Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Wrestling community does NOT need Salman to bail them out (Page 5)

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

lol Now People have problem with Salman playing Wrestler Onscreen ? Then Ask the same Question to Shahrukh when he played a Hockey Player 'Kabir Khan' in CDI which was also about a Sportsman and Sports . Didn't want to bring him in it (I Loved Chak De & Shahrukh in it ) ..But Some people's so called Logics just made me do that .

and on top of that some delusional thinks he needs them to mke moviez...like seriously...how mny of his moviez based on sports/sportsman...they need to double check the information before throwing any dust in the forum...mny ppl got to know mr singh n mrs kom through their respective biopic movie if not all...
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Deathstroke

No one has claimed these . Sultan has nothing to do with olympics

Sultan has nothing to do with Olympics and Wrestling and its kinda coincidental that the timing is right around there when his wrestling movie is coming out and he is being made as some brand ambassador. Yesterday some Indian olympic guys claimed that he he bringing attention to the sport thats why they need him. Salim Khan says that bollywood stars put sports people on the map. In other places (here) people are claiming they did not know who Yogeshwar is.

Hope you got your answer.
then why dis special treatment for salman only...why this treatment is nt given to other star as salim has said bw stars...keep salman out of this mess...he didnt say anythng regarding it
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I was already very much annoyed with this forum
and thanks to THEBOSS, it helps me not log in. 

Tell me you are joking. Never ever give anyone the power to influence over your emotions and always put yourself above others. I will probably long gone from your life but do remember my words and it will serve you well in life. 

MainePyaarKiya

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElOqUeNcE

=then why dis special treatment for salman only...why this treatment is nt given to other star as salim has said bw stars...keep salman out of this mess...he didnt say anythng regarding it

This has been explained in the Salim Khan tweet thread. When other stars try to run down some national heroes they will get the same treatment. And as for keeping Salman out it was Salim Khan himself who involved Salman by comparing how good he is. I used to think it was only Salman but daddy dearest also seems to suffer from foot in mouth disease. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue-DZ-

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

=then why dis special treatment for salman only...why this treatment is nt given to other star as salim has said bw stars...keep salman out of this mess...he didnt say anythng regarding it

This has been explained in the Salim Khan tweet thread. When other stars try to run down some national heroes they will get the same treatment. And as for keeping Salman out it was Salim Khan himself who involved Salman by comparing how good he is. I used to think it was only Salman but daddy dearest also seems to suffer from foot in mouth disease.
baap beta ko tareef nahi karega kya...n it was salim who involved salman's name toh bash salim na...becoz i dnt remember salman saying sportsman needs me or olympics needz me...ek toh bechare yeh sab free mein kar raha hai upar se yeh sab backlashes...galti baap kar raha hai(though i dnt find anythng wrong in his statement) bhogat beta raha hai...kya kismat payi hai salman nai...the world has been cruel to him...watevr he did automaticaly becomes wrong to some ppl...

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

baap beta ko tareef nahi karega kya...n it was salim who involved salman's name toh bash salim na...becoz i dnt remember salman saying sportsman needs me or olympics needz me...ek toh bechare yeh sab free mein kar raha hai upar se yeh sab backlashes...galti baap kar raha hai(though i dnt find anythng wrong in his statement) bhogat beta raha hai...kya kismat payi hai salman nai...the world has been cruel to him...watevr he did automaticaly becomes wrong to some ppl...

• Im confused. You can either say Salman shouldn't be dragged into this which I already explained why then you say he is daddy so he would obviously praise. So which one is it? If they can dish it out then should learn to take it. 
  • For your next part here is the direct excerpt from Salman today.

The Olympics are the biggest sporting event. Why does the Indian contingent need an ambassador?
The Olympics are not that well covered and watched in India like in other countries. So, when somebody comes to support the players, it makes them feel good and work harder. They become more inspired and dedicated. Having someone like me helps in creating a buzz about the Olympics

• Now cmon lets not blame kismat. He should be grateful for his kismat instead of cursing it. I think overall he had it pretty easy compared to many others. And if the world is cruel to him, he needs to look deep inside and find out why? Maybe perhaps because it was his own doing.
Hope that clarifies all your outstanding concerns. Anyways just chill my opinion shouldn't matter that much anyways. Im nobody.

Edited by TheBoss - 25 April 2016 at 9:06pm

Angelberry-DZ-

divaz Goldie
divaz
divaz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

is he really doing this for free? then i guess people shouldn't have any problems. i was thinking how much must he be getting paid to do all this, the same money that can go towards betterment of sports and athletes' pay. however if he is doing this for free then that's great

MinzPieElOqUeNcE

Go to top