Bihaan to get slap from bauji - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
I really have no clue as to where this thing might be headed...😕😕 
Bechara Bihaan...

Manish was right when he said Jigyasa ne usse maar hi khilayi h abi tak...😆😆😆

He has been slapped, beaten, hit, shot...all due to Thapki...😭
So in return Thapki have to do something big to Gain Bihaan trust ending his angry mode...
Originally posted by pupra

I want Thapki to come in btw and get slapped saving Bihaan...so Bihaan heart slips...then may think of forgiving...
Or 
May be after slap,Thapki may confront bauji "he is my pathi...how can u slap him???"
Dreams are tax free...

I wish the same but Thapki is the ever sweet and respectful girl so she won't confront Bauji if this happens
Originally posted by Kowsi

I wish the same but Thapki is the ever sweet and respectful girl so she won't confront Bauji if this happens
No diii...she had alread  Caught his hands and stopped from slapping Bihaan on the day of diwali when her name was written on his card by shraddha and she had to sit on the tharas for dhulabar...ras...
thapr pe thapr or ktne pren gy thapr bihan babu apko😛😛😛
thpar marana zrori tha babu ji😡

thanks for sharing
Originally posted by pupra

No diii...she had alread  Caught his hands and stopped from slapping Bihaan on the day of diwali when her name was written on his card by shraddha and she had to sit on the tharas for dhulabar...ras...

Yes but she didn't say "how can you slap him!" She said she accepted that thing ect ect
Are Ana cvs ki aadat hai hame kabhi khushi kabhi gham dene ki 😆
agar cvs ne kuch aacha dikhaya hai to samajh jao aagaye kuch bura dikhane wale hai 😡 😆Edited by Sa_Ra - 7 years ago
When did this happened???
I guess abhi tk toh nahi