Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's Tu Hai Mera Sunday to premiere at CANNES 2016!!! *More pics* (Page 10)

Sanguine.. Senior Member
Sanguine..
Sanguine..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Some edits of THMS I hope I can post it here Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhaakad-Roshini-

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

Originally posted by limoncello

Originally posted by ch1tra

@jesvineh Heyyy! They're working out dates to see if Barun can make it. I'll find out later this week. Will keep you posted.

People are tweeting everyone possible asking if Barun is going!! I have NEVER seen such a crazy fandom for an Indian TV actor!! Ever! Clap

I, personally, would like him to continue his SKK shoot and then move on to Gul's web series. But if he wants to go and wants to look all dashing and make us swoon...then okay! I'll make another thread for the pictures with lots of disclaimers that Cannes didn't send a private jet for him and roll out the red carpet. And apparently people who want to miss it will 'conveniently' miss it, of course! LOL LOL LOL

@Bold- I second this. Continue shooting for SKK & web series. Maybe, if things work out, some day, Cannes might happen for the right reasons & not for a market premiere. I hope the market premiere does great things for the future of THMS & Sobti, of course.
Also, Lol. Found your Zen when I wasn't looking?LOL
I love how corrections are being made. Here I had thought you had said the same thing in the first few posts. Well, I must be blind, obviously.

Woke up feeling happy, so what can I say? LOL

@ Bold Red: I know, right? Such blatant accusation of me misleading people by giving out false information? When I had a clear disclaimer on the first page? I had even answered Yashi's question on the 2nd page giving out the cost to Media Luna. Lol! For a person who goes around the world...wide web and collects information, that is a pretty silly mistake, don't you think?

They clearly need to edit their post and they also owe me an apology! But hey! This is the internet! So troll away!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintimilleamortentia15archana.mh17AimmyLovesBarunPSharada

lechuarshi IF-Dazzler
lechuarshi
lechuarshi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged

BlushingBlushing

So Happy...i felt like crying...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed unlike others he love to work in films with good script...many of them criticized that he is unsuccessful in films...most of the films now releasing r either masala, or very vulgur...with no story..

i am very happy and proud today...

love u di for this wonderful post...HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanguine..limoncelloPSharada

amortentia15 Goldie
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the news and all the pictures!!! StarI am a total fan of his for his onscreen charm and offscreen persona! Hope he is super successful in all his endeavours and hoping to see a lot of him from this year onwards! His missing from the screens big or small for this much time is not fair either to him or to usSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vandyt1602dhakad_chorilimoncelloarchana.mh17PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

Originally posted by ch1tra

@jesvineh Heyyy! They're working out dates to see if Barun can make it. I'll find out later this week. Will keep you posted.

People are tweeting everyone possible asking if Barun is going!! I have NEVER seen such a crazy fandom for an Indian TV actor!! Ever! Clap

I, personally, would like him to continue his SKK shoot and then move on to Gul's web series. But if he wants to go and wants to look all dashing and make us swoon...then okay! I'll make another thread for the pictures with lots of disclaimers that Cannes didn't send a private jet for him and roll out the red carpet. And apparently people who want to miss it will 'conveniently' miss it, of course! LOL LOL LOL

I too personally want Barun to finish SKK shooting and maybe do some promotions for that show. Because I want SKK on air soon and I am rooting for it. Cannes is an huge huge platform but I would wait for it when Barun's movie goes for Jury awards and I hope that comes true. 

@red :- IF and that is a big IF that Barun does make it to Cannes for whatever reason then definitely I guess we need to put out the disclaimers in bold on the thread - Otherwise people will be ready to jump in to correct the information you know. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakad_choriamortentia15

barsha_dash IF-Dazzler
barsha_dash
barsha_dash

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the whole team of Tu Hai Mera Sunday and to Barun Sobti!Clap
Proud to be a Sobtian!Big smile
Sanguine.. Senior Member
Sanguine..
Sanguine..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged