India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Stupid DT

raginimaddy Newbie
raginimaddy
raginimaddy

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
DT really thinks that property angle will make Viplav and Dhaani apart.  Its so stupid that he don't see that Viplav doesn't care about his  LIFE  if he thinks Dhaani is at risk.

He proved it by taking the stab. I think its time that DT truth should came out.

Guys its just an idea--go with me on it--

What if Viplav know the truth about his dadaji, when he is blabbering it to his jiji and Viplav hears it. But for the first time in all IKRS series Viplav is not angry, instead tactical. He is hurt beyond anything but he is so tactical, that he wont confront the truth but he has his own game to get everything out. No matter what the truth is they are still his family so. The game of hide and seek will be so good.

Hope some of this can happen...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaSubh123MibenijaStoriesDramaMishfanpremparbatsamanthanaNusiSg

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Ragini ,

Welcome to the IKRS forum.

Your title of the post is disputable for the fact that he is the most shrewd among all the people around . Well he is supposed to be . He manipulates people in making them do what he wAnts of them . Look how he emotionally cornered Dhani and Vip on Saturday to give him one hour ... He uses people.

As regards to Viplav being smart and having his own game . Oh how we will all love that cat mouse game but the issue is that Viplav is very emotional and transparent . He has his heart on his sleeve . At first he will never believe his ears and next he will straight away confront DT who in turn will give him a story and he will be pacified.

Also the show is 8 months old . Unless they wish to wind up soon or in real need of trps should they bring this up now coz Viplav tackling his dadaji is full of drama.

I would love it if it happens the way you say it should.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaraginimaddyMibenijasamanthana

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Definitely ,revelation  of Dadajis evil deeds will be a good climax to the show. This needs to be seen much later , if we want IKRS to continue for now.
Viplav is smart  but  straightforward & upfront .
He will confront his GF face to face. 
This is going to one huge face off, no doubt

this will hurt him like nothing else when it all sinks in & actually believes it to be true.
He needs a stronger Dhani to stand by him then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaraginimaddyMibenijapremparbatsamanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hello Ragini ,

Welcome to the IKRS forum.

Your title of the post is disputable for the fact that he is the most shrewd among all the people around . Well he is supposed to be . He manipulates people in making them do what he wAnts of them . Look how he emotionally cornered Dhani and Vip on Saturday to give him one hour ... He uses people.

As regards to Viplav being smart and having his own game . Oh how we will all love that cat mouse game but the issue is that Viplav is very emotional and transparent . He has his heart on his sleeve . At first he will never believe his ears and next he will straight away confront DT who in turn will give him a story and he will be pacified.

Also the show is 8 months old . Unless they wish to wind up soon or in real need of trps should they bring this up now coz Viplav tackling his dadaji is full of drama.

I would love it if it happens the way you say it should.

Prem

I Concur to your statement .  I Do remeber  when Dhaani has disclosed about DT rellation ship with Trips and Kanak Issue , Viplov undergone Sinc Turmoil  and he confronted  very directly , 

However in Kanak case it was different , becuase his mother - He acknoweledged after listening KT words , however today He has to be more stronger due DT   He workship him as  a god (very respecful person) .

Only Dhaani would come to know about DT on the first place , so it will be very difficult for her to digest and  again has to confront to viplov will be heaven and hell ... 

I am awaiting for that day ...Embarrassed Orginal  Viplov Tripathi

Edited by samanthana - 25 April 2016 at 1:24pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top