Sujata (Page 2)

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

Originally posted by xsumi

i agree

i think the family are just extra protective over girls, i mean every mum or dad or family member would want their daughter to go off to a good family, girls are socially classified as vulnerable so i think they are just more protective over her and just scared of uttara and hoping the guy she picked will be a great life partner.

True said but still agar ladka acha h ya nahi the family should once meet him n if at any place they find him inappropriate then they should talk to uttara as well as rajat 
yh i agree but in the pre cap it did show the family will take on board who uttara likes and will meet rajat so i guess its all fine then :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

harshitaloomba1 Goldie
harshitaloomba1
harshitaloomba1

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

i agree

i think the family are just extra protective over girls, i mean every mum or dad or family member would want their daughter to go off to a good family, girls are socially classified as vulnerable so i think they are just more protective over her and just scared of uttara and hoping the guy she picked will be a great life partner.

True said but still agar ladka acha h ya nahi the family should once meet him n if at any place they find him inappropriate then they should talk to uttara as well as rajat 
yh i agree but in the pre cap it did show the family will take on board who uttara likes and will meet rajat so i guess its all fine then :)

Yes they r meeting but swaragini r not disclosing their doubt on the person this what should once be told to uttara n all others like swara did when ragya 1st sagai was taking place.. May be rajat improves later in future
harshitaloomba1 Goldie
harshitaloomba1
harshitaloomba1

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Actually I like sujata as a person, I know she does not has a filter in her mouth and she does not think much before speaking. But that's so much better than not speaking. I mean like dadi she does not speaks what's in her heart and mind that's why she is negative and because of that she does so much wrong to others because the negativity in her piles up. Similar situation happened with ragini she didn't speak out what's in her heart. Actually swara does the same thing too, she remains quite but that makes her extra mahaan same goes for shomi. So not speaking up gives us 2 extremes, either it's way too Mahan or way too negative.  
It's better to speak up and bring out your evilness through words so that it does not change into actions 
But u see there is a saying Na ki -"one can forget the beating of a cane bit not the harsh words spoken to him" ; same goes here if sujata could have slapped pari or something instead of speaking non sense  about her then this would have been better rather than taunting about her fertility.. I don't say make her mahan or -be I agree with you on this point but still she crossed the limit with that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top