Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

OLV Naagin 25th April Desi Feed link (Page 5)

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

they should not have released the last scene ...i mean atleast this should have been left as surprise...ab what exactly are we going to discuss for the next one month??it was so much better to speculate 

They must have thought something through and released this scene. Some people will love to speculate about Rivanya baby and season 2 now. We will also have more clues from the show about their child and season 2. 

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ._Pari_.

Originally posted by rnm_83

i agree on this ..she will baby sit rivanya baby...but guys poor ritik he will have only one ...what abt his plan of 10-20 babiesLOL

Lol. I wouldn't trust Sesha to take care of one baby let alone 20. If she doesn't kill them, she'll turn them into evil baby minions. LOL

ROFL So true..Haseen Raatein loving evil minions. ROFL 
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

ha ha sun funny...but atleast we re getting one baby warna i thought rivanya kuware hi maarne wale theLOLLOL..but now i am thinking after sr what explaination they will give to ss ..abt her loosing powersLOL

Reason dene ki zaroorat nahi hai..everyone will know the reason. ROFL Shivu will probably send Ritik to explain why. ROFL 
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

so for sure thr child will b a human falling again for naagin... baby will b rajvasnh having nishan, the protector of madi  n fighting for maheswati... 25 yrs k tu leap hoga hi ..
thy have played very safe...

if they want will bring s2 if thy dont thy wont 

True that they have played it very safe..they can go any way..either make their first born a girl and a naagin or a boy, the protector. Chalo..we all can move on finally when the show ends..Don't think Arjun will be in season 2. Mouni ka bhi dunno..but Adaa is there for sure as an evil vamp snake who would want revenge from Rivanya's child. 

Maybe season 3 can have reincarnated Rivanya. LOL

lets see tht is a diffrnt story all together kaun hota hi kaun nhi.. honestly i dnt want him to stop talking anything good tht cums cause woh kahbi s2 aay ga n keray ga ... thts risky bt yes nagain for me is arjun so if he is will watch s2 warna who care

bt whtever 
wht Ada Arjun Mouni has done ... is done ..S1 has created history ... n woh hamesha yaad kiya jay ga naagin is equivalent to ths trio nthng else 
I don't see how ArNi can do season 2 if Mouni will play their daughter. She can't fall for her dad's lookalike. That would be incesty. ConfusedLOL Isiliye I doubt them doing season 2. 
And true. Naagin 1 has created history. Season 2 ka I was only going to give it a chance if ArNi was in it. Only Arjun or only Mouni won't do anything for me. I'm loyal to the jodi I like.LOL So this is it for me. A little rocky in between but it was a good journey. 

i feel they should go for a new jodi in season 2.

true with Arjun or without Mouni it would be injustice to both the actors.

and like i was saying in AT. ArNi in season 2 is impossible.
either or the actors or both new actors hona hoga

Haan true. It will be a new jodi but if Mouni agrees then she can play their daughter. But I really think season 2 should be a new actress as their daughter..give ArNi a well deserved break. And waise bhi season 2 has already been set for tragic end. So season 3 can be possible with ArNi as Rivanya reincarnation if they want. 
shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I will say ...ektaaa pehlii baar tunee kuchh achaaa kiyaaa

Happy that rivnya has happy ending unlike other shows of tv...this 360 degree change in seshaa chrcter made no sense to mee..but still i will say ...punishment was very much needed...seshaaa was ruined for no reason 

Good byeee naagin for happy ending
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

they should not have released the last scene ...i mean atleast this should have been left as surprise...ab what exactly are we going to discuss for the next one month??it was so much better to speculate 

They must have thought something through and released this scene. Some people will love to speculate about Rivanya baby and season 2 now. We will also have more clues from the show about their child and season 2. 

haan possible ,yup speculation toh will continue till last episode but then the fun always lies in the unknown...LOL..i just hope they do not end with shivji pooja but we have a happy family moment in the end...plzzz cvs..

and true ,for me too it has to be arjun and mouni or tata bye bye season 2 ..but if their kid is coming to i do not see arni coming as couple..hopefully your prediction for season 3 may work out ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pomegranate

what is shesha's job then? torturing rivanya baby?

Basically yes..also taunting on how her sister stole her "humsuffer" LOL Ritik who was hers and only hers. That psycho. ROFL
yeah the 
"U suffer cause i have no Humsuffer" theory Seshu will applyROFL

slippery_chilka

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

so for sure thr child will b a human falling again for naagin... baby will b rajvasnh having nishan, the protector of madi  n fighting for maheswati... 25 yrs k tu leap hoga hi ..
thy have played very safe...

if they want will bring s2 if thy dont thy wont 

True that they have played it very safe..they can go any way..either make their first born a girl and a naagin or a boy, the protector. Chalo..we all can move on finally when the show ends..Don't think Arjun will be in season 2. Mouni ka bhi dunno..but Adaa is there for sure as an evil vamp snake who would want revenge from Rivanya's child. 

Maybe season 3 can have reincarnated Rivanya. LOL

lets see tht is a diffrnt story all together kaun hota hi kaun nhi.. honestly i dnt want him to stop talking anything good tht cums cause woh kahbi s2 aay ga n keray ga ... thts risky bt yes nagain for me is arjun so if he is will watch s2 warna who care

bt whtever 
wht Ada Arjun Mouni has done ... is done ..S1 has created history ... n woh hamesha yaad kiya jay ga naagin is equivalent to ths trio nthng else 
I don't see how ArNi can do season 2 if Mouni will play their daughter. She can't fall for her dad's lookalike. That would be incesty. ConfusedLOL Isiliye I doubt them doing season 2. 
And true. Naagin 1 has created history. Season 2 ka I was only going to give it a chance if ArNi was in it. Only Arjun or only Mouni won't do anything for me. I'm loyal to the jodi I like.LOL So this is it for me. A little rocky in between but it was a good journey. 

i feel they should go for a new jodi in season 2.

true with Arjun or without Mouni it would be injustice to both the actors.

and like i was saying in AT. ArNi in season 2 is impossible.
either or the actors or both new actors hona hoga

Haan true. It will be a new jodi but if Mouni agrees then she can play their daughter. But I really think season 2 should be a new actress as their daughter..give ArNi a well deserved break. And waise bhi season 2 has already been set for tragic end. So season 3 can be possible with ArNi as Rivanya reincarnation if they want. 

Mouni will obviously agree. who would want to throw away an opportunity.

but I am all for new actors in new season. 
cause i dont see any possibility of ArNi in new season together. so better go for a new jodi togther

slippery_chilka

Go to top