Fan Fictions

||Dark SS: Let Me Heal You||{Prologue:2 *up* 4/5/16}

MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Prologue-1:

I have been running...since how long I have lost count. I could feel that my legs are giving up...I shouldn't stop. My throat is burning...I shouldn't stop. My lungs could barely take the oxygen in but I cannot give up...not now...not until I'm safe...not until I get some help...not until someone assures me that I'll be fine.

The sun had also gone down leaving me in stark darkness...as dark as my life...oh god please help me in finding some light...I'm afraid of darkness...strange right my entire life seemed to be plunged into darkness and here I'm afraid of darkness.I kept on praying...for help...but I didn't stop my run...and after what it seemed like ages ...With the help of the faintest moonlight, my eyes that are now adjusted to darkness could see a road that is not so far...but then again who'll come on this road...in the middle of a jungle...at this hour.

I reached the road and halted gasping as much air as I can ,I stood there and turned back...gazing the path, I came from.'They wouldn't know, not until tomorrow morning' I'll have to escape by then...my vision started to blur...Then when I thought everything is over. I saw a faint light at the farther corner of the road coming towards me ...Illuminating the dark road...my darkened hopes.

"If I could stop that car" she thought out loud 'I can leave this place forever'...The thought gave me strength, stubborn strength which I thought seized its existence in me from past 12 months. I tried to steady my vision ...and shouted frantically with desperation "Help...please...help" My voice is hoarse and raspy showing the fact that I'm dehydrated...my condition is getting worst...I knew it.

The car halted much to my relief .I could make out a silhouette of a man getting down...my vision got blurry.'No...you shouldn't give up... Not now...Talk to the man, you can't get unconscious now...you can't even see the man how can you trust him' I could feel my conscious mind warning me. As my vision got even blurrier than before.and the man seemed to be stilled...He's not moving and after what seemed like eternity I heard a name from his mouth.
"KHUSHI..."
And I slipped into oblivion.

Who is Khushi?Why was she running?Who is the man?

To know more keep reading...LET ME HEAL YOU.

Disclaimer:
All characters and places appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Prologue : Above
Prologue-2 : Page 2

With love Maha. Edited by MahaSrilu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Intriguing! I wonder how that man, probably Arnav and Khushi are related here. Interesting. Update soon. 
...Champ... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow!! This is a really intriguing start. 👏 Many a questions popped up in my mind. And I'm all ready to find out all the answers.
So who is Khushi running away from? And who's the one Khushi bumped into? Did she reach her safe place or did she jump from one danger to another? 😲

Hmm.. quite a bunch of questions, na? Yeah! And you have to answer them all for me. 😳

Continue soon, Lil sis! Will be waiting.. 🤗

- Lucky ❤️
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A captivating title and an equally intriguing prologue... I'm glad to have come across this brilliant piece of writing and I'm certainly looking forward to read how this particular fiction proceeds further.
I'm really inspired by how the words have been threaded to give a picturesque beauty. I could literally imagine the plight that Khushi is in, the kind of dreadful place she is in.
Ah! I'm utterly curious now to know about the person who identified Khushi, where has she been since 12 months, whom is she running away from and most importantly whether Khushi is suffering from dementia?
I hope that you'll update this soonish!
And I also hope that you don't mund sending me a PM once you update it.
Thank you!
...Champ... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I won't be available/regular to comment till May 9th or 10th... 

Just a head's up! Yeah? 😊
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who is she running from?  And she was kept in darkness?  Who is her saviour?
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue 
continue soon 
MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Prologue -2:

Raigarh Palace,
6:30 PM.
Arnav was sitting on the garden 
bench watching the golden sun sinking over the canopy of trees. It felt as if the darkness was eager to suck the life out of the dying day. He was engulfed by darkness as the evening sun completely disappeared into the horizon. The warmth of the sun was replaced by an eerie coldness. The commotion made by the birds retreating to their nests died down and was replaced by a forlorn silence. The whole atmosphere was filled with an uncanny melancholy. The death of the day gave birth to a starless night. A lonely night devoid of the beautiful and soothing moon. Everything was dark. He felt moribund. He wasn't afraid of the dark. But he hated it. It reminded him of his life. 
His life before Khushi .
His life without her!

Khushi was the light of his life. She was his sun. She brightened his darkness. She brought colors to his grey and dull life. She taught him to smile, to laugh out loud and to love. She thought him to live. She made him feel alive.
Now without her he felt void. Empty and all alone!
He felt suffocated as old memories of her flooded his mind.
How much he cherished his memories of her. But now; that's all he had of her. Just memories.
He wanted to run. 
To escape from this nothingness.

He wanted his Khushi back .
But he knew there was nothing he could do about it. 
And what frustrated him more was that he knew he was helpless.

It's been 12 months since she disappeared into thin air and there was nothing absolutely nothing he could do about it.

He sighed as he got up,He knew he wouldn't last longer with out her in this wretched world.He need to find her.

'where are you Khushi?' his mind repeated the question a millionth time and every time it's the same painful answer 
'no one knows'.

He walked into the palace which he bought that afternoon he knew Khushi would love this place,they'll come here together once she comes back ,getting into the palace he thought of spending the night in Rajasthan itself and he was not expected at home anyway and he doesn't want to be there especially today of all days.He winced at the thought, 12 months ago home was a heven for him.
A place where everything is eased.And now every inch of that house reminds him is HER,
the happiness which came with her presence is no where to be found neither in his home nor in his heart.

Today is yet another remainder of how wonderful their lives should have been,and the same day which had been sinfully amazing yet heartbreaking the previous year.

He then voted against staying and decided to travel home despite of the protests of the palace caretaker that the route passes through forest and it's not safe to travel in nights but he felt an unknown urgency to go back home.He ignored the caretaker and walked out,sat in his car and ignited the engine zooming away from the palace...towards a new beginning
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._
2:30 AM

I saw a silhouette of a woman standing in the middle of a road round the corner she looked vaguely familiar by looking her back.She turned around and my breath hitched
'She's not real? Is she,it's probably another illusion of my wretched mind' but she is waving her hands and shouting something which I couldn't hear from the car.

I slowly halted the car near her getting down and hoping against hope that she's real...alive and real...there and real.

I saw her blink a couple of times as I drank in her features.Heck she's lean and weak and looked like she'll pass out any moment she didn't give me a glance as I called her name as she was busy falling down only for me to catch her before she hit the ground.

What was that Important day?What exactly happened before and after that Important day?

To find the answers...Keep reading Let Me Heal You.
Disclaimer:
All characters and places appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

I know,I know it's probably the worst piece you've ever read and will ever read but what to do I was determined to give an update before my exams and this is it.

still pls do read and comment.

and for the people who gave their feedback:
Thank you and as I'm busy with exams I can't reply them (it takes time yaar) but every comment is loved and cherished by me (even the negative ones (if there are any)).
All the questions will be answered once the story progresses.

see you all in next update...Till then "Do Whatever You Want To Do"

With love Maha.

Edited by MahaSrilu - 7 years ago
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How awful that Arnav is so lonely... where is his Khushi?  Seems like someone kidnapped her!
Enjoy your exams and do the best.
KRIYASINGH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Startup is nice !! It gives the hint of thriller with romance !!! Thts sounds soo much interestng . Bt pls try to update frequently, if u can !!!