India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

So many good hindi shows on TV (Page 2)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Tamanna is the best thing on TV at the moment. The writing is bloody fantastic and the actors they are so damn good in their role u can feel each and every emotion they portray on screen. My most fav and memorable epi till date is when Dhara's coach told her about his mother's past and her condition. That made me cry for an hour. Such a beautifully wriiten epi and somewhere reminded me how brilliant Harsh Chaya is as an actor. Its been ages since I last saw him on a show. People should give it a try. Atleast Star is trying something new after ages of regressive show.
Another fav of mine is not urban but its more of drama. Its Krishnadasi. I love they story till now but it has a lot of freaking unnecessary drama in there. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun_Procrastinatorforam.TheRowdiest-Swetha-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Tamanna is the best thing on TV at the moment. The writing is bloody fantastic and the actors they are so damn good in their role u can feel each and every emotion they portray on screen. My most fav and memorable epi till date is when Dhara's coach told her about his mother's past and her condition. That made me cry for an hour. Such a beautifully wriiten epi and somewhere reminded me how brilliant Harsh Chaya is as an actor. Its been ages since I last saw him on a show. People should give it a try. Atleast Star is trying something new after ages of regressive show.
Another fav of mine is not urban but its more of drama. Its Krishnadasi. I love they story till now but it has a lot of freaking unnecessary drama in there. 

Krishnadasi started good but now it's same old story ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_FunU_R_MY_BITCH

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
One good thing about all the trash that Indian TV  served up is that I have been permanently cured of he habit of watching hindi TV serials and no matter how much anyone praises any serial now, my mind revolts at the thought of watching one

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sherlock.touch_of_pinkPiyatrixforam.-Swetha-TheRager

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I don't watch Hindi serials generally, but iIt has to be unique to capture my attention. I saw Kuch rang pyaar k aise bhi and Ek Dujhe Ke Vaaste on You Tube because my friends wanted me to. Leads are really nice to look at, but what i saw in like two episodes was similar to IPKKND, the hand clenching with the hero in EDKV and the heroine kept tripping and falling in KRPKAB. But the leads are not captivating enough to binge watch and  zero chemistry with both leads. Perhaps their stories are nice but if I did not feel pulled in to spend time.

I did not even know IPKKND existed until I stumbled upon it on You Tube long after it ended and I binge watched. The story was rather ridiculous, but what saved it for me was the acting of the leads and the chemistry that jumped off the screen. I have tried watching other serials, but nothing pulled me in. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95spsharmilaDhaakadprincessunaraBeingBlunt

-Vaishvi- IF-Dazzler
-Vaishvi-
-Vaishvi-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I love Dahleez.  Love the female lead in it (dunno her name though).   Also love Meghna Malik.    Absolutely love her dialogue delivery.
Tamanna is ok too.

nitrit95Pirated_Fun

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vaishvi-

I love Dahleez.  Love the female lead in it (dunno her name though).   Also love Meghna Malik.    Absolutely love her dialogue delivery.
Tamanna is ok too.

Swadheenta or Sumo (one of them) my friend is crazy about her. LOL
Dhaakad IF-Sizzlerz
Dhaakad
Dhaakad

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
That's right. After all those pakao ghost, witch, naagin and werewolves stuff last year, everything looks good this year in comparison.

EDKV is good and I am liking Kuch rang from the past week. These two are getting interesting. Also I am liking Bahu hamari RajniKant. It's fun and good timepass show. Yet to watch Dahleez. I heard it's good.

Sherlock.Pirated_Fun

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Im watching Kuchh Rang Pyar ke aisey bhi regularly, its damn good! 
 Ek Duje ke Vaaste is also quite good, but hate the Khosla scenes. LOL
Would have loved to watch Meri Awaz as it has my favorites Amrita Rao and Eijaz Khan...but I dont have that channel. Ouch
And its a shame these shows have low trps...while those disgusting, regressive shows like SNS, SSK, boring forever running shows like DABH, YRKH are still running.
Sony always has good serials but they end too quickly because of low trps. Cannot blame the channel, TV viewers have bad taste.

Pirated_Fun-Swetha-

Go to top