I CANT KEEP CALM!!!!!

Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
IK GUYS U MIGHT NOW BE BORED OF THESE TOPICS BUT I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!!!!!!!
IT WAS MAGICAL LIKE A DREAM OH MY there expressions were amazing everything was so perfect "A PERFECT THAHAAN SCENE" thapki was looking so sorry n all welldone to jigs she portyayed it so beautifully👏 and MG NAILED IT👏 i felt his pain, his words were so real i wanted to console him😭

EVEN THE SONG DARMIYYAN WAS JUST❤️ LOVED IT AND THEN  WHEN BIHAAN MOVED CLOSE TO THAPKI AND THAT DRAMATIC BGM AND THEN THOSE DIALOGUES...I DIED

AND THEY PLAYED HUMARI ADHOORI KAHANI MY FAV AND THOSE FBS WERE ❤️

That dance in precap was intense😃 waiting for it even the song😳

And yes we got our THA________________RUVS RETURN FEELING BUT I AM ALL IN FOR IT THROW AT US THA_________RUV RETURN DRAMA CVS, IT WOULD BE EXCITING TO SEE THAHAAN THEN,    ONLY IF HANDLED PROPERLY😈

Guys this scene might be normal for other serials but this is TPK n this was a very special scene looking at tpk track record😃

I m done now ALL VEGES WELCOME BCZ I M TOO HAPPY😃
TUM SAB KA DIMAGH PAK TO NAHI GAYA NA THAHAAN SCENES KE PRAISES SUN SUN KAR😆 SAB NE SAHI APNE DIL KI BAAT KI KYU KI AISE SCENES KABHI KABHI ATE HAI 😆 thats y we r on pg 199😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manaan thumbnail
No, I m too so shocked by this stunt of cvs. They actually made #thahaan fans happy like actually.
Neha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaan

No, I m too so shocked by this stunt of cvs. They actually made #thahaan fans happy like actually.

Like was it for real
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its not just you...nobody can keep calm...look at Chanda's post...😆 or Lachu...she was like hyperventilating...
The epi was indeed brilliant, & we got a proper Thahaan scene...
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Neha99

Like was it for real

Unhe FINALLY hum par taras jo aa gya
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Neha, DON't KEEP CALM!!
We are just so excited here with those expressions and scenes!!

I am feeling so great just with those scenes!! Hell I feel like I have fallen in love as Iam in a whole new world today!! 

I am just going emotional but this episode is worth it
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was thahaan/manyasa magic in thapki tonite.tha---ruv🤢 seems inevitable for thahaan.but donot want a divorce of thahaan,not after all this.it's meaningless.separation,may be but no divorce or remarriage.it's stupid.
Neha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

Yes it was thahaan/manyasa magic in thapki tonite.tha---ruv🤢 seems inevitable for thahaan.but donot want a divorce of thahaan,not after all this.it's meaningless.separation,may be but no divorce or remarriage.it's stupid.

I dont need any divorce re marriage track n even no mandap drama thats gonna be crap
Neha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Neha, DON't KEEP CALM!!

We are just so excited here with those expressions and scenes!!

I am feeling so great just with those scenes!! Hell I feel like I have fallen in love as Iam in a whole new world today!! 

I am just going emotional but this episode is worth it

Ikr this is worth our emotions😳
Neha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanbubble

Its not just you...nobody can keep calm...look at Chanda's post...😆 or Lachu...she was like hyperventilating...

The epi was indeed brilliant, & we got a proper Thahaan scene...

Every one is on fire😆