Posted: 7 years ago
Well I often like sujata for saying what she feels but today I felt she needs to develop a more wider perspective of seeing things
 I felt not only pari but also she should learn this from swaragini n ap. Well I understand that it was a big loss as well as pari 's attitude is not good but dose it mean to ignore her feelings n insecurity .. Adarsh too betrayed her n she forgave him.. I don't think money is over any relationship. I really felt wrong about the kids thing rest all was what pari deserved.

Next is uttara thing, well we all know that rajat is not a gentleman but still what is wrong in meeting the boy once whom ur daughter loves. Sujju like really this is what happened with sanskaar n now could have been for uttara. She wasn't wanting to hide it at least ...

I don't think there was any need for this over reaction from her side n even that if DP he was also looking dissatisfied with uttara marrying a boy of her choice,  I again state this ki rajat is not a good human but still the MM wasis seem to have more problem with uttara choosing her life partner rather than the boy..🀒.. Well waiting for the reaction of sanky lucky n adarsh hope they support her😊

i agree

i think the family are just extra protective over girls, i mean every mum or dad or family member would want their daughter to go off to a good family, girls are socially classified as vulnerable so i think they are just more protective over her and just scared of uttara and hoping the guy she picked will be a great life partner.

In the last two episodes I didn't like Sujata at all. I understand all the family members are concerned about Uttara but seriously what was need of that aggressive push?? Till now they didn't know about Rajat's evil side but they look so disappointed with the girl as if she has committed some crime. I liked Swara's dialogue today about the equal rights for both boys and girls of the family. Though I know later everyone will blame her only but still liked the thought behind it πŸ‘πŸΌ. And Sujata's attitude towards Pari is so harsh. Still cannot forget her lines about her infertility. Pari is being rude to Swaragini but till now she hasn't done anything that bad to deserve that much cruel words. But as per spoiler soon we will see a complete negative Pari.
Originally posted by xsumi

i agree

i think the family are just extra protective over girls, i mean every mum or dad or family member would want their daughter to go off to a good family, girls are socially classified as vulnerable so i think they are just more protective over her and just scared of uttara and hoping the guy she picked will be a great life partner.

True said but still agar ladka acha h ya nahi the family should once meet him n if at any place they find him inappropriate then they should talk to uttara as well as rajat 
Originally posted by -LumosMaxima-

In the last two episodes I didn't like Sujata at all. I understand all the family members are concerned about Uttara but seriously what was need of that aggressive push?? Till now they didn't know about Rajat's evil side but they look so disappointed with the girl as if she has committed some crime. I liked Swara's dialogue today about the equal rights for both boys and girls of the family. Though I know later everyone will blame her only but still liked the thought behind it πŸ‘πŸΌ. And Sujata's attitude towards Pari is so harsh. Still cannot forget her lines about her infertility. Pari is being rude to Swaragini but till now she hasn't done anything that bad to deserve that much cruel words. But as per spoiler soon we will see a complete negative Pari.
These words might suit then but today it was extremely harsh for sujata to speak like that
Actually I like sujata as a person, I know she does not has a filter in her mouth and she does not think much before speaking. But that's so much better than not speaking. I mean like dadi she does not speaks what's in her heart and mind that's why she is negative and because of that she does so much wrong to others because the negativity in her piles up. Similar situation happened with ragini she didn't speak out what's in her heart. Actually swara does the same thing too, she remains quite but that makes her extra mahaan same goes for shomi. So not speaking up gives us 2 extremes, either it's way too Mahan or way too negative.  
It's better to speak up and bring out your evilness through words so that it does not change into actions 
i also like  sujju as shes  quite st 4ward & i also liked wat she said 2 pari abt her not being gud DIL & wife & irresponsible prsn but that not having kids comment is below the belt.even if pari is shown -ve tendency this comment shud b avoided.
and tho i liked adarsh's truthfulness that pari was blabbering non-sense while  swaragini were trying 2 salvage the situn during that key drama but he shudn't'd said that u shud learn manners etc  from swargini. atlleast he shudn't'd mentioned their names. he cud'd said that while all oders were trying 2 handle the situn but she was blabbering the non-sense.

Edited by tiny15 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

These words might suit then but today it was extremely harsh for sujata to speak like that
Well we already know she is turning negative but for the time being it was harsh. But still commenting on infertility
Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

True said but still agar ladka acha h ya nahi the family should once meet him n if at any place they find him inappropriate then they should talk to uttara as well as rajat 
yh i agree but in the pre cap it did show the family will take on board who uttara likes and will meet rajat so i guess its all fine then :)

Originally posted by xsumi

yh i agree but in the pre cap it did show the family will take on board who uttara likes and will meet rajat so i guess its all fine then :)

Yes they r meeting but swaragini r not disclosing their doubt on the person this what should once be told to uttara n all others like swara did when ragya 1st sagai was taking place.. May be rajat improves later in future