Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's Tu Hai Mera Sunday to premiere at CANNES 2016!!! *More pics* (Page 8)

honeysuckle. Senior Member
honeysuckle.
honeysuckle.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged

@jesvineh Heyyy! They're working out dates to see if Barun can make it. I'll find out later this week. Will keep you posted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanguine..limoncelloPSharada

MinocheBS Senior Member
MinocheBS
MinocheBS

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
calm down guys we all understand its cannes market not the competitive awardWinkWink lets just enjoy pray and keep loving the one behind all of this hungama Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karamkhlimoncelloPSharada

istanbullu Newbie
istanbullu
istanbullu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
So guys if it is premiere market, will we see Barun at red carpet? Possible? I know it isnt selected for award but even this is a big thing for Barun and film. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

limoncello

Lumos_Solem Goldie
Lumos_Solem
Lumos_Solem

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
 i wonder why all intelligent beings who know everything choose only Barun threads for spreading awareness. LOL  LOL  LOL

everyone here knows this is not an invited movie, but a Cannes market premier. people here aren't dumb to not know that.

the TM even mentioned the approximate amount paid by the German PH (40K-50K euros) for premiering the movie. where did incorrect info come from? LOL LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintimillehoneysuckle.limoncelloarchana.mh17Aruni.shikha208PSharada

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Posting the link to FAQ about Market premieres & giving a gist of what exactly it is all about, isn't correct enough information, apparently.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintimillehoneysuckle.limoncelloPSharada

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Do we Barun fans not know that THMS is being marketed at Cannes and it is not competing for Jury awards. I think most of us understood that in the first post itself when Limon pointed out that it is Market premiere. Will this mean THMS will be stuck at film festivals for the next couple of years and not have an proper release and "lie in cans" forever. Well that is a question no one can answer because no one has seen the future. Who knows Barun's film might get promoted good enough in India and will release by this year end. The fact that a media house has brought over the movie and is pushing for it in Cannes speaks of its worth. And I am so so glad that Barun is associated with this movie. A person who has absolute no backing in BW going this far only on basis of his talent and that too by not doing erotica or making his personal life a mess in media makes me proud of him.

As a fan I hope he will get better chances and better exposure after this and he gets good offers. Till that happens I have Barun's web series and his new show that is coming on air to look forward too.

Remember sharada, when THMS was being considered for WIP lab we thought may be this film will circulate in film festivals? We didn't have big hopes then, and definitely didn't think it would be cannes but here we are! We know this is the path barun would like to go rather than meaningless cinema that is popular. Just hope some like minded creative producer / director take notice of him through this screening - then it will be a feat accomplished.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VintimillekaramkhSanguine..honeysuckle.dhakad_chorilimoncelloPSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tucana

The synopsis , posters and general look of the film is nice. Hope it get's a good release in India/Worldwide. 
@Limon - I think a couple of offscreen pics on the first page are from Satra Ko Shaadi Hai. Not that it matters much as it's our Barun.Tongue

Hehehe! Which ones? I obviously went stir crazy with the news! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Limon there is one photo which has Barun in a red shirt and the photo has 3 more people(one old guy and 2 other ladies). That is SKSH photo. 

Go to top