying for higher studies
-cherry's molestation attempt on twinkle is yet to be revealed but they haven't done so
-Alisha's re entry with this disease track
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Instead of the whole Uv drama, some potential tracks could've been
-Kunj graduating from college and saving his family business from any turmoil
-twinkle applying for higher studies
-cherry's molestation attempt on twinkle is yet to be revealed but they haven't done so
-Alisha's re entry with this disease track

Is Alisha a doctor??? Why she will come back?? Or get her back n get married to yuvi!! Trio Anita, Alisha and yuvi Sab ek jaise but remove this yuvi I am not watching this dirty cheap track due to him because I can not tolerate him on screen !!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top