India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Shivam is no man, never mind husband material

CoolBeans86 Senior Member
CoolBeans86
CoolBeans86

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Grrr! I just cant stand the sight of Khushiya and Shivam! Im probably just going to repeat what a lot of other people have said, but had to post or my head is going to pop watching this show. What the hell kind of man is this guy?! Like mother, like son! Neither of them are using their brains and Shivam has literally NO excuse. Even if hes a naturally angry, trigger-happy person; he is still educated, he still knows the true colours of his dadi AND sarla. He knows what role sarla had to play in his own wedding fiasco, he knows how manipulative, selfish and cruel his dadi is capable of being, he KNOWS Riya (no matter how frustrated he ever got with her, he KNEW she wasn't cruel or purposefully hateful or conniving- like his dadi), he KNOWS his mother is completely under his dadi's evil spell (although I personally think she is just beyond retarded and has a nasty streak of her own) and even after ALL this, he just signs divorce papers in a fit of anger?! What? Feel like bitch-slapping him, this idiot. What a bloody loser; what does Riya see in him? And the way she said that Shivam didn't willingly sign the papers... or Shivam was tricked into it... LETS JUST SAY he was tricked into it, lets EVEN say for hypothetical's sake that Riya did in fact sign those papers...umm... if you were him, wouldn't you call her and speak to her like an adult?! Wouldn't you call first (just like Riya had said to dadi that she wanted to speak to shivam first) and triple and quadruple check this sh*t is legit?! You just sign the papers like that? Bunch of friggin hypocrites... all the wedding rituals, the symbolism behind everything, the respect they have for their elders... as soon as a girl marries she is living under everyone's rule and thumb like worse than an animal... after all of this, Kushiya and Shivam can just agree to sign away a marriage like that? IF Riya had purposefully done all that to be cruel and manipulative then obviously we would be able to see shivam's point- he has all the right to leave someone who is psycho. BUT shivam knows full well that she is remorseful, that she would NEVER purposefully hurt any of the family, that she adores HIM, that she has taken SO much BS from that family (his own bloody words!!!) and yet because she made a mistake (yes it had catastrophic results) he just gives up on her like that? It was a mistake- life is messy and people screw up and when you do those seven circumambulations around the fire does that mean when things get messy and you screw up that those vows mean nothing?? What a loser, man... you know this just shows that when someone's personality goes down the sewers, so does their looks. We I first saw him on tv I was like wow, this guy is cute... but now, I just... ugh my stomach turns. I think I hate his character nearly as much as Kushiya and her damned croc tears. She is just.. I have no words for this horrid excuse for a mother, to ALL of her children. Too busy romancing and dolling up instead of being a mother to her first daughter- her first daughter to get married. Such a dimwitted person. What have the CVs done to the characters of the show?! I don't care for any of these people, they just get increasingly more stupid with every episode, no logic, no realistic sequence... it's a mess and the irritating thing is I cant stop watching. Im damned if I do and damned if I don't. Why is this woman acting so upset and dramatizing how sad she is when she and Shanti were the ones who put shivam down this path? Why is she so sad? She should just be real and chin up at him and say it how it is- that shes happy Riya is out of the house because she hates her and thinks shes the worst thing that ever happened to shivam and to her family? Why cant she be real? Coward. Every time I see her face scrunch up like that I just want to punch her; god, I actually knew someone like that... so hard to believe people like this exist. I just don't understand this whole "honour" crap before everything else? Its like no one values human life and value more how other people perceive them... why are you even born into this world if you cant just live YOUR life. As if you bloody well owe your family your life just because you had the audacity to be born into that family. I don't get it, honestly, I don't want to... seems like such a load of horse crap. Shivam has been horrendously emasculated... no back bone for himself, so how can he have one for his wife or anyone else for that matter? Its like Raghav, no backbone for himself... so how can he have one for his children, never mind wife. And whenever he had supported his mum, its not because he had a backbone, it was out of the "honour" excuse. Thou shalt honour thy mother/elder NO MATTER what because older' is better than God. The way he just batted his hands at Nimmi when she was begging him to let her stay... wow, father of the year that one. And then Kushiya... couldn't believe the venom coming out of her mouth when she said that Preeti had been better off killing herself than doing this. Can you imagine if Preeti actually went and did it in her fragile state? (Don't get me wrong, she is the worst one of the lot imo) Khushiya would have shed her croc tears again if Preeti really had gone and killed herself. To think that she started off so innocent and nave and turned into this repulsive character- shes worse than Shanti! I want the worst of the worst to befall her character and fate in this show- but alas that will never happen because I think the writers actually still want people to see her point of view with all the bloody crying and what not. Well I don't, want that cow to suffer. Honestly with parents like that how can we expect shivam, preeti OR nimmi to have a lick of sense between them? I don't know why shivam even bothered to pursue any kind of friendship let alone relationship with riya if he knew his head was going to be shoved up his dadi's and mother's butt for the rest of his life. Riya's self respect has taken a nose dive off a damn cliff... still she is clinging on to this idea of shivam being duped' into signing those papers. No sweetie... he thought you sent them (even missing the quite important fact that if you had sent them then you would have signed them first surely), he got enraged like a 2 year old who's candy was taken away and he made an impulsive choice regarding an incredibly serious matter; he didn't think once why you didn't speak to him about it first, he didn't think once why you called him after apparently sending the papers, he didn't think once that his dadi and aunt were the ones who conveniently were there when the papers got delivered, he didn't think once why that "lawyer" looked like a joke (I mean who the hell walks in with scales?!), he didn't think once that EVEN if riya hadn't spoken to him about divorce that maybe he should be an  adult for once in his life and reach out to her and talk about it? What kind of a bloke is this? I'd be ashamed to call such a person my husband, yuk! Someone like that can never protect you and look out for you, only offer syrupy words when everything is going well. I don't even know WHAT about him she is in love with? Hes always shouting at her, always taking his family's side over her (except for the once in a blue moon occasions), hes always running off into a fit of rage to beat someone up risking getting himself jailed and abandoning her in the process, he's always doubting her motives needing to ask her over and over OVER why she did this that and the other, he doesn't stand up to anyone FOR her, he has put her in her place like she's a wayward dog more times than Ive cared to watch... mega loser. What can a self-respecting woman see in a person like that? He might ""love"" her in terms of him liking having her around and that hes got used to her presence and that when times are good its easy to ""love"" her... but EVERY single time when things get difficult he is the most useless husband. SO useless its embarrassing. Even when shanti told him to leave shanti sadan and live with riya, man... he didn't even think for more than a second- he didn't think AT ALL before saying that he would never leave and neither would she come back. Who wants a man like that back in their lives? As far as im concerned I don't care how or if these two reconcile in the future; I'll always be disgusted with the way he treated her. He doesn't deserve her, he doesn't deserve any wife because he doesn't know how to treat his wife as his wife- he doesn't know what it means. Hes never seen his own dad treat his mum like a wife instead of as his mother's slave. So what the hell would shivam know about being in love, never mind being a husband. He only knows how to be a son, period. The ONLY way he can come back from this is if one day he spurns his own useless excuse for a family, admits he made a colossal and horrendous mistake with Riya, beg for forgiveness, show some damn remorse and back her up 100% of the way from then on. That is the only way for me now and I highly doubt this will happen. And this idiot Riya wants a man like that back; someone so easily influenced against her? Someone so fickle when times get tough? How could she ever trust him not to screw her over again in the future after this? Would you?! Am so annoyed with riya's desperation to get back in that household... so self-disrespecting. The entire show is flawed, I know, and I share a lot of other peoples' opinions in this forum. But this whole shivam thing was making my eyeballs itch, I just had to post my little rant. Fine, everyone one else hates her guts and would rather see her floating dead in a river than back in that house... but come on... that unique and special relationship between husband and wife, that should have remained mostly intact. Short of her cheating on him or killing a family member or purposefully being malicious, there is NO reason for the way he abandoned her. Mistakes happen in life, you roll with it and try and make it right the best way you know how... not viciously hurt someone for a mistake like that. I know shes become so bloody stupid in this show, but riya didn't deserve that, at least from him of all people. Whatever happens with their relationship from now on as far as Im concerned is an entirely conditional love. He can never truly love her the way a man should love and protect a woman and she's all the more pathetic for settling for that kind of half-measured ""love"".  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shamima007vasantvarshaladdooKrazyKaur92thendralfan007yknikkirosalineakmuktha_cuteMaverick_memunni_sgp.Regal.leavesandwaves

yknikki Senior Member
yknikki
yknikki

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
love karam rajpalEmbarrassed but hate shivamAngry
CVs have butchered his character 

Plzzz KARAM QUIT THIS CRAPDead AND COME BACK IN A YOUTH SHOW...THIS SHOW DOESN'T DESERVE YOU...

you can be 1000s times more better in a show where lead characters  are loved by their fans & here its oppositeConfused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick_me

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top