Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

OLV Naagin 25th April Desi Feed link (Page 10)

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by maharathikarna

Thanks for sharing. Now that my wish for happy ending for rivanya has come true. I can move on for good. Sesha in a special prison so after 25 years chances of redemption is open. Only sangram Singh could not make it.

Season 2 might not come at all. If season 2 comes will see at that time.

Sorry to say but redemption for Shesha is an impossible dream. Just being honest here. She is meant to be the big bad vamp of season 2 with Swetha if S2 ever happens. She will be the Yamini of S2. They didn't turn her negative to just flip it over in the next season. Remember, SS predicted that her death will be bhayanak. Shivu chose not to end her due to emotional reasons but their daughter or son won't have "love for her" as a barrier.

Lets agree to disagree on that point Smile. Across the world grey characters who have done /supported higher evil have been redeemed by their death. For example darth Vader ( star wars), Severus snape ( harry potter), maharathi karma ( mahabaratha), Arnold ( terminator 2), shagun ( yeh hai mohabattein) without dying by our ektaa madam Smile. So will keep my hopes provided season 2 comes but I have high doubts if it will ever come.

Edited by maharathikarna - 26 April 2016 at 9:34am

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Omg...s1 me story khatam kar hi dia ekta neROFL
Khair good thing but s2 has very less possibility of arni back together especially junOuch

I know..but at least we are getting a happy ever after for Rivanya in season 1.

If either of them aren't part of season 2 then it's best to end this season on a happy note... RiVanya defeating the evils, protect the naagmani and live together happily...

That's what they are doing. Giving Rivanya a happy ever after..atleast for the next 25 years. Season 2 will decide what exactly happens to them. But glad that we won't be left hanging.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rkfan-

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing. Now that my wish for happy ending for rivanya has come true. I can move on for good. Sesha in a special prison so after 25 years chances of redemption is open. Only sangram Singh could not make it.

Season 2 might not come at all. If season 2 comes will see at that time.

Sorry to say but redemption for Shesha is an impossible dream. Just being honest here. She is meant to be the big bad vamp of season 2 with Swetha if S2 ever happens. She will be the Yamini of S2. They didn't turn her negative to just flip it over in the next season. Remember, SS predicted that her death will be bhayanak. Shivu chose not to end her due to emotional reasons but their daughter or son won't have "love for her" as a barrier.

Lets agree to disagree on that point Smile. Across the world grey characters who have done /supported higher evil have been redeemed by their death. For example darth Vader ( star wars), Severus snape ( harry potter), maharathi karma ( mahabaratha), Arnold ( terminator 2), shagun ( yeh hai mohabattein) without dying by our ektaa madam Smile. So will keep my hopes provided season 2 comes but I have high doubts if it will ever come.

Sure. If you think Shesha dying will redeem her of the countless times she tried and will try to kill her own sister in her obsession for her BIL. And God knows what nonsense she will be upto in season 2. Then go ahead. Think that. Sleepy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarna

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
LOL lets see if season 2 first comes successfully.

Go to top