Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thahaan love track.. *SOON*

annakhalid thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
after watching today's episode I admit that.. Whatever we say to CVs.. but wo log kbhi na kabhi thahaan ka aisa scene de dety hain jis sy hamari bolti bnd hojati hai.. or ab mai ye keh skti hn ky thapki ko bhot jldi realise hony wala hai k she also loves bihaan *SOON*
 The word SOON for us means 2-3 weeks..  but for CVs.  It means 2 months at least.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anyways. . Love Manyasa and thahaan. .and also CVs..๐Ÿ˜Š 
And yes.. thahaan love track is coming soon.. jiggs says in her interview and Manyasa also said that "just wait, thahaan love track will start slowly slowly, dheere dheere charta hai na pyaar" and I don't remember actual words.. so don't worry about tharuv.. because if tharuv track will start because of maa (Vasu) then that track will be for thapki's realisation of love for bihaan!! 

KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR THAHAAN  <3 <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are right...sometimes they give us such good episodes ke hamari bolti band ho jati hai ๐Ÿ˜†
yesterday we were finding ways to convey our ideas to cv's...today they proved what they are capable of themselves...they just need to equally balance ThaHaan's story with sbs 
ManYasa said pakka wala pyaar hone mein time lagta hai. i guess pakka wala pyaar ab jaldi ho jaye ga ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by dynamic_doll - 8 years ago
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe sooner than we think...๐Ÿ˜ณ
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great post dear! โญ๏ธ
i have all hopes on the cold storage scene !! i am feeling a Thapki confession coming soon in that storage!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah the game is on!! I am waiting for tomorrow's episode too!!
We are having some Thahaan scenes!!
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want to spoil anyone's mood but when you watch tpk just keep ready '102' no. to dial frm mobile in case you got heart attack coz of BJKT๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I don't want any of my frnd to die๐Ÿ˜†
Btw, welcome to the forum and have great time here๐Ÿ˜ณ
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

great post dear! โญ๏ธ

i have all hopes on the cold storage scene !! i am feeling a Thapki confession coming soon in that storage!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yup...I have my hopes hanging on that insta pic manish posted...A lot of expectations from the cold storage scene...
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanshiii

I don't want to spoil anyone's mood but when you watch tpk just keep ready '102' no. to dial frm mobile in case you got heart attack coz of BJKT๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I don't want any of my frnd to die๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, welcome to the forum and have great time here๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhi tak to sab ko bjkt resistant ho jana chahiye๐Ÿ˜† bacteria bhi itni jaldi ho jata hai hum to phir bhi insaan hai๐Ÿ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜‰Confession nahi toh Thapki ka realisation zarur hoga freezer main๐Ÿ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Neha99

Abhi tak to sab ko bjkt resistant ho jana chahiye๐Ÿ˜† bacteria bhi itni jaldi ho jata hai hum to phir bhi insaan hai๐Ÿ˜†

Haan, BJKT se immune ho gaye honge sab ab tak