Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK to play a dwarf with an attitude in Aanand L Rai's film (Page 2)

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
anything that can be done by an actor is done by kamal hassan. been there done that.

no one can even come close to appu from appu raja

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ActomyoImagineMe-Trishh-pallavi25glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

anything that can be done by an actor is done by kamal hassan. been there done that.

no one can even come close to appu from appu raja

Didn't Kamal Hassan play like nine roles in one movie??...the man is beyond amazingStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vaishvi-

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by TheBoss

Interesting tidbit. The legal defination of a dwarf is anyone upto 4 feet 10 inches in height. I bet you guys didnt know that? Embarrassed

his height will be 3 ft and some inches in the movie...VFX zindabad...one of those risky movies like FAN...but if he will be anything close to what his performance in FAN was ...i say bring it on...if he is not number 1 ...then it doesn't matter what number he is on the freaking number game...so I am ready for itTongue...he will be turning 51 this year and I can see another AB Sr in the makingBig smile

@bold:   It was a treat watching SRK in FAN.

Nevertheless, am still enjoying the fan wars on this forum. LOL

Being at the top is good...but hearing the bolded from a Salman fan is pricelessThumbs Up LOL

but seriously...if Raees doesn't fare good at the BO...there will be nothing to fight anymore...SRK/Salman fans fight mostly on who is the BO King...it will be Salman without a doubt...as far as acting is concerned I consider SRK the numero uno among the 3 Khans now...so nothing to fight there too...sab khushLOL

Actomyo-Vaishvi-angrybreadpallavi25-DZ-

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I like Attitude . Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Good,SRK is trying to do something different. Nothing can beat Appu Raja. Kamal Hassan was so freaking awesome.  

Should have taken Aamir though. No need of special effects.
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuttingChai

Good,SRK is trying to do something different. Nothing can beat Appu Raja. Kamal Hassan was so freaking awesome.  

Should have taken Aamir though. No need of special effects.

lol...u r so mean SomyCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trishh-d-_-b

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

his height will be 3 ft and some inches in the movie...VFX zindabad...one of those risky movies like FAN...but if he will be anything close to what his performance in FAN was ...i say bring it on...if he is not number 1 ...then it doesn't matter what number he is on the freaking number game...so I am ready for itTongue...he will be turning 51 this year and I can see another AB Sr in the makingBig smile

I will watch it too if its a good movie. I wasnt posting this about SRK. I was kinda curious myself to actually what is the legal defination of dwarf and apparently it is anyone below 4.10.

oh ok...this role has been played by Kamal Hassan in a south movie...don't know the name or how it fared at BO thoughTongue

You have to watch Appu Raja! Its a wonderful, emotional movie! Star
 I cry and laugh so much everytime I watch it. 
Kamal Haasan is just mindblowing in both roles...he had double role of 2 brothers, one normal height, one dwarf. The dwarf's role was so moving...his expressions...Cry And yet the dwarf was the smarter one, the other brother was dumb and funny...there are some hilarious scenes and dialogues also.

And KH did it the old fashioned way, there was no VFX then...can u imagine, he tied his feet backwards from the knees to become a dwarf and walked that way...must have been so excruciatingly painful! Shocked
Im sure SRK will be brilliant too and will bring his own interpretation to a dwarf's role. 

adventurousmanangrybreadBeautyful_Messglace-bleue-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I will watch it too if its a good movie. I wasnt posting this about SRK. I was kinda curious myself to actually what is the legal defination of dwarf and apparently it is anyone below 4.10.

oh ok...this role has been played by Kamal Hassan in a south movie...don't know the name or how it fared at BO thoughTongue

You have to watch Appu Raja! Its a wonderful, emotional movie! Star
 I cry and laugh so much everytime I watch it. 
Kamal Haasan is just mindblowing in both roles...he had double role of 2 brothers, one normal height, one dwarf. The dwarf's role was so moving...his expressions...Cry And yet the dwarf was the smarter one, the other brother was dumb and funny...there are some hilarious scenes and dialogues also.

And KH did it the old fashioned way, there was no VFX then...can u imagine, he tied his feet backwards from the knees to become a dwarf and walked that way...must have been so excruciatingly painful! Shocked
Im sure SRK will be brilliant too and will bring his own interpretation to a dwarf's role. 

WOW.Clap..is it dubbed in Hindi though?? I can't watch movies and read subtitles at the same timeOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman-DZ-

Go to top