Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

OLV Naagin 25th April Desi Feed link (Page 8)

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

why is shiv saying in segment that they should part ways ritik should do his duty of protecting mani and she will do her duty??yeh kya ho raha hai 

No idea..we will probably know in the upcoming episodes..maybe kattaka or SS told them they will have to separate if they don't want the other to die. 

haan that can be the only reason she would say so..if it is about threat to ritik...

Yeah..she said she has to do tapasya and Ritik has to protect the mani. This definitely so "kaal" doesn't take away one of them so they are separating by their own wish. Better to stay away then to see one die and the other commit suicide, which is a given for them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Mouni will obviously agree. who would want to throw away an opportunity.

but I am all for new actors in new season. 
cause i dont see any possibility of ArNi in new season together. so better go for a new jodi togther

True but chances of Mouni wanting to take a break from being the "Naagin" is also possible. She was pretty sick of the teasing and demands of Naagin dance so letting someone else take the mantel for sometime, makes sense. And if not season 2 or 3 then Ekta can defo pair them in another finite story..if she wants. It's rare for EK to love pairs from her show but she seems to adore Mouni and like Arjun too so it's possible.

And season 2 mein ArNi are totally not possible.Dead As much as I love them..it would look incesty. DeadLOL

ekta doesnt repeat her jodis.Ouch
so i dont see ArNi uniting for any ekta show.
may be some other PH can approach them...

and about Mouni being sick of Naagin jokes...well she does hate the naagin jokes...but she is not stupid to turn down EK or BT 

who says EK doesn't repeat jodis...
hiten-gauri...karan-kritika are few of her repeated jodis...
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged

cause i dont see any possibility of ArNi in new season together. so better go for a new jodi togther

True but chances of Mouni wanting to take a break from being the "Naagin" is also possible. She was pretty sick of the teasing and demands of Naagin dance so letting someone else take the mantel for sometime, makes sense. And if not season 2 or 3 then Ekta can defo pair them in another finite story..if she wants. It's rare for EK to love pairs from her show but she seems to adore Mouni and like Arjun too so it's possible.

And season 2 mein ArNi are totally not possible.Dead As much as I love them..it would look incesty. DeadLOL

and about Mouni being sick of Naagin jokes...well she does hate the naagin jokes...but she is not stupid to turn down EK or BT 

She does sometimes if the jodi doesnot have a problem with each other..generally her show are never ending and the couple ends up having a disagreement or hating each other so casting them again is out of question but here it's finite and ArNi are friends so its still possible..if they want.

And true but it'll be so weird if Ritik was a lookalike of his dad and their daughter will be a lookalike of the mother. ROFL 

--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged

She does sometimes if the jodi doesnot have a problem with each other..generally her show are never ending and the couple ends up having a disagreement or hating each other so casting them again is out of question but here it's finite and ArNi are friends so its still possible..if they want.

And true but it'll be so weird if Ritik was a lookalike of his dad and their daughter will be a lookalike of the mother. ROFL 

family tradition. either u have to look like ur mom or dadLOL

slippery_chilka

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged

family tradition. either u have to look like ur mom or dadLOL

Imagine..if season 3 mein sach mein reincarnation hua then kisika toh double role hoga ROFL Unka pota or poti, of same age and face. ROFL 
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Imagine..if season 3 mein sach mein reincarnation hua then kisika toh double role hoga ROFL Unka pota or poti, of same age and face. ROFL 

that will be super fun. uss mein sesha ka swapping tadka laga do. bas confusion hi rahegaROFL

slippery_chilka

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged

that will be super fun. uss mein sesha ka swapping tadka laga do. bas confusion hi rahegaROFL

Toh Ritik chodo..we will keep fainting in confusion. ROFL 

--Sanchu--

rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
guys itne bhayanak ideas of naagin ke season ke baare mein sunkar i dont want any season babaLOLLOL...

Edited by rnm_83 - 26 April 2016 at 4:11am

slippery_chilka

Go to top