Swaragini

I just realized that shomi's pregnancy situation is common

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Really guys I just realized that shomi's situation is not a big deal at all 
I mean situation like these exists so commonly in almost every Indian family 
Now my Nani has 5 kids, the youngest among them is sonu mama, and the eldest is my maasi. So the difference between my maasi's daughter (my cousin) and my sonu mama is just 5 yrs. They practically grew together my cousin calls him just sonu. I thinks kids born in 90s would understand this, the difference between me and my mama is also only 10yrs. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeakrishuuuuuuuuuuSree8410ssroomanisam.Apudeep-LumosMaxima-ViTharvforevertiny15

Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Now my Nani has 5 kids, the youngest among them is sonu mama, and the eldest is my maasi. So the difference between my maasi's daughter (my cousin) and my sonu mama is just 5 yrs. They practically grew together my cousin calls him just sonu. I thinks kids born in 90s would understand this, the difference between me and my mama is also only 10yrs. 

I am 1 yrs  elder than my  nephew  ( distance )LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deealuvakankshatiny15

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yes it happens. Few months back I read a news article about a woman who got pregnant at the age of 54 and that too naturally.

chibi_deealuvakankshatiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

agree . and even my mom is almost of same age of as of one of her uncles(chachu tho they r half-uncles as my great GF mrd his wife's sis after her death)and my mom's those oder  cousins  were only 2-3 yrs elder 2 me & i called them by name instead of calling him mama or maasi.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LumosMaxima-

Yes it happens. Few months back I read a news article about a woman who got pregnant at the age of 54 and that too naturally.
Actually women can get pregnant until and unless they have menopause and some women get their menopause after 60 or 65 
I think in like 80s having 5 to 6 kids was common, my Nani had 5 kids, and my dadi had 7. So actually my bua's(my father's sis/Daadi's daughter) son is just 3-4 younger than my chacha(my father's brother /Daadi's son). So my Bua's brother was almost of her son's age. So the same situation would be of swaragini. 
So it's not about scientific situation, socially too this situation commonly exists in Indian households. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaNupur_5Apudeep-LumosMaxima-tiny15

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Shomi had swara when she was in her early 20s & swara is 20-21. So she is in her early-mid 40s. very much possible to be pregnant. Actually little young to be naani yet( her daughters are young too).
Don't know why would daadi will have problem with baby. She has no problem with Shomi anymore. Has accepted Swara as grandchild who is 1/2 bengali too. Being old fashioned she should be fine with huge age gap between two siblings. & should think of possibility of a pota which is big deal for someone like her esp Shekhar is her only son. Why would she want to kill Shomi & baby? daadi changes colors like chameleon.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeakrishuuuuuuuuuuvita93Nupur_5KaveethaluvakankshasriritssroomaniApudeeptiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwas

Shomi had swara when she was in her early 20s & swara is 20-21. So she is in her early-mid 40s. very much possible to be pregnant. Actually little young to be naani yet( her daughters are young too).
Don't know why would daadi will have problem with baby. She has no problem with Shomi anymore. Has accepted Swara as grandchild who is 1/2 bengali too. Being old fashioned she should be fine with huge age gap between two siblings. & should think of possibility of a pota which is big deal for someone like her esp Shekhar is her only son. Why would she want to kill Shomi & baby? daadi changes colors like chameleon.
Actually yes that's exactly my point dadi having problem with the baby is crazy, especially if she has it because of the age difference, because it was so very common to have huge sibling gaps especially during her times

chibi_deeaNupur_5tiny15

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
my sister have baby boy 15 days back and she have 18 years daughter too so basically bro-sis have 18 years difference. whe she know she is pregnant she was upset but beti told it's fine mom it's natural and she is  in hospital with my sis. my sis taking menopause medicine and doctor also fail to find that she is pregnant they know when she was 5 months pregnant. it's not a big deal for me. my dad and one of his massi(mom's sister) is younger then my dad. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeakrishuuuuuuuuuuluvakankshasririt-LumosMaxima-tiny15

Go to top