Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Aww Sanya!! I don't think the piece of paper I wrote can be compared to Manyasa and the episode!! It was mind blowing even if there wasn't a happy ending in the episode

If there was a happy ending in the episode, the show would have ended๐Ÿ˜‰ but your work was good bcoz it's ending made me very happy! 
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Babeee you've got stalkers in your brain๐Ÿ˜† they wander around your brain and then give the same thing in episode !!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

If there was a happy ending in the episode, the show would have ended๐Ÿ˜‰ but your work was good bcoz it's ending made me very happy! 

That's true!!๐Ÿ˜†

Ans thanks again dear!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

Babeee you've got stalkers in your brain๐Ÿ˜† they wander around your brain and then give the same thing in episode !!! ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I already had Dips Di in my mind as she guessed that I am gonna write an OS on yesterday's precap!!
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

So about today's scene I wrote yesterday an OS with Dips Di's insistance

And guess what?!! There was that moment where she believed that he is going to hug her!! And like my title today they showed so much tears but today they were true and really powerful with the Valentine's day pecious thing FB

And the hurt!! MY MY!! Manyasa showed the expression I wanted to see and I put in words in my OS!!

I am just so happy to have wrote about it before it comes on screen!!

bold..Kowsi..my joy knew no bound watching this scene..if I could I would just call to inform you that how true your writing can be!! Thanks again for writing that beautiful story
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dplee

bold..Kowsi..my joy knew no bound watching this scene..if I could I would just call to inform you that how true your writing can be!! Thanks again for writing that beautiful story

Aww thank you Di!! ๐Ÿค—