Happy Birthday Mehwish.... (Page 4)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maniac_

26th April - Zodiac sign
               Taurus

As pretty as her name is... Mehwish (meaning Pretty) is a Taurus and has all the typical traits of a taurus woman.. 
Emotional Strength:
She may continue to smile and make u smile with a thunder of emotions in her heart...

Independence:
She knows how to get things done herself and certainly isn't afraid to take on a new project or lead others. She often prefers to work on her own rather than in a group. A Taurus woman is assertive when she needs to be, but she doesn't mind when someone else takes the lead

Introversion:
Many wouldn't guess that Taurus women are naturally introverts, since they don't hesitate to take on leadership roles and they have no problem with going after what they want. However, the Taurus female needs time alone to recharge after being with a large group or socializing at a big event.It's not that easy to be in her personal group...

Temper:

It's rare for a Taurus woman to become so upset that she loses her temper, but when she does, it's not easily forgotten. Chances are, she's put up with a lot of stress before reaching a breaking point, so her outbursts are intense. So if she bursts you know she reached her limits...

But as taurus are totally mad 

So Mehwish is totally mad too

she is positive 
she is fun to be around 

and she is Too special... 

A complete sweet heart whom you just can't stop loving..

And the bestest friend ever...Hug

the part about temper made me laughLOLLOL you've seen me at my worst and you know about my intense outburstsTongue thunder of emotions in my heartLOLTongue so true, needs time alone...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maniac_

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged

tha

So It's time to read some of the messages your friends have for you...

From Sunitha 

From Suma

From Srinithi

Happier B'Day..Mehwish Di...May god bless u with all success in life n a good health..Waise u owe a treat for completing MastersLOLU r an encyclopedia of songs n just give perfect songs for any situation ..A crazy RanDeep n YuvAni fan..I had enjoyed your companion a lot n cherish times we had drooled over YuvrajLOLAnd your hot dreams for YuvAni which we go crazy...I had loved n enjoyed all your one shots n FF...N u just have an Yuvraj within u..Best admin of AT..Love u Admin ji..Apke bina AT adoori lagti...This is my dedication to you...
                                  kehte hai dil deewani ho gayiLOLLOL
                             Again wishing u a very HAPIEEE B'DAY..

From KHUSI

Wao it's time to party...many many happy returns of the day mehwish
Hope your special day brings all that your heart desires... Here wishing you a day full of pleasant surprise... HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
U r best admin ever i saw with balancing all things which going wrong... Besides all this u r such a beautiful n kind hearted girl and wonderful writer as well...love to read you mehwish whatever u write whether it is yor post comments or awesome ff OS...indeed u r amazing... Stay humble and nice as u r...

Happy birthday!!! I hope this is the begning of your greatest,most wonderful year ever...God bless U...love u mehwish

From JUHI
"Today, I wish all your dreams to come true as you walk on your life path. Count your blessings every day, and realize there are more than years in your life! Celebrate your day!happy birthday dhi"

From Priya 

And last but not the least from the Maniac...Wink
I'm very greatful to IF for one thing (at least) which helprd me meet some amazing friends nd u knw u top the list.. God knows what u saw in me nd decided to talk to me and that was the starting of a friendship I'll cherish forever,.. U became my medium of escape frm bursting in front of everyone and also the one in front of whom I could vent without being worried about reactions..
I can never forget our late night talks nd of course ur Rudra Roop which u Knw I'm so possessive of...LOL
It's difficult to point out what i feel at those talks Bt it's somewhat close to this...

Leharon se hai
Saagar se gehri bhi hai
Ye teri meri baatein
Ye teri meri baatein
Rulaati bhi hain
Gham mein hansati bhi hai
Ye teri meri baatein
Ye teri meri baatein..

I really wish that U get all the happiness u deserve and all ur wishes come true nd yess hopefully u get a smart, handsome, tall and shy partner like ur very own Shanky aka Shashank Vyas...WinkLOL

Keep smiling, keep shining nd keep rocking like u do... Happy Birthday di...Hug

Wow...this is touching...you guys put so much effort in...never saw wishes done this way, it's beautiful...EmbarrassedClapStar IDK if I deserve all this...but thank u Srinithi, Sunitha, Suma, Juhi, Kushi, Priya and Naina...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart beautiful words and messages...Hugu guys are all the best.Big smile

maniac_

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged

So you thought it's over?? No birthday is complete without gifts righ?? so here are some from ur friends... 

Enjoy...

FROM PIKYCHU

FROM SUMA

FROM SUNITHA

FROM KABITHA

VMS

FROM LAXMI: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B40OrBaUrukFVDBXdmJ3MEhqTGM/view?usp=docslist_api

FROM ME : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Cwg8R-1rRZc0dwVm5SdzRqTU0/view?usp=sharing
(HOPE U LIKE THIS ONE...Embarrassed I TRIED TO DO JUSTICE TO UR FAV SONG...Tongue)

thanks Pikychu, beautiful work...ClapClapStar saving
thank you Suma for so much effort awww such beautiful creationsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed saving them all
Sunitha omg this is perfect -
all my lovesss...Day Dreaming

thank you Kabita for those beautiful creations as well...

@VMs- Naina & Laxmi, will take time and watch those, then let u know what I thought ...Naina I saw a bit of it and I got teary eyed so paused it...seeing all my favs on 1 awesome song..ur too good.

maniac_

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged

that pic on the bottom left or Shashank in the orange sweater HeartBlushing

maniac_

iamsania01 Senior Member
iamsania01
iamsania01

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Awesome thread ! Big smile
Happy birthday Mehwish Hug lots of love and hugs , have a rocking year and life ahead Thumbs Up May all your dreams come true ... Mwah Smile

Edited by iamsania01 - 26 April 2016 at 9:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maniac_yanks28

maniac_ IF-Rockerz
maniac_
maniac_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

Happy birthday, Yanks Party

Have a great day :) 

Gotta thanq DU for the first post.. U were a great help...Embarrassed

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drummedup

Happy birthday, Yanks Party

Have a great day :) 

Gotta thanq DU for the first post.. U were a great help...Embarrassed

thanks DuBig smileBig smile ur fabulous

@Sania- thanks again jaanu, glad to see u on India Forums after so longEmbarrassed

iamsania01maniac_

Navi16 IF-Dazzler
Navi16
Navi16

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Har lamha apke hothon pe muskan rahe, Har ghum se aap anjaan rahen, Jiske sath mehak uthe aapki zindgi, Hamsha aapke pass woh insan rahe...
Happy Birthday Mehwish ji ..
sry main late ho gyi ..Kyuki Mera net he nahi chal raha ..par Mujhe yaad tha birthday aap ka ..pics v edit karni thi par net he khrab tha ...Sadi party Kabh Deni hai ... Party ... Hug

YuvaaniMadyanks28

Go to top