Users

Frequent Posters

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: limoncello

Come here, you! πŸ€—

Why are you so nice? And how did you know this would happen? πŸ˜†

The euphoria hasn't died down yet! I woke up thinking of this news. Nothing or no one can rain on our parade right now.

How did I know? We have been there, done that, remember?πŸ˜†
Sanguine.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

People are tweeting everyone possible asking if Barun is going!! I have NEVER seen such a crazy fandom for an Indian TV actor!! Ever! πŸ‘

I, personally, would like him to continue his SKK shoot and then move on to Gul's web series. But if he wants to go and wants to look all dashing and make us swoon...then okay! I'll make another thread for the pictures with lots of disclaimers that Cannes didn't send a private jet for him and roll out the red carpet. And apparently people who want to miss it will 'conveniently' miss it, of course! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

β­οΈπŸ˜†
Edited by arhimadz - 8 years ago
Sanguine.. thumbnail
Some edits of THMS I hope I can post it here πŸ˜³

limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: archana.mh17

@Bold- I second this. Continue shooting for SKK & web series. Maybe, if things work out, some day, Cannes might happen for the right reasons & not for a market premiere. I hope the market premiere does great things for the future of THMS & Sobti, of course.
Also, Lol. Found your Zen when I wasn't looking?πŸ˜†
I love how corrections are being made. Here I had thought you had said the same thing in the first few posts. Well, I must be blind, obviously.

Woke up feeling happy, so what can I say? πŸ˜†

@ Bold Red: I know, right? Such blatant accusation of me misleading people by giving out false information? When I had a clear disclaimer on the first page? I had even answered Yashi's question on the 2nd page giving out the cost to Media Luna. Lol! For a person who goes around the world...wide web and collects information, that is a pretty silly mistake, don't you think?

They clearly need to edit their post and they also owe me an apology! But hey! This is the internet! So troll away!

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

☺️☺️

So Happy...i felt like crying...

😳😳 unlike others he love to work in films with good script...many of them criticized that he is unsuccessful in films...most of the films now releasing r either masala, or very vulgur...with no story..

i am very happy and proud today...

love u di for this wonderful post...πŸ€—πŸ€—
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the news and all the pictures!!! ⭐️I am a total fan of his for his onscreen charm and offscreen persona! Hope he is super successful in all his endeavours and hoping to see a lot of him from this year onwards! His missing from the screens big or small for this much time is not fair either to him or to us😊
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

People are tweeting everyone possible asking if Barun is going!! I have NEVER seen such a crazy fandom for an Indian TV actor!! Ever! πŸ‘

I, personally, would like him to continue his SKK shoot and then move on to Gul's web series. But if he wants to go and wants to look all dashing and make us swoon...then okay! I'll make another thread for the pictures with lots of disclaimers that Cannes didn't send a private jet for him and roll out the red carpet. And apparently people who want to miss it will 'conveniently' miss it, of course! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I too personally want Barun to finish SKK shooting and maybe do some promotions for that show. Because I want SKK on air soon and I am rooting for it. Cannes is an huge huge platform but I would wait for it when Barun's movie goes for Jury awards and I hope that comes true. 

@red :- IF and that is a big IF that Barun does make it to Cannes for whatever reason then definitely I guess we need to put out the disclaimers in bold on the thread - Otherwise people will be ready to jump in to correct the information you know. πŸ˜†
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to the whole team of Tu Hai Mera Sunday and to Barun Sobti!πŸ‘
Proud to be a Sobtian!πŸ˜ƒ
Sanguine.. thumbnail
Cr:twitter

Sanguine.. thumbnail