Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Bihaan to get slap from bauji (Page 2)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
TFS!!
OMG why? I am sure Thapki will be there to save him!! And he may actually feel bad later and go to apologise

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
whole family will witness this and assume they are not happy with each other hence it wil leads towards Tha---ruv track to starts! Confused
or she can cover bihaan's mistake and he apologies to her being guilty himself.
orrr bauji's slap can knock some sense into him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiKowsiParshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

whole family will witness this and assume they are not happy with each other hence it wil leads towards Tha---ruv track to starts! Confused

You know now I don't really want a Tha---ruv track!! Because Bihaan is suffering so much already and if Tha--ruv talks are on he will just die!! Because that guy would think that she wants to bewith Dhruv!! Except if he makes the connection with her apologise!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiiQraaaParshi

__Pari__ Senior Member
__Pari__
__Pari__

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Awww! poor bihaan.Ouch

AnjuraiParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

You know now I don't really want a Tha---ruv track!! Because Bihaan is suffering so much already and if Tha--ruv talks are on he will just die!! Because that guy would think that she wants to bewith Dhruv!! Except if he makes the connection with her apologise!!
mee to even tho i know it will hlep thapki realize her feelings for bihu but in the process he will be crushed man! Ouch so much torture for the poor soul i dont want him to bare more pain now ! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiParshiKowsioceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

mee to even tho i know it will hlep thapki realize her feelings for bihu but in the process he will be crushed man! Ouch so much torture for the poor soul i dont want him to bare more pain now ! Cry

Yeah...if talks for Thapki & DS start doing the rounds, Bihaan would happily sacrifice his happiness for his so called mother & brother...Cry

Maybe even Thapki will leave him, thinking everyone has a right to stay happy, & if Bihaan really has a problem with her staying near him (as said by Bihu himself yesterday) she will also agree to leave him...Cry

These both can be really MA & stupid sometimes...Angry

So I also sincerely hope that Shraddha's truth should not be out before they both have confessed their feelings to each other...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiPuppy05fun4ever89Mimiii22Kowsi

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
 I want Thapki to come in btw and get slapped saving Bihaan...so Bihaan heart slips...then may think of forgiving...
Or 
May be after slap,Thapki may confront bauji "he is my pathi...how can u slap him???"
Dreams are tax free...

AnjuraiKowsi

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Yaa,here also same...I even don't want any separation itself...then tha-----ruv track cannot imagine...pl...CVS kuch aur Socho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjurai

Go to top