Theories of Partial/Full memory loss of Swara

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
We still haven't received any authentic or reliable sources on whether the memory loss of Swara is actually happening or not. But still I read few post on whether it is going to be a partial or full memory loss track.
I am not sure what will happen but I have theories on both the tracks and how both the cases are possible. 

With partial memory loss track, it will involve both the couples. The angst, the pain and separation and even Swara will be under the assumption that Ragini hasnt changed. But she would still not go against Ragini coz we know she loves Ragini to death. So any family member will tell her that ragini has changed, then she will believe instantly (provided partial memory loss took her to the fake marriage track). I dont think there are chances of her memory loss happening until her engagement with Laksh coz it would really not make sense. What else can happen is, Swara's memory loss can happen until her wedding day with Laksh. Coz even on her wedding day, She was pushed in the river by Ragini. So falling down could be relatable like that. Just a guess. But again, she would know who Ragini is and would instantly forgive her coz thats who Swara is. It wouldnt really focus on the couples then.

I feel the chances of full memory loss are higher. Coz Parineeta has now gone full negative. So in order to break SwaRagini bond, she will have to use one sister for sure. Swara would be unsure of who she is and what is happening if she has complete memory loss. Parineeta can use that in her favor of telling Swara how Ragini tried killing her and all. Parineeta will kind of get successful because Swara would be shown not being able to take the truth, which can deteriorate her health and plus that way SwaRagini for some time will be separated. That way Ragini will get Laksh's support and CVs can explore the emotional side of their bond. And SwaSan will also have their own complete new journey on how Sanskaar will handle Swara's condition and how Swara slowly and gradually will get better.
I liked your 2nd option ...It's new & interesting rather than typical .
I liked your 2nd theory more!
Now lets see what's exactly stored for us!

I just really hope CVs don't show devar-bhabhi crap! I had had enough of that!
Besides I don't think they will be stupid enough to disgust their viewers! I'm sure noone will take it.
They shared two sacred relationships - Devar-Bhabhi & Jeeja-Saali - and TRP aunties won't like it.

And truth to be told I don't see much drama on that, while full memory loss have quite interesting turns.

Me & my cousin was talking about this & we were even thinking what if Swara goes back to those initial days when she first got her father & family, when her sis Ragini's marriage was about to happen with Laksh!
Now she can think that Ragini is married to Laksh the way it was supposed to be! Because I really don't think CVs will show SwaRagini apart after all they make everything alright between them (And almost forced viewers to except sisters bond).
Swara can obviously visit MM to meet with her sis! She can get attracted towards a blue room where she can easily bump with Sanskaar who is according to her is her sister's husband's elder brother!
In this way also CVs can show some interesting drama!

Just hope CVs behave like creatives!
I would love to see the second option bit the cvs won't go there for sure 
Swara is this spotless mahaan lead of swaragini so the cvs won't mess with her character in any way she would remain mahaan ðŸ˜†

I think chances of full memory loss are less but I would love that any day instead of partial memory loss with swa...lak crap. 
Although I prefer if cvs just forget about this track altogether 
@shona,i m all in for the 2nd option...it has more potential for both couple.1st option create more mess i think.neithr trp audience tk devar-bhabi,jija-sali bond nor it hs any conection with uttara's bf.at last of ths track uttara's bf & pari's pardafash ll hapn.
if partial memory loss hapn thn i prefer @nupur's prediction.its also gd...

p.s-dnt wnt bjkt in name of swasan track or swara's ML...cvs shud handle it crfully.
Great post shona ðŸ¤—I like both the options but I prefer the second one cause it sounds more interesting and the CVS have full scope to add as much drama as they want which they love to do anyways ! Will parineeta turn swara against ragini ? Will swara remember sanskar ? And will rajat be exposed ? I just hope we get a spoiler soon from a confirmed source and for a change the CVS don't screw it up !
I like Second Option very much Shona bcoz its the Perfect track to Focus on Both The Couples.

I like your second option for total memory loss, Shona.

I like Nupur's take as well for total memory loss.

But what I would like to see is a partial memory loss from the falling off the bridge day.    Everything would be the same as previous except for her ma-baba being together in spite of it.   She would forgive Ragini but would be in pain because Ragini and Lakshya both deceived her in their own ways, Ragini be attempting to murder and Lucky by not trusting her.  And she would not be planning to reveal Ragini's truth to all.

She would not remember her partnership with Sanskaar or her marriage to him.   It would have been interesting to see how SwaSan get together again and how she comes to accept that Ragini and Lucky have changed for the better now.

It would have focused on all four leads and would have been interesting, but looks like the CVs are giving us BJKT again with a short term memory loss only, as per the IF latest article.   Looks like this ML is only to facilitate Rajat and Uttara marriage and everyone to misunderstand Swara when the family gets to know the truth about Rajat!
Shona i geniunely want cvs read ur 2nd idea and implement that...i too second one more good and logical and interesting too.