Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||Dark SS: Let Me Heal You||{Prologue:2 *up* 4/5/16} (Page 2)

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Interesting prologue 
continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahaSrilu

MahaSrilu Senior Member
MahaSrilu
MahaSrilu

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Prologue -2:

Raigarh Palace,
6:30 PM.
Arnav was sitting on the garden 
bench watching the golden sun sinking over the canopy of trees. It felt as if the darkness was eager to suck the life out of the dying day. He was engulfed by darkness as the evening sun completely disappeared into the horizon. The warmth of the sun was replaced by an eerie coldness. The commotion made by the birds retreating to their nests died down and was replaced by a forlorn silence. The whole atmosphere was filled with an uncanny melancholy. The death of the day gave birth to a starless night. A lonely night devoid of the beautiful and soothing moon. Everything was dark. He felt moribund. He wasn't afraid of the dark. But he hated it. It reminded him of his life. 
His life before Khushi .
His life without her!

Khushi was the light of his life. She was his sun. She brightened his darkness. She brought colors to his grey and dull life. She taught him to smile, to laugh out loud and to love. She thought him to live. She made him feel alive.
Now without her he felt void. Empty and all alone!
He felt suffocated as old memories of her flooded his mind.
How much he cherished his memories of her. But now; that's all he had of her. Just memories.
He wanted to run. 
To escape from this nothingness.

He wanted his Khushi back .
But he knew there was nothing he could do about it. 
And what frustrated him more was that he knew he was helpless.

It's been 12 months since she disappeared into thin air and there was nothing absolutely nothing he could do about it.

He sighed as he got up,He knew he wouldn't last longer with out her in this wretched world.He need to find her.

'where are you Khushi?' his mind repeated the question a millionth time and every time it's the same painful answer 
'no one knows'.

He walked into the palace which he bought that afternoon he knew Khushi would love this place,they'll come here together once she comes back ,getting into the palace he thought of spending the night in Rajasthan itself and he was not expected at home anyway and he doesn't want to be there especially today of all days.He winced at the thought, 12 months ago home was a heven for him.
A place where everything is eased.And now every inch of that house reminds him is HER,
the happiness which came with her presence is no where to be found neither in his home nor in his heart.

Today is yet another remainder of how wonderful their lives should have been,and the same day which had been sinfully amazing yet heartbreaking the previous year.

He then voted against staying and decided to travel home despite of the protests of the palace caretaker that the route passes through forest and it's not safe to travel in nights but he felt an unknown urgency to go back home.He ignored the caretaker and walked out,sat in his car and ignited the engine zooming away from the palace...towards a new beginning
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._
2:30 AM

I saw a silhouette of a woman standing in the middle of a road round the corner she looked vaguely familiar by looking her back.She turned around and my breath hitched
'She's not real? Is she,it's probably another illusion of my wretched mind' but she is waving her hands and shouting something which I couldn't hear from the car.

I slowly halted the car near her getting down and hoping against hope that she's real...alive and real...there and real.

I saw her blink a couple of times as I drank in her features.Heck she's lean and weak and looked like she'll pass out any moment she didn't give me a glance as I called her name as she was busy falling down only for me to catch her before she hit the ground.

What was that Important day?What exactly happened before and after that Important day?

To find the answers...Keep reading Let Me Heal You.
Disclaimer:
All characters and places appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

I know,I know it's probably the worst piece you've ever read and will ever read but what to do I was determined to give an update before my exams and this is it.

still pls do read and comment.

and for the people who gave their feedback:
Thank you and as I'm busy with exams I can't reply them (it takes time yaar) but every comment is loved and cherished by me (even the negative ones (if there are any)).
All the questions will be answered once the story progresses.

see you all in next update...Till then "Do Whatever You Want To Do"

With love Maha.

Edited by MahaSrilu - 07 May 2016 at 7:18am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthimurkalKRIYASINGHsamb289NagdipKayabiggestfansangeethbalalovebadhanNeha.ASZuriahmaitydeblinashipra.aquatanu_15jessjazzvinii01

Neha.AS Goldie
Neha.AS
Neha.AS

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Have a grease full exam.

MahaSrilu

vinii01 IF-Dazzler
vinii01
vinii01

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome...pls update soon

MahaSrilu

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
How awful that Arnav is so lonely... where is his Khushi?  Seems like someone kidnapped her!
Enjoy your exams and do the best.

MahaSrilu

samb289 Newbie
samb289
samb289

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome continue soon

MahaSrilu

lovebadhan Senior Member
lovebadhan
lovebadhan

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
nice start

MahaSrilu

KRIYASINGH Newbie
KRIYASINGH
KRIYASINGH

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Startup is nice !! It gives the hint of thriller with romance !!! Thts sounds soo much interestng . Bt pls try to update frequently, if u can !!!

MahaSrilu

Go to top