Entertaining Monday thanks to Kartik's dramebaazi

Posted: 7 years ago
So Mr Khanna is all suspicious that Survi might be lying 
Meher doesn't agree with her Bhai,tells him not to ever suspect Kartik.Still Ranveer convinces her to call up a doctor 
Karvi exchange nervous glances as Survi accompanies the doctor 

And to everyone's surprise,especially Tai & Ranveer's the doctor declares Survi to being two months pregnant.Karvi were so overwhelmed πŸ˜³ Both of them thank Bappa cause the baby is now gonna bring them back together & make everything right 

Ranveer who is still sceptical of Kartik's motives promises Meher that he is gonna make sure the baby stays with Kartik after birth.

Time for Kartik to put up a perfect act for Meher-totally brainwashing her into letting Survi stay with them.
Meher agrees to it & stops Survi from leaving 

Tai sees Karvi smiling at each other thus confirming her suspicions about this being a Karvi joint effort.She decides to sit back & enjoy the show & wait for the right time to strike 

Brought back by Meher,Survi remembers Kartik's words to her back home that she would have to fight with Kartik to fool everybody into believing that they have now no love lost between her & Kartik 
So Karvi start arguing & Meher declares that Survi is gonna stay until the baby is born & then goes on to promise Kartik that she would make sure of it that Survi doesn't leave 

TODAY'S HIGHLIGHT

Kartik's nautanki of course.Fools the heck outta Meher πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ 

LOL MOMENT 

Kartik trying to convince Meher & with his emotional blackmail seemingly failing says (in his head of course ) 
" Ye pagli maan kyun nahin rahi " & then 
" Lagta hai koi aur tarqueeb sochni padegi " πŸ€£

BEAUTIFUL MOMENT β€οΈπŸ˜³

Karvi find out they are gonna be parents.Both of them could barely hold back their tears.It was such an emotional & purely beautiful moment 

BLISSFUL KARVI IN PRECAP 

Precap deserves a special mention like never before of it's own 

Hayyeee Karvi are meeting up chupke chupke.OMG that is so πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

Karvi are so happy.They could barely contain their excitement  

& then the world's cutest & most adorable conversation about whether they are gonna have a boy or girl 

Kartik wants a girl like Survi.Says : Mujhe toh ladki chahiye,jo tumhari tarah sundar hogi 
Survi wants a boy like Kartik.Says : Mujhe toh ladka chahiye jo aap hi ki tarah khud se pehle dusron ke baare mein soche 

And then they hug πŸ˜³ 

Hayyeee mere Karvi.How beautiful are they  

That preacp was so dreamy,ke jab tak mein woh part show main kal dekh nahin leti,tab tak mujhe neend nahin aayegi πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

And of course jaate jaate also have to mention Kartik in precap looking sooo handsome in the white Kurta 

Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Vanellope

So Mr Khanna is all suspicious that Survi might be lying 
Meher doesn't agree with her Bhai,tells him not to ever suspect Kartik.Still Ranveer convinces her to call up a doctor 
Karvi exchange nervous glances as Survi accompanies the doctor 

And to everyone's surprise,especially Tai & Ranveer's the doctor declares Survi to being two months pregnant.Karvi were so overwhelmed πŸ˜³ 

Ranveer who is still sceptical of Kartik's motives promises Meher that he is gonna make sure the baby stays with Kartik after birth.

Time for Kartik to put up a perfect act for Meher-totally brainwashing her into letting Survi stay with them.
Meher agrees to it & stops Survi from leaving 

Tai sees Karvi smiling at each other thus confirming her suspicions about this being a Karvi joint effort.She decides to sit back & enjoy the show & wait for the right time to strike 

Brought back by Meher,Survi remembers Kartik's words to her back home that she would have to fight with Kartik to fool everybody into believing that they have now no love lost between her & Kartik 
So Karvi start arguing & Meher declares that Survi is gonna stay until the baby is born & then goes on to promise Kartik that she would make sure of it that Survi doesn't leave 

TODAY'S HIGHLIGHT

Kartik's nautanki of course.Fools the heck outta Meher πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ 

LOL MOMENT 

Kartik trying to convince Meher & with his emotional blackmail seemingly failing says (in his head of course ) 
" Ye pagli maan kyun nahin rahi " & then 
" Lagta hai koi aur tarqueeb sochni padegi " πŸ€£

BEAUTIFUL MOMENT β€οΈπŸ˜³

Karvi find out they are gonna be parents.Both of them could barely hold back their tears.It was such an emotional & purely beautiful moment 

BLISSFUL KARVI IN PRECAP 

Precap deserves a special mention like never before of it's own 

Hayyeee Karvi are meeting up chupke chupke.OMG that is so πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

Karvi are so happy.They could barely contain their excitement  

& then the world's cutest & most adorable conversation about whether they are gonna have a boy or girl 

Kartik wants a girl like Survi.Says : Mujhe toh ladki chahiye,jo tumhari tarah sundar hogi 
Survi wants a boy like Kartik.Says : Mujhe toh ladka chahiye jo aap hi ki tarah khud se pehle dusron ke baare mein soche 

And then they hug πŸ˜³ 

Hayyeee mere Karvi.How beautiful are they  

That preacp was so dreamy,ke jab tak mein woh part show main kal dekh nahin leti,tab tak mujhe neend nahin aayegi πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

And of course jaate jaate also have to mention Kartik in precap looking sooo handsome in the white Kurta 

U HV described it so beautifully😳.. Especially d precap... 

PRECAP...  I'm still gushing over it... Moments like these are for keeps😳😳... 

Even wen d doctor announces about d new entrant in barve family.. D way KarVi were beaming with happiness.. πŸ˜ƒ... But d villain n d vamps' presence spoilt their precious moments of joy.. How I wanted to see them hug... at that very instance.. Khushi ke maare😭😭
Oh Yeah! karVi have their groove on..
Psycho duo ko kar rahe hai popat.. πŸ˜†
Its going to be interesting.. 😊
great post Gopa πŸ‘
Originally posted by kiara26

U HV described it so beautifully😳.. Especially d precap... 

PRECAP...  I'm still gushing over it... Moments like these are for keeps😳😳... 

Even wen d doctor announces about d new entrant in barve family.. D way KarVi were beaming with happiness.. πŸ˜ƒ... But d villain n d vamps' presence spoilt their precious moments of joy.. How I wanted to see them hug... at that very instance.. Khushi ke maare😭😭

Definitely the moment they have in Precap is priceless 
Pure love πŸ˜³β€οΈ 

Me too.They would definitely have had it not been for the Villains.It's such a huge thing for Karvi & how they are gonna need each other even more now but they have to go through this,thanks to the never resting evil forces.May they burn in the fires of hell for destroying such a moment πŸ˜‘😑😑

Originally posted by mineforever

Oh Yeah! karVi have their groove on..
Psycho duo ko kar rahe hai popat.. πŸ˜†
Its going to be interesting.. 😊
great post Gopa πŸ‘

Ayesha dekha kya tune aaj ka episode.Baap re dono pati patni kya nautanki kar rahe the.Meher ko pura ghuma rahe the 
Yesss things are looking interesting aur woh precap na,has me in a trance.Haayeee kya scene tha 

Ayesha dekha kya tune aaj ka episode.Baap re dono pati patni kya nautanki kar rahe the.Meher ko pura ghuma rahe the
Yesss things are looking interesting aur woh precap na,has me in a trance.Haayeee kya scene tha

Nahi abhi nahi dekha episode..will watch it later..
Meher ko latoo ki tarah twist kar rahe hai.. πŸ˜†
But m sure Taai zaroor kuch ghotala karegi..

Nahi abhi nahi dekha episode..will watch it later..
Meher ko latoo ki tarah twist kar rahe hai.. πŸ˜†
But m sure Taai zaroor kuch ghotala karegi..

Meher ko ghumana is like child's play for Kartik cause she is gonna do everything to see Kartik happy.
Tai ko pata chal gaya because she saw Karvi smiling at each other.Par phir boli abhi bas drama dekhegi aur time aane par jo kuchh bhi karna hai karegi πŸ€’

Meher ko ghumana is like child's play for Kartik cause she is gonna do everything to see Kartik happy.
Tai ko pata chal gaya because she saw Karvi smiling at each other.Par phir boli abhi bas drama dekhegi aur time aane par jo kuchh bhi karna hai karegi🀒

I hope jaldi se KarVi finish their plan and this track wraps up..
I don't know y I have bad feeling about this pregnancy thing..

I hope jaldi se KarVi finish their plan and this track wraps up..
I don't know y I have bad feeling about this pregnancy thing..

Oh no tujhe lagta hai kuchh bura hoga 
Nooo πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Oh no tujhe lagta hai kuchh bura hoga
Nooo😭😭😭

Bcos whenever there is pregnancy track in show some kalyaan has happened..