Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's Tu Hai Mera Sunday to premiere at CANNES 2016!!! *More pics* (Page 9)

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ch1tra

@jesvineh Heyyy! They're working out dates to see if Barun can make it. I'll find out later this week. Will keep you posted.

People are tweeting everyone possible asking if Barun is going!! I have NEVER seen such a crazy fandom for an Indian TV actor!! Ever! Clap

I, personally, would like him to continue his SKK shoot and then move on to Gul's web series. But if he wants to go and wants to look all dashing and make us swoon...then okay! I'll make another thread for the pictures with lots of disclaimers that Cannes didn't send a private jet for him and roll out the red carpet. And apparently people who want to miss it will 'conveniently' miss it, of course! LOL LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VintimilleSanguine..archana.mh17Aruni.PSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Limon there is one photo which has Barun in a red shirt and the photo has 3 more people(one old guy and 2 other ladies). That is SKSH photo. 

Lol! Thanks Sharada. LOL

ETA: Oh good! That one was my least favorite! Embarrassed

Edited by limoncello - 26 April 2016 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

Originally posted by MoonBow.

OMG thanks so much Sin!! YAY sobti boy.
And I'm not sure if it's correct but saw this another info - 16th May 2016 at 9.45am.

Edit it was correct.

BTW what does it mean if they are represented by another company?

And funny how media hasn't picked up on it yet though. Hmmpf.LOL

Yes! 16th May at 9:45 am is correct. It's on the first page. Media Luna has it on their website.

Nish, Barun doesn't need the damn media re! We are all there no? We can do better than any portal! His pankhis! LOL Embarrassed

LOL

Btw let's welcome everyone's extra info. Even if it may not be enlightening, it's the spirit that counts. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanguine..honeysuckle.limoncelloAruni.PSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged

OMG thanks so much Sin!! YAY sobti boy.
And I'm not sure if it's correct but saw this another info - 16th May 2016 at 9.45am.

Edit it was correct.

BTW what does it mean if they are represented by another company?

And funny how media hasn't picked up on it yet though. Hmmpf.LOL

Yes! 16th May at 9:45 am is correct. It's on the first page. Media Luna has it on their website.

Nish, Barun doesn't need the damn media re! We are all there no? We can do better than any portal! His pankhis! LOL Embarrassed

LOL

Btw let's welcome everyone's extra info. Even if it may not be enlightening, it's the spirit that counts. Wink

Lol! True! Welcome, welcome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada.Screwtape.

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged

@jesvineh Heyyy! They're working out dates to see if Barun can make it. I'll find out later this week. Will keep you posted.

People are tweeting everyone possible asking if Barun is going!! I have NEVER seen such a crazy fandom for an Indian TV actor!! Ever! Clap

I, personally, would like him to continue his SKK shoot and then move on to Gul's web series. But if he wants to go and wants to look all dashing and make us swoon...then okay! I'll make another thread for the pictures with lots of disclaimers that Cannes didn't send a private jet for him and roll out the red carpet. And apparently people who want to miss it will 'conveniently' miss it, of course! LOL LOL LOL

@Bold- I second this. Continue shooting for SKK & web series. Maybe, if things work out, some day, Cannes might happen for the right reasons & not for a market premiere. I hope the market premiere does great things for the future of THMS & Sobti, of course.
Also, Lol. Found your Zen when I wasn't looking?LOL
I love how corrections are being made. Here I had thought you had said the same thing in the first few posts. Well, I must be blind, obviously.

Edited by archana.mh17 - 26 April 2016 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

In defence of the TM, Limoncello, she made it very clear that this is a market premiere only of THMS. I think, people do understand what that means. She even put up a FAQ link for the section under Cannes if I am not wrong. I think, people here, especially myself, are happy for the exposure the movie will get out of this. A lot of people have expressed the same, that this is a hopeful turn for Sobti's movies. Not that it means it is competing with selected/invited movies.

Come here, you! Hug

Why are you so nice? And how did you know this would happen? LOL

The euphoria hasn't died down yet! I woke up thinking of this news. Nothing or no one can rain on our parade right now.

archana.mh17PSharada

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by archana.mh17

In defence of the TM, Limoncello, she made it very clear that this is a market premiere only of THMS. I think, people do understand what that means. She even put up a FAQ link for the section under Cannes if I am not wrong. I think, people here, especially myself, are happy for the exposure the movie will get out of this. A lot of people have expressed the same, that this is a hopeful turn for Sobti's movies. Not that it means it is competing with selected/invited movies.

Come here, you! Hug

Why are you so nice? And how did you know this would happen? LOL

The euphoria hasn't died down yet! I woke up thinking of this news. Nothing or no one can rain on our parade right now.

How did I know? We have been there, done that, remember?LOL

limoncelloPSharada

Sanguine.. Senior Member
Sanguine..
Sanguine..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged

StarLOL

Edited by arhimadz - 26 April 2016 at 4:01am

AimmyLovesBarunPSharada

Go to top