Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

He is the Game Changer

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Abhi is definitely the GAME CHANGER ... 
weather hez upto something or not he is... 

~If hez onto something and hez suspecting that every1 is hiding somethng from him..  he may have said that he'll marry T to bring the truth out in the open coz he may have realised tat all this is connected to T and him marrying T.. 

~Some1 called him and he came to the office.. Who is tat person?? what else did that person say?? if Abhi knows the truth and that some told him.. he must be playing a game with all of them now.. Conveniently T before asking Pragya promise confessed to everything... And Abhi only shouting more and questioning or interrogating Nikhil is quite suspicious.. and asking him why he is here literally 2/3 times ..  

~ Even if Abhi is not upto something this step of his is a hugee plus point to Pragya and team.. Like he litreally stopped Pragya promising.. and him fixing the wedding the nxt day is a challenge for Pragya and team to do something fast... Pragya wen she comes to knw abt this might go to Maa and cry her heart out and Maa may get tensed and will be a saviour at the right moment 

What ever happens... Abhi's entry today is definitely the game changer... but its definitely for good.. 

Tanu's downfall has started.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebindahutanbandarRaji9Cerealgirlchubbygirlanamika.vijiTeluguAmmayi

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
He is a game changer Pragya didn't make any promises to TanuOuch and everybody didn't know what to answer himLOL
Now I want him to know the truth by himself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
For once, right things happened to day. I think there's some one on Pragya's team who's also on Abhi's team?? IDK! Poor Pragya had lousy luck. She struggled hard but nothing worked out.  Abhi entered at the right time. Right documents on Nikhil's deal got exposed. He suspects the right guy.  Best thing is he stopped Pragya from promising anything to Tanu. He shut Tanu up. He's seen enough. He knows something. That's why he's hurrying the marriage. That's the only way truth will come out.

Nikhil is going to get on Tanu's case now. Because he wanted papers signed before marriage, I think!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hutanbandarRaji9Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

For once, right things happened to day. I think there's some one on Pragya's team who's also on Abhi's team?? IDK! Poor Pragya had lousy luck. She struggled hard but nothing worked out.  Abhi entered at the right time. Right documents on Nikhil's deal got exposed. He suspects the right guy.  Best thing is he stopped Pragya from promising anything to Tanu. He shut Tanu up. He's seen enough. He knows something. That's why he's hurrying the marriage. That's the only way truth will come out.

Nikhil is going to get on Tanu's case now. Because he wanted papers signed before marriage, I think!

I think he definitely suspects tat all this might be related to him marry T.. 

tats why he hurried up the wedding.. otherwise why would he hurry up the wedding even befre the divorce is finalised ( i made a seperate thread abt this)

And Nkhil at the end of the episode saying that now he has to do something indicated tat Nikhil will plan something and it will come in handy for PRagya.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hutanbandarCerealgirl

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

For once, right things happened to day. I think there's some one on Pragya's team who's also on Abhi's team?? IDK! Poor Pragya had lousy luck. She struggled hard but nothing worked out. Abhi entered at the right time. Right documents on Nikhil's deal got exposed. He suspects the right guy. Best thing is he stopped Pragya from promising anything to Tanu. He shut Tanu up. He's seen enough. He knows something. That's why he's hurrying the marriage. That's the only way truth will come out.

I think he definitely suspects tat all this might be related to him marry T..

tats why he hurried up the wedding.. otherwise why would he hurry up the wedding even befre the divorce is finalised ( i made a seperate thread abt this)

And Nkhil at the end of the episode saying that now he has to do something indicated tat Nikhil will plan something and it will come in handy for PRagya..
let's see what will nikhil do now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top