Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kangana PR ab Photoshop karna chalu kardi kya ? (Page 4)

ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Hritik ka unlimited affair list is logic se

Lo Hritik ka affair Paris Hilton ke sath us logic se Shocked

With Anaita Shroff 
Ye bhi party photo hai Shocked 

Aur ek 

Edited by ChotaBheem - 25 April 2016 at 8:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamannawillina

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

no way are these photoshopped, atleast the way i see it
now ill come innumerable posts on photoshopped crap

I told you before hand, they are desperately trying to prove kangana unstable which will negate everything and anything that she comes up with...

logic is very simple

affair happened, she didn't have any qualms accepting or speaking about it in public, he did as it costs him his ego/reputation hence started the cover up and it continues

the more powerful star you are, the more chances of being it in your favor ...

+1
This is what I believe, they are desperately trying to prove Kangna as mentally unstable or suffering from some disease. I used to be a fan of Hrithik since KNPH days, this fiasco has made me a much much lesser fan, hope he doesn't stoop low further.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakeezah

ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

I told you before hand, they are desperately trying to prove kangana unstable which will negate everything and anything that she comes up with...

logic is very simple

affair happened, she didn't have any qualms accepting or speaking about it in public, he did as it costs him his ego/reputation hence started the cover up and it continues

+1
This is what I believe, they are desperately trying to prove Kangna as mentally unstable or suffering from some disease. I used to be a fan of Hrithik since KNPH days, this fiasco has made me a much much lesser fan, hope he doesn't stoop low further.

Kangana khud bol rahi hai ki 98% Asperger syndrome hai.
Wo khud bol rahi hai ki wo imagine karti hai cheesain etc
Ye photo fake hai kisney bola ? 
Mainey ye bola ki kyun tisre admi ko photosjop karke nikal diye ?
Crop kartey to wo thoda kam galat hota.Yahan to admi gayab kardiye
I hope Kangana doesnot stoop low further. Enough of imaginary world  obsessed lover thing.

Edited by ChotaBheem - 25 April 2016 at 9:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

willinaSri-R

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hahaha hrithik roshan enjoying his singledom..

dude dont get remarried soon..its too clear he loves his ladies and the whole bollywood hunk image. Thats why he is so obsessed with the mirror.

And photoshop..baba i thuoght people talking about some photo with him and kangana in bedroom instead theyre talking about a photo taken at a party with people in background and the article mentioning it is at a partyLOL

what wonderful photoshop...now pls also say that they photoshopped kangana standing straight looking into the camera looking bewildered and they photoshopped Hrithiks arms wrapped tighly round her waist and eyes closed and leering expression sniffing her neck.LOL

BTW
IF forums moderator can you pls see who it is that placed a toonami cartoon pic over the emoticons page? thank you
Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChotaBheem

Originally posted by bhavnahm

logic is very simple

+1

Kangana khud bol rahi hai ki 98% Asperger syndrome hai.
Wo khud bol rahi hai ki wo imagine karti hai cheesain etc
Ye photo fake hai kisney bola ?
Mainey ye bola ki kyun tisre admi ko photosjop karke nikal diye ?
I hope Kangana doesnot stoop low further. Enough of imaginary world obsessed lover thing.

About your 'kyun tisre aadmi ko Photoshop karke nikal diye', I will copy paste my comment from the other thread.
It's a common sense if you have read news sites or tabloids, they always zoom in the pictures to highlight the content of their interest, it's a common practice. I am surprised ppl call it photoshop and what not, are ppl getting dumber or pretending to be ignorant?

About her accepting Asperger disease, that's what I meant, keeping this fact to their advantage they are trying to prove her a crazy mad woman. Hope the woman stands strong and battles it out.
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

I told you before hand, they are desperately trying to prove kangana unstable which will negate everything  and anything that she comes up with...

logic is very simple

this whole crap is a result of two things...

1) Kanganas idiotic tendency to think there is actually a thing called love, and not only lust and that is worth it to pursue it at any cost...no matter whose apple cart she upsets.

2) Hrithiks pathological fear of of sullying his 'in his own mind' perfect image. the husband who has been wronged, the guy who is always right because you see there are no images to prove him wrong.

im laughing at the hullabaloo re photoshop. all the newspapers are carryng photo of the two with a third person in the background, and the accompanying article informing precisely that it was at a preproduction party

but the cackle of the hrithik supporters sound like we hv got two naked figures in kanganas bedroom

they keep saying provide proof provide proof..you see this is a serious matter, to show any of them in state of undress or any sleazy pose in bed or something is not something to joke about...it can hv far reaching consequences...effect on both their career hers more than his since she is a girl..

i honestly think the two of them got carried away in the heat of the moment, she smarting over his reluctance to take it further, and he shit scared that anyone can pin point he actually had affair with her...after all, even if he has no intention of going back to susanne, he does seem to hv socialite lady who seems to be staying at her famous maike

..the drone of the media and gossipp about them was really getting too loud and may have set off Kanganas perverse behaviour in referring to hrithik as sill ex.and i do feel for her, if she has been gotten out of a film, by the person who she was in love with, who ended the affair, now she is not even allowed to mention that she knew him on some intimate level...itna bhi nahi haq ?this is kangana, other heroines may swallow the humiliation but not kangana.

maybe the revelation would impact his relationship with said socialite? who knows hrithik never revealed about this to the socialite?

Now its got out of hand, things threaten to tumble out of the cupboard and he wants to sit down and talk things over..settle in privately...how difficult was this to do in the first place?

Edited by pakeezah - 25 April 2016 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImagineMe

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

she is sick and now she seems to be dangerous too. I just do not understand that she is obsessed with HR or she just could not tolerate that he rejected her constant proposals and plea to be in love with her ? i think his rejection has hurt her mental stability in a bad manner otherwise she is not dumb or illiterate to dig her own grave and release such silly pics instead of a hard core evidence to counter the emails and forensic reports in HR's favor.
P- whoever photo shopped this pic is 4th pass i think, or he is the one and only Kangu's lawyer who already has a fascinating LLB/LLM degree 

why dont you become scriptwriter for a movie for the bhatts next horror flick? you can actually show sick by green bile flying around.LOL kangana is 12th science pass and she was supposed to become a doctor so cant be her that photoshopped.

oops its mis malini..is it? she is doing quite well i think for a 4th pass.
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

If Kangana's PR wanted to photoshop the picture, why would it release an unphotoshopped picture to every other news agency but a photoshopped one to BT? Common Sense. And it's interesting because Bombay Times had first posted the unphotoshopped version (as you can see below), and then probably photoshopped the third person out to focus on Kangana and Hrithik. 

logic has taken a flying leap out of the window of sanity in this case...LOL

Go to top