Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

Super duper episode

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Bhai seriously..I'm speechless totally! I don't know about others, but for me it was another TV phodd episode. PartyParty
What a power pack performance by kumudiniClapClap. Kya dialogue delivery hai..kya chillati hai yaarLOL. Okay, tomorrow I have exam but I can't stop myself frm making a post yaar. Omigod, kya scene tha..when ary saved aaru..aaye haaye..mein flat ho gyi literallyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. How can he be so adorable and hot at the same timeEmbarrassed. And I love shashwat manh..he is a true AaRa shipperClapStar and what I saw..nakku bhi aara shipper..ROFL bhai meri toh chandi ho gyiLOL "lage raho nakku aunty". Acha will meet u all tomorrow with loads of new posts which I really wanted to make nowCryCry but examAngry

Precap- hayee..*faints* bestest precap everDay DreamingDancing

Okay guys..time to go..Cry will come back tomorrow and post what I felt in detail..bye guys..have aaralicious dreamsEmbarrassed
( I really don't care if I write abt AaRa instead of essays in my English paperLOLROFL)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightastha_koizaranandhu19fatimaanjumkhanmanuelaemanawshissbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-pranati16Rozy77SenoritaamorSanyaEternasoniadutta.Preetii.-Swetha-Divineluster

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yes one more shipper of AaRa added in the list 
Kumu toh hai hi kammal ...nautanki phoot photo kr bhari hai usne 
Off course loved the entry of hero and tmrw he going to nailed it 

All they best for exam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-Jwalini

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
the episode was a big wow , full on drama with superb performances ... Kumu tuk the cake n cherry too Wink
Aryan Embarrassed.. He was a shield literally Embarrassed.. 
Naku aunty LOL I'm so thankful to her LOL

Nw I cnt wait til tomo ... Tomo wil b aryan s n kumu's day .. 

All the best for ur exam! Mayb if u write abt aara u'l get full marks Tongue

Edited by pranati16 - 25 April 2016 at 12:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightmanuelaemassbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-Jwalini

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Seriously what an episode!!! Such thrilling experience it was to watch todays epi. And tomorrow is going to be rocking. The epi was totally worth the wait of two days. Those who are not watching KD are missing out something so awesome. As for today's best performer it was definitely Indira ji. What a performance this lady gives in every episode. I am totally in awe of her. Hats off to her. As for highlight of the epi it definitely was Aryan saving his Aru. Kya entry thi yaar. Full on seeti maar..LOLLOL I even liked Shashwat-Aryan hug. And PavitraLOLLOLLOL She went to free Aru. She must not have thought of doing such a thing even in her dreams.LOL
And aaj party to banti haiParty. Miss Poorva ki exit jo ho gayi. Kya zor se bhagi Krishnavati se.LOLLOL

And precap: I am in love with this precap. Shravan nails it with his acting. 

I want to write a lot as well. But its late now. Will surely write something tomorrow. And Good luck for ur exams.Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightmanuelaema-GrilledCheese-pranati16SanyaEternaJwalinisoniadutta

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Pranati and sonia thanks guys.
Pranati- I'm sachii mein telling u..I'm getting obsessed with this show yaar..srsly mere mind mein bas precap challingROFL may be all I wrote abt aara and aara for 3 hrs..and teacher will beWacko and give either a big anda or full marksROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manuelaemapranati16soniadutta

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanshiii

Pranati and sonia thanks guys.
Pranati- I'm sachii mein telling u..I'm getting obsessed with this show yaar..srsly mere mind mein bas precap challingROFL may be all I wrote abt aara and aara for 3 hrs..and teacher will beWacko and give either a big anda or full marksROFL
Lol true... I'm stil thinking abt hw he saved her Day Dreaming
Just hope n pray that ur teacher is an aara shipper Tongue
 Nw go to sleep or study ...Big smile
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
This is what I love about KD. It's rarely dragged and every one of it's episode is worth watching! I loved Nakku today, indirectly she became AaRa shipperLOL And the way Pavitra helped Aaru?Cry I was imagining the scene that Pavitra is saving her daughter, she was so tensed. And Kumu? The way she screamed? Amazzzingg! Poorva kahan se aa gyi beech main but? Do din main baal ki length badh gyi? But I am not bothered about that. And the way Shashwat pleaded Aryan to save Aaru? Both her parents were trying to  save her, without knowing that she is their daughter. Of course, Aryan was amazing and he will be more so tomorrow!! Mahant actually smiled when Aryan saved Aaru or was it my imagination? But he was affected by Tulsi and Aaru's words. Aaba saheb is toh full nautanki. How he is trying to humiliate these ladies in name of panchayat and kanoonDead 
Ab toh kal ka intezar hai!

Haan! Bhari maine iski maang apne khoon se!!!

Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-

Lakshmi_Naveen Newbie
Lakshmi_Naveen
Lakshmi_Naveen

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Yaaa really today episode is super duper and aryan sacha Mai bauthu hot lagarayi

Go to top