Wrestling community does NOT need Salman to bail them out - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Ahh I see so Bollywood continues to support all those athletes from previous movies. Good to know that the daal roti of these athletes are guaranteed or else they would disappear from the face of this earth? I'm sure even before the movies and long past it they would be just fine. These people are not some nautankis who take off their shirt and dance in towels for 25/50 rupee ki tickets. These people play on empty stomach and tattered clothes. Their passion for their country fuels them. And despite of incredible odds they bring honor and proud to the nation. 

Not shame like a few supposed "role models." Such footage actors can take their empathy of being human to their junior artists from the reject pile and help them with some 5 minute roles. The athletes don't need any savior. They will survive. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Lakhan.

DOES?

Football Community needed ANIL KAPOOR to bail them out : SAHEB

Cricket Community needed AAMIR to bail them out : AWWAL NUMBER & LAGAAN

Hockey Community needed SRK to bail them out : CHAK DE INDIA

Athlete Community needed FARHAN/IRRFAN to bail them out : BHAG MILKHA BHAG / PAAN SINGH TOMAR

Nobody question them, but now a decision taken by IOA is used to bashed Salman Khan & team, better ppl should ask IOA, which they have clarified, same things which Salim khan & Other SPORTSPERSONs also saying.

BTW, Sultan ka teaser iss decision se pehle aaya hai, you can see the response to know if Salman needs Olympics or not ๐Ÿ˜†

Did it really bail out football? I didn't see. Nobody even remember this Anil Kapoor movie. and Amir bail out cricket- r u serious? people are crazy about cricket since 1983. 
I have not seen any of them being useful to any sportsperson from these sports or being useful in promotion. People who love sports keep a tap on the events regularly irrespective of the movies. and those who come to know about these sports from movies ignore them after movie. How many of SRK fans keep a tap on women's hockey team. I doubt anyone do. So Bollywood dont do any Ehshaan on these players or sports. the condition improved not due to movies but due to commonwealth games 2010 and after that severe criticism from media. So Bollywood personalities and their respective fandoms should shout about promoting games. 
It is hard to counter delusions with logic on this board. ๐Ÿ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Typical BW people.
Their Ego is so high up their asses that it's hard to see anyone relevant and important than them.

They play cops and army men in movies but look down on the very people they work AS IN FILMS.

It is not their fault though it is US people who put these people on pedestal while we ourselves don't respect other professionals as much who in my opinion are more important.

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

It is hard to counter delusions with logic on this board. ๐Ÿ˜†

nothing new..It's the story of everyone's life on IF๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

nothing new..It's the story of everyone's life on IF๐Ÿ˜ณ

True but its harder to get your point across when there is no space for logic except fandom.

Originally posted by: TheBoss

True but its harder to get your point across when there is no space for logic except fandom.

again story of IF..apne favorite ke time ghajini kant doosre ke favorite ke time rajnikant๐Ÿ˜›
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

again story of IF..apne favorite ke time ghajini kant doosre ke favorite ke time rajnikant๐Ÿ˜›

again you are not seeing the logic beyond FAVORITE. 

When Boss criticizes Sallu, he has no favorite in mind. 

But difficult to understand it with one dimensional thinking like - mera favorite, uska favorite. 

You will still come up with same favorite favorite jaap. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

again you are not seeing the logic beyond FAVORITE. 

When Boss criticizes Sallu, he has no favorite in mind. 

But difficult to understand it with one dimensional thinking like - mera favorite, uska favorite. 

You will still come up with same favorite favorite jaap. ๐Ÿ˜†

I am not talking about him but in general on IF..I didn't even read the last few pages of this topic I promise
will put up a disclaimer on any post of mine which has the word favorite..
Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@mini - naah. It's ok man. I have stopped caring for this topic beyond this. Rio organizers are gonna do what they gonna do. I still think Yogeshvar Dutt and Milkha Singh are not wrong in showing their displeasure. And they do not deserve bashing for it.