Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
If Kangana's PR wanted to photoshop the picture, why would it release an unphotoshopped picture to every other news agency but a photoshopped one to BT? Common Sense. And it's interesting because Bombay Times had first posted the unphotoshopped version (as you can see below), and then probably photoshopped the third person out to focus on Kangana and Hrithik. 

Originally posted by: ponymo

If Kangana's PR wanted to photoshop the picture, why would it release an unphotoshopped picture to every other news agency but a photoshopped one to BT? Common Sense. And it's interesting because Bombay Times had first posted the unphotoshopped version (as you can see below), and then probably photoshopped the third person out to focus on Kangana and Hrithik. 

You're expecting too much common sense from people with an obvious agenda. 

Hrithik should be putting them on their payroll at this point. Most of the time I think his PR is getting ideas from the internet anyway. 

Watch out for "was it photoshopped?" articles out tomorrow.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knew IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED !!!

look at the left grey blur...
look at the right white blur..stairs hv suddenly vanished...

KANGANA HAS STOOPED SO LOW...
till now I was saying she need help, medical help..now I feel she needs to go to jail for deliberately trying to malign someone's reputation...nothing can justify this horrible disgusting act of hers
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ponymo

Why??? Why would they do that when the feud going on between HR and Kangna is about having a relationship ?? why would or should they crop out the third person besides Hritik to suggest that it was not a group pic but HR and Kanngna doing some hanky panky in a secluded corner?? what will they come up with next...morphing a Krishh 3 pic of HR/Kangna and plaing it in a bedroom?? When the question is about intimacy between two people ...u wipe out the 3rd person standing next to them?
^Why are you surprised? Indian newspapers are basically tabloids. They put Bollywood gossip on the front pages and constantly make up things.

In this case, it was NOT Kangana's PR doing any photoshopping. The pic was first released to Ms Malini who Kangu has a connection to just the same way Hrithik has to Spotboye.  That pic was not photoshopped and it's the pic being used in lots of different media sites.

TOI is the only one that photoshopped out the other person.  If it was Kangana's PR that did it, they would have made sure no other version of the pic was out.  TOI did it on their own to focus more on Hrithik and Kangana.  

In this case, it really doesn't make much difference anyway. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Why??? Why would they do that when the feud going on between HR and Kangna is about having a relationship ?? why would or should they crop out the third person besides Hritik to suggest that it was not a group pic but HR and Kanngna doing some hanky panky in a secluded corner?? what will they come up with next...morphing a Krishh 3 pic of HR/Kangna and plaing it in a bedroom?? When the question is about intimacy between two people ...u wipe out the 3rd person standing next to them?

Ye mara neeli baraf aapney 👍🏼 
Photoshop karna taki focus kar sake dono per ye kya baat hui 😲
Iska maksad sirf galat sandesh dena hi tha 

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
photoshop/morphed...their reputations are on the line so I expect things to get more uglier and dirtier...
and the moment HR claims these pics are morphed, kr will claim see, the emails are morphed too...

🤢  its just that in Bollywood everyone is equally dirty, no matter how clean and right and feminist and
honest one pretends to be...
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no way are these photoshopped, atleast the way i see it
now ill come innumerable posts on photoshopped crap 

I told you before hand, they are desperately trying to prove kangana unstable which will negate everything  and anything that she comes up with...

logic is very simple

affair happened, she didn't have any qualms accepting or speaking about it in public, he did as it costs him his ego/reputation hence started the cover up and it continues

the more powerful star you are, the more chances of being it in your favor ...
she is sick and now she seems to be dangerous too. I just do not understand that she is obsessed with HR or she just could not tolerate that he rejected her constant proposals and plea to be in love with her ? i think his rejection has hurt her mental stability in a bad manner otherwise she is not dumb or illiterate to dig her own grave and release such silly pics instead of a hard core evidence to counter the emails and forensic reports in HR's favor.
P- whoever photo shopped this pic is 4th pass i think, or he is the one and only Kangu's lawyer who already has a fascinating LLB/LLM degree 
Lime_Green_Soda thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha70

She is desperate n sick..

It could also be from dance rehearsal session...