Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
^Here...

"The movie starts off television's well-liked actor Barun Sobti of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fame as the guide, Shahana Goswami, Vishal Malhotra amongst some others.
The tale revolves around five good friends who fulfilled at diverse levels of lifestyle and grew to become good friends. They perform football jointly just about every Sunday - 1 detail they glimpse ahead to just about every week."
There's one posted on page 11 as well which seems correct.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Er...where is the movie synopsis?

The actress is at Cannes movie festival for the screening of her movie Tu Hai Mera Sunday. The movie starts off television's well-liked actor Barun Sobti of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fame as the guide, Shahana Goswami, Vishal Malhotra amongst some others.

I think this part is wrong. 
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks. I didn't notice the 'guide' bit when I glanced at the article.
honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That flickfirst article is lame. They just picked up info from the mid-day article but instead of copy+pasting everything, they decided to change some words and include their own πŸ˜†
That's why it seems really...weird.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psarada

The actress is at Cannes movie festival for the screening of her movie Tu Hai Mera Sunday. The movie starts off television's well-liked actor Barun Sobti of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fame as the guide, Shahana Goswami, Vishal Malhotra amongst some others.

I think this part is wrong.

So Barun's character is unclear as of now but we do know for sure that he loves football.
From the teaser it looked like 5 men of different age group, Barun being the youngest, and different profession come together for their common love for football. And Barun could be playing anything, we just have to wait and watch.

I am excited to read back the reviews of THMS.
Pizookie thumbnail
I only know that he is a South Indian in the movie. Thanks to his Appa in the trailer.. πŸ˜†
Ecrivain thumbnail
Originally posted by: JugniBolt

I only know that he is a South Indian in the movie. Thanks to his Appa in the trailer.. πŸ˜†

I thought that 'Appa' was for Shahana's dad, her Appa. πŸ˜†
But it can be anything cos he said ," don't get any ideas I am doing this only for Appa".
Either way I am looking forward to THMS.
Pizookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faith-N-Hope

I thought that 'Appa' was for Shahana's dad, her Appa. πŸ˜†
But it can be anything cos he said ," don't get any ideas I am doing this only for Appa".
Either way I am looking forward to THMS.

Could be πŸ˜† After all, he is interested in her Dad. Haha! This movie is making me curious.
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
Originally posted by: limoncello

More of Shahana's insta updates on Cannes

thanks for sharing, iam sure barun would have been made it to the cannes but he was busy with the shoot.
Ecrivain thumbnail
THMS premiers today. Good luck to the team.